Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost, Helpless, and hungry= Misery

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Lost, Helpless, and hungry= Misery - Page 2 Empty Re: Lost, Helpless, and hungry= Misery

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:27 am

Reckless Fury ~ I continued to buck like mad, trying to bust open the door, it was not working. The door seemed to be made out of a mixture of oak and steel. I kicked outto the side getting my leg caught in some rop, this only made me worse, I knew it was a bad idea to come down here. I tried pulling my leg out, but the rope got tighter around my ankle.

I continued to snap at the mare and human, not wanting them any where near me. I pulled my leg, sending my large body falling to the ground. I couldn't see a way out and was panicking, and when there is 1600lb, 18.9hh horse running around scared, the last thing you want to do is get in the way. I did not speak, I wasn't plainning on staying any longer than it took me to get free...

Back to top Go down

Lost, Helpless, and hungry= Misery - Page 2 Empty Re: Lost, Helpless, and hungry= Misery

Post by Loves Horror Film Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:30 am

Careless~
"hey other horse if calm down everything will be ok you just made it worse"
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:43 am

Reckless Fury ~ I lay on the floor completly exhausted, my body shaking. My ankle was red raw from the rope rubbing against it. I looked at the other horse terrified of the humans....I lay there taking deep, heavy breaths.. watching the others..

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:45 am

Careless~
''ok what is your name"
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:48 am

Misery~
I roared in fury and reared, i seen the new stud and smiled to him, he was handsome and my type,(Reckless Fury), i reared again and kicked at the barn door, then stoped looking all around me. "I snarled at Careless" and backed into a cooner and screamed a battle cry, reared and striking in mid-air when another human put a rope around my neck, and more ropes clinging onto me and bring me to the ground, i snaped at the humans kicking out my legs, hitting one of the humans.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:54 am

Reckless Fury ~ I looked at the other horses, just wanting to get out and away. " My name is Reckless Fury...." I panted. My leg was too painful to stand on at the moment, but in a minute of two I would be running away from this place as fast as I could with her by my side...I snapped at the human the were covering my eyes, feeling a pinch in my flank. I felt dizzy and my eyes felt heavy, what ever they had just put into me, I was going to fight it. With all my strength, I threw the human of me and stood, rearing. I wobbled on my feet, before heading over to the mare snapping at the humans around her, they back of, wanting to avoid injury. I helped her up, before falling onto my knees..

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:59 am

Heaven~
"what is going on here men leave you have hurt these two new horses leave just leave"

Careless~
"my eyes hurt hey everyone looks like butterflies" I said then fanted
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:05 pm

Misery~
The men laughed, i seen Reckless Fury fall and neighed to him, nuzzling his side, i growled and snorted snapping at the humans. But one man but something in me, i stoped and fell gently to sleep.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:07 pm

Heaven~
"I said leave now you all have hurt 3 horses" Mad
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:11 pm

The men laughed and picked up the horses putting them in a cart, (sp?).

Misery~
As they shut the door on me, Reckless Fury and Careless, i woke up.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:13 pm

Reckless Fury ~ Seeing her fall to sleep, broke the concentration that had kept me awake. I soon fell into a deep sleep. I awoke and stood up, feeling a bit shaky I lent against the wall. I had some contraption around my head and the door was padlocked shut. I looked and saw the mares I had tried to help..I tried to move my head, but it was tied to the wall, with some rope, I sighed..I pulled at the rope but it was tied to tight for me to undo..

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:20 pm

Misery~
Everything shoke, i looked at reckless Fury with a horrified look, moving closer toward him and nuzzling his side, in thanks. I stood beside him that night, waiting to get out of this hell hole of a truck.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:28 pm

Reckless Fury ~ I nuzzled her back.... the ruck came an abrupt halt and, the doors were open.. I was still sleepy and my leg was hurting. I had no energy to fight, a human untied the knot holding me there and led me out of the truck... I nickered to Misery and Careless teling them it was alright. We were led into stables with were made of metal and locked in the for the rest of the night... I nuzzled Misery through the bars...

