Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost, Helpless, and hungry= Misery

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Lost, Helpless, and hungry= Misery - Page 4 Empty Re: Lost, Helpless, and hungry= Misery

Post by Loves Horror Film Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:35 am

Dark Invader~
"hello misery"

Heaven~
"come on careless ,oh and you two horses can stay here I'm moving the barn some where I don't think those men like me any more and I'm not dum"lol
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Lost, Helpless, and hungry= Misery - Page 4 Empty Re: Lost, Helpless, and hungry= Misery

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:07 am

Reckless Fury ~ I looked at the human and shook my head... Iwas always going to be a wild horse and couldn't stay in a stall... I walked into the barn and picked up my feathers putting them back into my mane and tail....I trotted around testing out my ankle, it seemed fine and I looked at the others and smiled..I loked at the other stallion and said " Just gimme a if you need any help..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:18 pm

Heaven~
"you don't stay in a stall you can leaven as long as you don't get hurt and you can come back any time to eat the only horses that are in the stalls are the one that what to saty there"

Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:07 pm

Reckless Fury ~ I was born in the wild and everything I stood for was being wild, I could not imagine being tame and being ridden. I stood there thinking about her proposal. Shifting on my feet, I look towards the life I had know and then I looked towards the farm, a life of relative captivity. I shook my head, and looked to Misery....

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:19 pm

Heaven~
well you two can think about it
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4