Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Savage comes for his dream girl

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Savage comes for his dream girl - Page 2 Empty Re: Savage comes for his dream girl

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:13 am

Sapphira~
I heard the first male dragon roar to me. But I was to bust defending myself to roar back. The big male that had me in his grasp was strong and held on tightly. Snarling and hissing my rage, that familiar glow began deep in my throat until two acids burst from my mouth creating a huge flame. The other dragon roar'd his rage then grasped my long slender neck further hindering me. Razor sharp teeth snapping, I growl. "If you ever want to see tomorrow I suggest that you put me down!" My voice was clearly beautiful to one's ears and could catch immediate attention. The other huge male twice my size had landed next to me, but once again there were so many other males that surrounded me and the one also holding me tight, there was to much chaos.

Back to top Go down

Savage comes for his dream girl - Page 2 Empty Re: Savage comes for his dream girl

Post by Harley Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:30 pm

I was much taller than the one male and bit onto his neck and threw him off. I managed to pin him and said in a sing song voice. "Now now, be polite." Then, grabbed his neck in my strong teeth. There was a snap and he went limp.

"Now now, where were we?" I asked and circled around her.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:17 pm

Sapphira~
I shake myself, almost ridding the feeling of the dragon. After straightening, I sit down and eye the dragon that circled me. My eyes never wavering or moving from him. "WE" I emphasize. "We weren't any where." I some what snapped my jaws irritably. Flicking my tail i sigh. "My name is Sapphira. May I ask your name?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:28 am

"Now, don't be that way."I say softly. "Savage." My eyes roll and I sigh. "Do me a favor, if you ever have kids, don't let the dad name em'." I said sarcastically. My black tail distrbed the ground next to me. "Might as well look presentable." I sigh and change again.
Savage comes for his dream girl - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFp4LdSy1kFwt5kLnTY66jipy3WXwcyIqwkfBShSQu9O6vj-jQag
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:58 pm

Sapphira~
My light laughter rang out for a second at his naming joke. Eyes twinkling I relax. "I already know that." A slow smile crossed my face as the realization that he was quite the opposite of his name. His transformtaion was glorious. He turned into a gold dragon, much like myself. Astonished I stand to my feet. "Are you truely a Golden one?" Eyes sparked in interest I watch him intensely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:08 pm

"Lets just say a gifted Golden one." He smiles and blows smoke out in the shape of a heart. "What ya say?" His gentle smile intruiging.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:21 pm

Sapphira~
"What do I say to what?" I ask, clearly intirgued now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:26 pm

"Are you willing to be my mate?" I ask and nuzzle her.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:46 pm

Sapphira~
"Your mate?!" My face and actions were clearly astonished as I step back. Folding my wings to my sides I eye him, then come to a conclusion. "You already have a mate. One you love dearly...I can feel it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:17 pm

"I know that, but my clan had more than one mate. Which we all loved dearly." I said shyly and sighed. "But, if its your wish, I will leave."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:59 am

Sapphira~
"No." I say as I step forward. "Don't go..its actually not so bad as some think I suppose." My voice was quiet and with drawn as I looked down at my feet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:18 pm

I smile and wrap my tail around her and slightly blow on the clouds. It makes a cave big enough for the two of us. I lead us in and seal it, but she could get out easy. "So we can talk in private," I say and tap the ceiling with my nose.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:34 pm

While he was gone the 4 eggs started to hatch.
(I put 2 pictures up of two of them do you want to pick the 2 other pictures to or should I gust get the pictures my self?)

Silver dust(the White one)-I started to peck at the egg till CRACK and many more little cracks.The egg shattered and I stood up in the nest,"3 More eggs to go."Mother said and I looked up at her
Pink rose (The pink one)-I slowly cracked open the egg till I was out,"2 More to go".Momy said and I looked up at her.

(New horse arrived she's in bad shape but we'll fix her up and she looks so much to much like scarlet my old horse but a different color.I like her but I don't like the idea of replacing scarlet I men I've still have not got over the Acadent. Crying or Very sad -sigh-.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:19 pm

(You may want to do the pictures, I can't post very good pictures on this computer, you do three, and I will choose the fourth pic on mon.)
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:01 am

(Ok but we are both playing two cause I'm not playing 3 so pick one of these-
A Savage comes for his dream girl - Page 2 Bluebaby-dragonclose1
B Savage comes for his dream girl - Page 2 Baby_dragon
(C) Savage comes for his dream girl - Page 2 Erthrwthryjht
AND
D Savage comes for his dream girl - Page 2 Water_dragon_by_Ironshod

Last edited by wild one on Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:37 pm

(Lol that ok, I like the third one down, the black one on the hand)
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:05 pm

(Ok and um I think It's perpul not black not trying to be rude. Very Happy )

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:33 pm

Oh sorry lol)
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:37 pm

Sapphira~
I smile and wrap my own tail around my golden body. Looking at him, I watch as he bumps his broad nose against the ceiling. Which only cause me to smile and chuckle softly. "You must tell me how long you have been in these parts" I say. My voice now flowing easily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:52 pm

"Since I was born. Which was a while ago." I said and lead her to another cloud cav, which I had blew up.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:03 am

Sapphira~
With a trusting grace, I followed him. Looking around, my eyes widened. It was beautiful in here. Smiling I look at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:06 am

He looked at her, smiling. "Complete privacy from prying eyes." His tail curled around him.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:11 am

Sapphira~
A grin spread across my face at his words. "Ohh." I say as I step closer to him before sitting down and watching what his next move would be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:24 am

He looked down at her, looking around nervously. Savage didn't know what to do, she was giving mixed signals.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:27 am

Sapphira~
Chuckling I stand up. Like a predator stalking her prey, I walk closer to him. A deep sound emitted from chest, almost like a purring noise. Once close enough, I rubbed my head against his neck then I pull back and look him the eyes. My own danced in excitement.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next