Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Savage comes for his dream girl

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Savage comes for his dream girl - Page 3 Empty Re: Savage comes for his dream girl

Post by Harley Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:32 am

He looked down at her. He wrapped his own golden tail around her and pulled her back closer to him. His scales shined as he gently put his neck around her.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Savage comes for his dream girl - Page 3 Empty Re: Savage comes for his dream girl

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:34 am

Sapphira~
Allowing him to pull me closer, I sigh. I closed my eyes as I instantly felt safer as he wrapped his body around my own.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:42 am

His hot breath ran down his spine, not knowing if he should make the next move. Golden eyes searched her, and muzzle nuzzling her shoulder/
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:47 am

Sapphira~
"Relax.." I say softly as my body tingled from his soft curious touch. His single touch sent fire racing through my body as I waited for him. Opening my eyes, I look up at him then rub my face against his.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:36 pm

He moved over her, looking sheepish. "For once in a long time, I'm nervous." He looked away, ears laid back in shame.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:01 pm

Sapphira~
"Do not be ashamed. This is only natural for us." I smile again and avert my eyes from him. Hoping that that would ease his sense of nervousness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3