Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Savage World (M, Stormsong)

Page 1 of 33 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next

Go down

Savage World (M, Stormsong) Empty Savage World (M, Stormsong)

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:58 pm

Annie
I ran through the woods in chase with a large moose on two legs so I could smell better, my black coat blending in perfectly with the surrounding terrain. I soon was in striking range and took the death blow to the moose's neck and took him down.

http://www.deviantart.com/morelikethis/177373952#/art/Midnight-Wolf-196923497?_sid=2624d232

Last edited by hobbit on Tue May 07, 2013 12:00 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Savage World (M, Stormsong) Empty Re: Savage World (M, Stormsong)

Post by Stormsong Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:34 pm

Savage World (M, Stormsong) Untitl10

Shadowfire watched the fae from a safe distance. He smirked when she brought down an old moose. Nice, but I bet I could do better, he thought. He laughed softly when he watched her run on two legs. Wolves are not supposed to do that. While she was engrossed with her kill, he emerged from the undergrowth and stood a little ways away. He waited for her to notice him.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:37 pm

I stood up hearing branches breaking under weight. I perked my ears up and looked all over the place looking for the source of it. I lifted my lip showing five inch suraded teeth to the carnivor that was learking around me. I had seven inch curved claws on all four feet just waiting to slash at someone stupid enough to surprise me to attack. I turned seeing something in the brush, I ran off with speed on all fours as i was the fastest on all fours.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:40 pm

He laughed when he watched her run. "Wow, she must not have wanted that kill bad enough if she abandoned it so easyily. Oh well, finders keepers." He padded over to her moose and tore a chunk from it, his ears rotated back and forth, searching for and sound or scent of her.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:45 pm

I smiled, stupid wolf. I lunged taking him down easily and pinning all of his legs down to the ground,"You think I'd let my leftovers be taken to the likes of you?" I asked him letting my big but slender face go inches from his. I bit his shoulder easily going deep enough to almost penetrate bone

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:48 pm

"On the contrary." He spit an ember onto her nose, making her jump back in surprise. "I was counting on it." With one step of his paw, a ring of fire surrounded to fae. He circled her, his black gaze never leaving her face.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:51 pm

I turned my face up the sky and howled to my large pack,"Stupid wolf." I said snarling, I couldn't wait to have at it with him. But I smiled in anticipation of the kill. My pack was twelve strong with a alpha that controlled water like it was natural, I circled the boundries of the fire but staying away from them so it didn't burn me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:55 pm

He priced his ears when he heard an answer howl. "Oh, you never told me that you had a pack." He clicked his tounge and approached the fire. He stuck his head inside but didn't go all the way through since he didn't want her to bite him. "Let's see if a coupe of wolves can wit me." With a smirk, he turned and vanished into the forest. After a few minutes, the ring of fire disappeared.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:58 pm

I new his scent like the back of my paw, I took chase and headed straight for him. "I'll get you!" I yelled to him as I was sure he heard me, I picked up my speed, my large body going fast with how I positioned it. I howled to my pack so they new I was on the hunt for him.

(I'll be right back, don't leave will be five or so minutes but don't go.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:03 pm

(Okay. Surprised )

Shadowfire laughed and left a tiny flame in one of his tracks. The flame rose up to a nearby tree like a snake and wrapped itself around it. Like it had been sliced in half, the flame burned all they way through the gigantic tree and it toppled on the ground in front of her.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:19 pm

I growled and soon stopped as I could pin point where he was. I started to walk back to camp alone on my two back legs, but I did stay on alert with my ears twitching back and forth for his movements

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:21 pm

(Welcome back!)

He paused to catch his breath and swivelled his ears back and forth to see if she had followed. He snirked when he caught no trace of her scent. Silly fae, she could never catch me that easily.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:28 pm

Very Happy

I laid down needing to rest as I had pups on the way. I laid my head down on my front paws like any canine would do, I shut my eyes drifting off but keeping some what alert.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:31 pm

Shadowfire had made his way over to a small pasture a long way away from there. He threw up his head and howled a challenge to the fae that he had seen earlier in the night.

(Gtg, dinner and my brother has demanded more time on my laptop. I should be on a little later. Very Happy )
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:35 pm

(K)

I heard it and ran towards the sound, I soon stopped where I could see him,"What do you want wolf?" I asked my belly showing

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:19 pm

He gave her a surprised look. "Woah, I didn't know that my howl worked as a wolf whistle." He laughed at his own pun.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:27 pm

I lunged and pinned him down,"What do you want?" I asked snarling at him as my dagger like claws dug into his arms. For whatever reason I was in heat even though I was heavily pregnant. I backed up and put my tail in between my legs and started to trot off

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:30 pm

Shadowfire snarled and raised a ring of fire around her. "What's got your tail in a bunch?"
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:34 pm

I shrank down to the ground snarling a warning at him. My fur was bristling, my lips back from my teeth, and my ears pinned back,"Leave me alone." I said protecting my stomach as I was getting ready to give birth to my one pup

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:36 pm

He stepped inside the flame and sniffed the air. Something about it smelled oddly familiar to him. A memory stirred in his mind. He froze, his flames were abruptly extinguished. He backed up a few steps, staring at her in both shock and confusion. He whined and took off in the forest.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:40 pm

(What's wrong with him)

I quickly got up and ran into the woods to my den. I licked my brood clean and made sure I protected my baby

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:46 pm

(You'll see. Wink )

Shadowfire paced back and forth in front of a lake. His breath came in rapid breaths as he remembered. He remembered something that he had long forgotten. His mate and his own pup. He remembered when they were taken from him. He had grown angry when he found out that the pup wasn't his. He lost control of his own fire. It surrounded the den with it. He had watched it burn. He could remember hearing the cries of the pup as it came into the world. He could remember the cries of pain as it died. Shadowfire snarled and stepped into the water. It sizzled around him, making him cringe. He threw up his head and howled a song full of pain and loss.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:51 pm

I perked my ears to the sound of his song. I licked my baby some more before going out to hunt as I was very hungry, I stalked a big bear from a distance, it was risky but there was nothing else here

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:53 pm

When Shadowfire was finished, he stepped out of the lake. His legs were burned, that's right, burned. The fur was gone from his flesh and everywhere he walked, he left a scorch mark. He slowly made his way into the forest.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:59 pm

I lunged at the bear but it rose onto its back legs making me hit a large tree, yelping, I was trapped without any where to go and if I died so did my pup.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 33 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next