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:38 pm

Misery~
I smiled when he nuzzled me, i nuzzled him back and stood in the back of the stall, it was dark w=but it didnt faze me. I turned toward another horse in the other stall beside me, it was stud i rolled my eyes and snorted as he told me to come over to him and make me be his B****. I stood on the other side of the stall with Reckless Fury on the other side, just standing there listen to the other stupid stud try and get me to come to him. I snaped at the stalls where the unknown horse lie.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:55 pm

Reckless ~ I heard the other stallion...." You might wish to keep your mouth shut...Unless you wish the humans to find you in peices..." I growled to him...my head had cleared and I was ready for what ever they threw at me...they had taken the feathers from my mane and tail and I sighed....looking at Misery, " I'm sorry I was not much help..."

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:03 pm

Misery~
I turned toward him and smiled "You were all the help i need" i said in a sexy voice, the other stallion whisling at me, and calling me his babe. I snorted and bucked at the stall where the stud was "zip you lips"i snarled. "I think you should zip it before Reckless Fury does the honor for me, i sneered at the unknown stud.

Rattle Snake~
I growled and snaped at her tearing off a piece of skin, "Know you listen to me and come here so you came be mine"i said snarling at the stud.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:11 pm

Reckless Fury ~ I reared kicking at the stalls door, it did not budge... " Stand over here, Misery...away from him..." I said to her, trying to keep her away from him...when he bit he, the rage took over my body, I smashed throught the door of my stables and unlocked the other studs stable, I backed him in the corner and snapped at his neck, causing a huge wound, he was tiny compared to me, i heard the humans coming, but continued to bite the stallion.........

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:18 pm

Misery~
I nodded and watched as this went on, the humans threw the studs away from eachother and whiped Recklesses back, i growled and reared in fury charging at the human, the human threw the whip down and ran closing the barn door behide them , i slamed my powerful body into the barn door.

Rattle Snake~
I snarled as the other humans put Reckless Fury in another stall, i herded Misery into a stall and locked it, i smirked and mounted her, locking my hooves into her side, and thrusting into her.
Lost, Helpless, and hungry= Misery - Page 2 _spiri10

Misery~
I screamed in fury and tryed to get away but it didnt work, i screamed a battle cry.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:24 pm

Reckless Fury ~ I screamed in anger and smash my body against the wall... " Get off her.... " I screamed to the stallion.....I tried smashing into the door it wouldn't budge....

Tamiril ~ As the human brought me into the stable they placed me in the stall next to Reckless Fury, a horse was being mated and she obvoisly did not want to be.... Luckily they had locked my door..the stallion next to me was getting angrier by the second, using his body as a battering ram.....

Lost, Helpless, and hungry= Misery - Page 2 Atiq_h10

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:28 pm

Misery~
I snarled and snapped at his leg drawing blood, "Get off me you brute"i said and jumping forward, making him dismount me, and breaking the stall door, i jumped up and raced toward Reckless Fury and whimmpered.

Rattle Snake~
Now i was mad i raced out of the stall and toward Misery, slamming her toe the ground and starting to mual her.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:36 pm

Reckless Fury ~ I charged into the door with all my might and it flew open, I charged straight at the stallion and knocked him over, putting myself between him and Misery. I snapped at his throat drawing blood...........

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:41 pm

Misery~
I turned and ran away from the two.

Rattle Snake~
I growled and jumped over the stud charging at the mare, and bucking her, and then biting her side blood on my mouth.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:52 pm

ReckLess Fury ~ I galloped after him and bit his throat, before the humans came over, throwing ropes over my head and pulling us away from each other again......They pulled me away from Misery, taking me towards a separate stable along with Rattle snake..

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:57 pm

Misery~
I growled and raced after Reckless Fury, "Im not gonna leave your side"i siad, the humans leaving me with him, putting me in the same stall as Reckless Fury, knowing if they didnt i world get out again.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:01 pm

Reckless Fury ~ I rubbed my head against hers, I licked the blood of her, as the humans discussed what they were going to do with us......I nudged her... " I won't leave you, ever..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next