Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~...Twilight, Lost & Scared...~

Go down

~...Twilight, Lost & Scared...~ Empty ~...Twilight, Lost & Scared...~

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:32 am

Twilight
Color: Brown Head, White Body With Black Spots
Additional Markings: Indian Paint Markings
Mane & Tail: Black
Breed: Appaloosa

~...Twilight, Lost & Scared...~ Qqczuc
The sound of hoofsteps echoed throughout the forest as the young horse wandered around. She was lost, confused, and scared, and knew she was no where near her home. The sad filly's head and tail were held down as she trotted on a dirt path that ran through the forest. The large painted feathers that decorated her mane and tail made other creatures do a double-take, not to mention the paint on her coat... She waited in a clearing for something or someone to appear, but she knew that it wouldn't happen. She was in the middle of nowhere now, and she had no chance of getting back to her tribe or herd.

After a while, she managed to fall asleep. She dreamed of her herd, the other painted ponies that roamed the plains where she lived. Her eyes blinked open at a distant sound, but she stayed on the ground, not really bothering to investigate. She layed her head down again and sighed with a flick of her beautiful black, blue, and red tail. She silently waited some more, but to her dismay, nothing happened, and no one came to her rescue. She pinned her ears down and snorted; she was even more cranky than usual because she was in-heat. Pushing herself up, she stood and began to munch on the grass that was settled in the clearing.

Back to top Go down

~...Twilight, Lost & Scared...~ Empty Re: ~...Twilight, Lost & Scared...~

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:31 pm

Ghost ~ I wandered through the barren lands, as I had for almost a year. My daily routine was to check the area I had claimed as my own, then I would graze for a while....I would wander the lands again and then probably eat some more.

This land was desolaste and none other than me usually crossed it, so when I caught the scent of another horse, you could imagine my suprise. I flicked my tail, wondering whether or not I should go and chase off the horse. I snorted and galloped through the dense trees that laid between me and the other horse. I came into the clearing where the other horse was and reared, neighing my warning.... When I returned to earth, I noticed it was a mare. She looked distressed and I felt like a jerk for acting so aggresive, without even seeing who it was.

I lowered my head walking over to her slowly... " Ummm, hello, sorry for my little outburst, but why are you in a place like this....? " She had unique markings, and feathers. I stopped a few paces away from her, not wanting to scare her...

~...Twilight, Lost & Scared...~ Images14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:28 pm

Twilight

She reared in surprise and lashed out at the other horse. She threw her head back and came back to the ground. The whites of her eyes shone as the stallion spoke. She stared to stare at him. "Hello... I happen to be lost, that's why," The mare snapped. The light wind breezed through her mane, which was decorated beautifully. Although she was tough and brave because of the fact she was a war pony, she was actually very sweet once she got to know a horse. She stepped closer to take a sniff of the horse's scent. He smelled like the very things around her. He must have been here for a long time... She snorted and pinned her tail to her rump, just incase.

((Your horse IS a stallion, right? Because if it wasnt, that would be just plain embarrasing. Lol))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:25 am

Ghost ~ I stepped back as she lashed out, and flicked my tail. She was definatly very fiesty. When she said that she was lost I replied with " No kidding..." I looked at her and my eyes went across her body and stopped at her rump, seeing her tail fasten to her rump. I sighed and said... " You don't need to fear me, I am no forcer..." I looked down and the floor and nibbled some of the grass that remained on the barren landscape. I liked it here, mainly because there was little to no chance of a stallion to fight me of it, I was not scared of confrontation, I just prefered being alone. I looked back at her face, the whites of her eyes wee showing. The wind blew my mane across my face, I shook my mane to clear my sight...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum