Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost,Hungry,Scared = Hope

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Lost,Hungry,Scared = Hope Empty Lost,Hungry,Scared = Hope

Post by Faye Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:34 pm

Hope~
My tail was pressed tight against my rump.A lot of males were staring at me.What did they want?I cowered hopelessly in the shadows,awaiting my fate whether it was good or bad.My eyes scanned the terra,a majority of it was covered in red blood.Wolf blood and blood of prey animal,though they rarely would come to such a place.Why weren`t there any other females here?I wondered.Once nightfall came I would leave.This place is just too scary
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Lost,Hungry,Scared = Hope Empty Re: Lost,Hungry,Scared = Hope

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:40 pm

Tahila~
I was walking away from my old pack, i ran into the woods just to hide out there for a while. I thought to myself, this would be a good place to explore. I was looking down where i stepped when i ran straight into another wolf. I backed up and looked at her. I shyly said "Hii.."

Lost,Hungry,Scared = Hope 2ziuc8y

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:45 pm

Hope~
My eyes were wide with fear and I sprang to my paws.I back up a few steps and backed into one of the big males.He nipped me.I whined and ran forward knocking into the fae."H-Hi,I'm so sor-sorry"I studdered.My body trembled all over with fear.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:57 pm

Tahila~
As i saw a male i started whinning, as i was afraid. I could never trust male wolves again for my past. I jumped back and tucked my tail inbetween my legs. I tried to calm down but i was shaking too much. I replied "It's alright. Are you okay? By the way they call me Tahila." I tried to avoid the male, and now two more were coming. I was very scared. I couldn't wait for Hopes answer and i started running deeper into the woods.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:03 pm

Hope~
I was frozen with fear.They wre closing in.What did they plan to do?Well I wasn`t gonna stay to find out.I bolted into the forest,trying to follow Tahila`s trail,but to no avail.Stupid nose.It decides not to work now,of all the days.I sighed,my heart thudding fast.I slowed down to a walk after I was positve they weren`t following me.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:07 pm

~Tahila
I lost Hope. Now i was sure to die. I had nobody and i had no idea what to do next. I turned around in small circles starting to whine again. I hoped that the males didn't come looking for me or Hope. I felt trapped, yet nobody was around me. I decided to walk and go to a different place. (in my mind) I was exploring like i was when i was a pup. Jumping on and off of everything....

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:01 am

Hope~
Panting,I decided to take a break.I lowered my belly to ground and heaved a sigh of relief.I tilted my head back slowly and released a sad mournful howl.After I finished my howl,I licked my lips in hunger.I couldn`t go for a hunt.Too many males.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:30 pm

Tsar ~ I saw the other males surrounding the females... I growled at them, placing myself inbetween the females and the male, my young brother standing in aswell... these males would not harm the females... I lowered my head growling at them, my teeth showing. I might look scary, but I would risk my life to save those in need....

Lost,Hungry,Scared = Hope Black-10

Riktor ~ I followed my brother, helping the females.. He was larger than all of these males, and much stronger... it would take a hell of a lot to bring him down. I looked at the females, yipping at them to run.....I snapped at a young male, getting to close for comfort...

Lost,Hungry,Scared = Hope Black_10

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:48 pm

Risika~
I was one of the she~wolfs,My beautiful coat glowed in the sunlight,i growled at the males,snaping my razer sharp teeth at them,i seen two wolves,Walk up to me and my sister,Nazra and my friends,i growled when they stood in front.I was the strongest female with in miles of this place,i could defend for myself,so could my sister.

Lost,Hungry,Scared = Hope Wolfy11

Nazra~
i stood beside my sister,i snaped my jaws in fury,my white and black coat,had blood on it,i seen the two unknown wolves and i stoped growling when i seen the short brown one.
Lost,Hungry,Scared = Hope Zoe10
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:22 pm

Tsar ~ A male wolf lunged for me, I grabbed his neck, slamming him into the floor, my huge body looming over him... he backed away.. shaking his head...I looked at the larger female...she didn't like me being here

Riktor ~ I snapped at a few of the males, they backed away after Tsar, attack....I sniggered..

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:36 pm

Risika~
I growled,"thank,....but we didnt need help,"i saiid,sneering at the larger wolf.I prushed past him my slim beautiful body making his black coat shivered,i grinned when he shivered males allways do that when i prush past them,male couldnt resist me i was too beautiful for them,"Whats your names anyway"i asked,my gray coat glowed,my beautiful gold eyes looked at the black males light gold eyes.

Nazra~
I looked at my sister,i looked at the dark brown wolf,and sneered at him,i started to cicrle him untill he was dizzy following my very move,i stood before him,gazing into him eyes.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:53 pm

Tsar ~ " My name is Tsar... and it looked like you needed all the help you could get..." I stepped back, checking the other females were ok...

Riktor ~ I felt dizzy falling on my backside..." Wow, calm down...we just saved your hides.." I said standing back up...

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:35 pm

Risika~She looked at them both,"Im,Risika,"i said and started to groom myself. Nazra~She nodded,"and im Nazra"i said and looked at them both making sure they were no harm to me and my sister.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:43 pm

Hope~
My fur bristled seeing the two new brutes and faes,but within moments I realized they meant no harm.I gave fae that was circling the brute a questioning look,then shrugged.I looked at Tsar,"Thank you,I`m fine."
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:46 pm

Tsar ~ " I am glad..." I smiled... " now how abouts we go and find you some food.." I siad calmly... she was frail looking and needed food urgently..

Riktor ~ I stood by my brother side..

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:33 pm

Risika~I stood beside hope and looked deep into the wolfs eyes,i nodded and trloted off my tail skiec acrlss his neck.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:47 pm

Hope~
The young Fae cocked her head to the side."Why are you helping me?"I asked with a questioning glance in Tsar`s direction.SHe decided to give no objection to feed and jogged after themm.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:56 pm

Tsar ~ " Because those males had no right to harm you..." I said my large frame walking beside her, as we spoke..

Riktor ~ I walked behind my brother..sniffing the air trying to find a meal for the females..

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:01 pm

Hope~
With a greatful nod I smiled."Thank you,both of you."I licked the side of Tsar`s muzzle,expressing my thankfulness.I lifted my blood-stained muzzle into the air,trying to smell prey..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:21 pm

Tsar ~ I smiled and sniffed the air, catching the scent of a young buck, " Stay with Rikto, I will bring you the food..." I said, I ran off into the woods following the bucks trail.. my large body moving swiftly in the shadows. Since I was a young pup, I had been the largest wolf I had met, most wolves stayed clear of me.. I caught sight of the buck, running behind him, jumping on his back, he was young, but weak.... I grabbed the back of his neck.. swinging down in front of the buck, my jaws clamping down on his jugular... I growled slightly as he fell to the floor...

Riktor ~ I nodded to Tsar.. " Don't worry he can bring one down on his own.." I said..

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:40 pm

Hope~
I nodded."Wow."I replied in awe."Thank you too, Riktor,for saving me."I said to him with a slight smile..

(sry its so short)
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:54 pm

Riktor ~ I smiled to her, seeing Tsar coming back, I'm sure he had broken his own record for bringing a meal back.. " Your welcome.."

Tsar ~ I dragged the buck back to them and dropped it infront of the females and slashed its stomach, allowing the females to reach the easier, more nutritional parts of the buck.. " Dinners served.." I smiled

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:43 pm

Risika~She winced as the stupid cup kicked her in the belly,what happen was a stupid male force breed her and now she was pregnet with a stupid cup,she winced again ,her head fell down and her fang sharp teeth showed.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:34 pm

Hope~
I nodded greatfully and jogged over to the kill.I shoved my nose into the stomach,and started to swallow the guts and nutrients greedily.ONce my stomach was bulging and my muzzle was stained with fresh blood,I tugged at a bone and lied down with it to gnaw it..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:46 pm

Tsar ~ I smiled as she ate her fill...

Riktor ~ I smiled and sat down... " Tsar you broke your record..." I smiled

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content