Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fireflight, not the nicest mare on the block ((Mature post))

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Fireflight, not the nicest mare on the block ((Mature post)) - Page 3 Empty Re: Fireflight, not the nicest mare on the block ((Mature post))

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:37 pm

Fireflight~
I looked at him and nodded "yes im ok"i said laying down.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Fireflight, not the nicest mare on the block ((Mature post)) - Page 3 Empty Re: Fireflight, not the nicest mare on the block ((Mature post))

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:51 pm

Castro ~ I looked at her concerned, maybe it was because she was pregnant, i heard that it sometimes messed with you dreams.... I nzzled her back to sleep and stayed awake for a while...

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:06 pm

Fireflight~
I fell deeply back to sleep.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:20 pm

Castro ~ I fell asleep again, hugging her... keeping us both warm...

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:55 pm

Fireflight~
I snuggled up close to him, and dreamed a light dream, falling into a deep sleep.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:00 pm

Castro ~ I slept until the morninrg....

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:10 pm

Fireflight~
I woke up, getting up slowly and walking out of the cave, i lowered my head to the ground and started to graze, flicking my tail to my flanks and my beauitful black mane covering my eyes.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:17 pm

Castro ~ I lay there watching her, she was divine and she looked like an angel... I watched her sliently smiling. I was the luckiest stallion in the world..

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:49 pm

Fireflight~
I watched him from the corner of my eyes and snort shaking my head, i threw my head up hearing hooves pound of the ground, i ran back into the cave and went to the back, slightly horrified but not tht much.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3