Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost,Hungry,Scared = Hope

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Lost,Hungry,Scared = Hope - Page 4 Empty Re: Lost,Hungry,Scared = Hope

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:50 am

Tank~
I pawed the ground and charged at Macan.

Riskta~
I nodded and layed my head on my paws, watching the two play, i turned my head toward my sister and sighed.

Nera~
I smiled at my sister and jogged over toward Riktor, my legs buckled and i fell to the ground, layng next to Riktor. I pricked my ears as i heard Veras howl, i put my head up and heard rustling sounds, "Veras comming"i announsed to my sister, vera was also our sister.

Vera~
I howled charging into the clearing, seeing alot of wolves, i seen everyone had mates but one. I jogged over toward Riskta and nuzzled her side, then Neras. "There comming we should get going, now, we dont have time to mess around, they have followed me"i breathed heavly and cicrled ready to go.
Lost,Hungry,Scared = Hope - Page 4 2z5vvc10
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:16 am

Tsar ~ I looked at the two new wolves, the hairs standing up. When I finally realised that they were freindly, I moved closer. I could not afford to get into any more fights, nor could many of our makeshift pack....

Riktor ~ I looked down at the wolf that had collapsed by my feet, I looked at her concerned.. " Are you Ok..." I asked

Macan ~ I smiled as the pup pouced on me ..... " You caught me..." I said to Tank...

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:28 am

Riskta~
I growled and stood up, lifting my muzzle to the air and scenting them, i looked at Macan and stood still.

Tank~
I nipped his neck and then stoped seeing my mom freeze.

Vera~
I turned my head toward the other wolf, and smiled. (Ljian)

Nera~
I nuzzled Riktors side and got up, "Yea alittle"i said and licked his muzzle.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:47 am

Tsar ~ I stood up hearing their words.. I smelt the wolves again...I ran forwards, picking Hope up and putting her on my back she was still too weak to run... I ran past the others...shouting " Come, this way...."

Riktor ~ I helped her up and followed my brother, keeping a close eye on Nera....

Macan ~ I picked up Tank lightly in my muzzle and run after Tsar, making sure Risika is next to me...

Ijian ~ I smiled back at her...

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:55 am

Risika~
I followed Macan closly, staying beside my pup, i was way too protective over Tank.

Vera~
I pushed Ljian to go.

Nera~
I followed the others before tripping and breaking my ankle, i yowled in pain, pounding of paws behide me i whimpered.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:49 pm

Tsar ~ I stopped at the mouth of a large cave, showing them the way in. Nodding to each of my brothers as they walked past me. My plans were clear and they new what I would do. My wounds had fully healed and something that the others did not know, was that every time I was injured I would be twice as strong when I healed. I lay Hope on the floor and said... " You must not come out of this cave, my brothers will protect you if I should fail......" I was loud and clear, with my instructions.

Macan ~ I lay Tank down and looked at my brother and nodded, he knew what he was doing... there was an escape route from this cave should we need it and I walked up to him biting down on his ear... he did not flinch nor make a sound. " Make sure you come back to us..." I said walking back over to the others.

Riktor ~ I stopped and picked her Nera up, her ankle was brokena nd she would not be able to walk, yet we could not afford to stop..I carried her on my back into the cave and lay her down next to her sister. Ijian came over and checked her over, I stayed close by her for comfort...

Ijian ~ I checked her wounds and grabbed a few sticks and a long piece of bendy yet sturdy bark, I placed the stick either side of the broken bone and starting wrapping the around her leg, I knew this would hurt like hell and I whimpered letting her know I was sorry for the pain. I looked her in the eyes before saying " You must not move, one of us will carry you..." I looked at Vera and smiled nervously. These wolves were like family now and I think I was starting to fall in love with someone, her smile was as warm as a summer day....I nodded to Tsar understanding his instructions.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:25 pm

Risika~
I started to groom Neras spine, then looked at Tank and Macan, i flicked my tail for them to come here.

Vera~
I smiled back at Ljian and i knew i was starting to fall in love with him, i seen Nera and whimpered.

Tank~
I nodded and jogged over toward my mother, and started to suckle.

Nera~
I whimpered in pain, clingching my teeth together, i layed my head on Riktors back and growled for every one to be quiet, i heard paws stop before the dark, scary cave and my sides heaved when i breathed, i got closer to Riktor and licked his muzzle, my hole body started to shake, it was getting cold in the night and i couldnt aford of getting sick.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:42 pm

Tsar ~ Once they were in the cave, I wondered a bit further away from the cave's mouth, they would follow my trail, as I had hidden the other scent... I paced...seeing a dark figures appear from the tree line, a low growl erupted from my throat...They asked where the others were and I said.. " Your freinds killed them, their wounds were too grave..." They started to surround me and my growl grew louder, my teeth were razor sharp and about 4 inches long, they looked from their boss to eachother... I continued to pace and allowed a fake tear to run down the side of my face.....they were unsure whether to attack me, I was 3X their size and as far as they new I was no fuelled by anger....

Riktor ~ I wrapped myself around Nera, warming her up.. " Be quiet everyone Tsar's plan is working..."

Ijian ~ I lay next to Vera and nuzzled her....

Macan ~ I nodded and walked over to her, sitting next to her... licking her nose

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:38 pm

Risika~
I smiled and licked his face, telling Tank to stop suckling.

Vera~
I smirked and licked his muzzle.

Nera~
I started to warm up, snuggling closer to Riktor, putting my head under him.

Tank~
I stayed beside my mother and Macan, i watched the wolves outside and grinned as Tsar lied to the wolves.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:05 pm

Tsar ~ One of the wolves came closer and I snapped at him breaking his jaw immediatly. I snarled louder and they started to back off, but still hung around the clearing......I licked my lips, through bared teeth...another treid to get me from behind, I ripped his throat out..." Do you really think you can beat me..."I said with blood dripping from my mouth, I must have looked like something that had just been spat from hell. I growled as loud as was possible and snapped at anyone that neared me..

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:55 pm

Hope~
With a pained moan I awoke from my deep sleep,as I tried to stand up a sharp pain shot through my ribs.And I noticed that I was quite skinny and bit ugly.How long had I been asleep?My eyes wandered seeing Tsar fighting once again,man that pup just couldn`t stay out of fights.Each breath that I took was pained,but I believed I would survive.I felt almost like a ghost,staring upon everyone.But being invisible,though I wasn`t.My breath was slightly less ragged,but I was extremely weak.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4