Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost, Helpless, and hungry= Misery

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Lost, Helpless, and hungry= Misery - Page 3 Empty Re: Lost, Helpless, and hungry= Misery

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:05 pm

Misery~
I lifted my tail mocking the stud on the other side of the barn, i looked at him and rubbed my muzzle on his neck, "I know you wont"i said, hearing one of the humans say 'were gonna have to break them' i pricked my ears worried know, i was not gonna let them tame me, Never.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Lost, Helpless, and hungry= Misery - Page 3 Empty Re: Lost, Helpless, and hungry= Misery

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:14 pm

Reckless Fury ~ I paced around the stall...I was getting more and more agitated by the second. Human were standing outside the stall looking in and talking, I couldn't understand what they were saying but, Misery seemed to understand... " What are they saying....? " I asked..

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:24 pm

Misery~
I looked at him then the humans "There saying, they are gonna break us today, and...."i looked at reckless Fury and said "There gonna make Rattle Snake mate with me since he is one of thier finest studs and im their most finest mares."i said looking at him, i didnt want Snake to mate with me,...... I - I wanted Reckless.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:33 pm

Reckless Fury ~ I raised my head and snorted... I lunged at the human standing infront of the stall, he back off and said something...I looked at her and said " I won't let them....I won't...." Even though I knew if they moved me away there was almost nothing I could do.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:42 pm

Misery~
"I know you wont"i said and the humans opened the stall door herding us into a pin, i stood close beside Reckless now worried.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:46 pm

Reckless Fury ~ Once we were in the pen, they tried seperating us, all they got was teeth and hooves flying at them....they would not hurt Misery, not whilst I was still breathing.....I watched the people warily and pinned my ears to my skull, snorting at them....

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:02 pm

Misery~
I neighted sadly as one one the humans herded me away from Reckless, i snorted bitting and bucking out at them, they backed off giving me some room.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:16 pm

Reckless Fury ~ I treid getting to her, but they cut me off. Throwing a rope around me head, they pulled me to the fence and threw something on my back.. I bucked and treid everything to get it off, but it wouldn't budge...they grabbed my ears and forced a leather and etal thing around my head... I was going crazy, some one sat one my back... and I bucked like crazy........

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:22 pm

Heaven~
I went to were the horses were " hey men I told you to leave but not with my horses " I kicked them in the face "don't touch my horses"I said and untied him and Misery and Careless " ok guys do u trust me now because if not you can stay here if you do get into that truck I stole the keys we can go somewhere else"
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:51 pm

Misery~
I snorted and raced after Reckless Fury and nuzzled him.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:52 pm

Heaven~
"ok now go to the truck:
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:55 pm

Reckless Fury ~ I nuzzled Misery and looked at the human....I was reluctant to go with another human, in another vechile.....I still had all the tack on that the men had put on, I walked over to the human... she had saved us and the least I could do was take her back to her farm, but I was not getting in that truck... I signalled for her to get on my back and waited, I knew this was going to feel strange, but I was only doing it the once so it was ok...

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:57 pm

Misery~
I smiled and raced across the land waiting for Reckless Fury.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:04 pm

Heaven~
"that's ok you don't have to get into the truck"

Dark Invader~
"hey i'm still here "I said and snorted
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:15 pm

Reckless Fury ~ I flicked my tail, was she going to get on my back or not...I snorted, and looked over to Misery....

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:34 pm

Heaven~
I got on his back "ok let's go"
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:45 am

Misery~ I reared and striked one of my front hooves in the air at an unknown horse, and took off.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:51 am

Dark~
"what the heck are you ok just to let you know i've been here for the last 20 min."

Heaven~
"everything ok"
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:51 pm

Reckless Fury ~ I started to gallop across the pen, picking up speed as I was nearing the fence. It was about 5 foot high and I wasn't really a good jumper, but it was either jumping or staying in this hell hole. I ran as fast as I could, leaping into the air. I tucked my leg in and soared over the fence. My Buckskin coat shone as the winter sun reflected of it. As I was a rather big horse, I landed with a large thud, before galloping away again... coming to a bouncy stop next to Misery... I smiled and nuzzled her neck.." Right lets head back to the farm.. . I have a passenger to drop off..."

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:40 pm

Misery~
I chuckled and nodded "Ok" i say and turned my head toward a large stud next too me, and ipped my head too him.... "Hello," i say too him and keep moving, my speed increasing going faster making the others eat my dust... I heighed, i stood six point four, i was a rather large mare, in these parts. And one you would not want too get into a fight with....
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:49 pm

Heaven~
"ok that was fun lots of air"

Dark~
"Hello misery"
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:43 pm

Reckless Fury ~ I threw my head in the air, nieghing before taking of after her, my long muscular legs easily catching up with her. I raced ahead, jumping over logs, the farm came into view and I whinnyied to the others..

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:56 pm

Heaven~
"Ok go ahead"
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:39 pm

Reckless Fury ~ I walked ahead coming to a gate, I snorted for the human to get off and waited, looking around to the others.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:09 pm

Misery~
I raced forward, and now comming into veiw... I stoped beside Reckless Fury, flicking my tail back and forth, " Hello " i said too Dark Invader.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next