Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fireflight, not the nicest mare on the block ((Mature post))

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Fireflight, not the nicest mare on the block ((Mature post)) Empty Fireflight, not the nicest mare on the block ((Mature post))

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:40 pm

Fireflight~
I walked along the tree lines, lifting my muzzle to the air every once in a while making sure anything didnt creep up behide me. My name was known as beautiful, but also the demon inside, my beautiful black,brown and white spotted coat grittered in the moonlight. My coal black eyes flashing everywhere, the hooting of owls and the howl of a wolf was the only noice that ecohed the cold night, my sleek body moving amoung the trees in a fast motion, and my eyes not missing a single thing that was in my sights, the hooting of an owl high above grew closer, but not the how; of the wolf, the only thing in the forest that made noice was my hooves pounding on the ground, the trees shaking for the punding. I stoped in a clearing and started to graze, i shoke my head letting my beautiful black mane lie flat on my neck again, before starting to graze, my tail flicking to my flanks releasing my heat scent, but i didnt care, if a stud came along i would just kill it less then an instant, not caring if i had killed another horse. Yea i was ruthless but that was the only way to protect myself,....wasent......oh well i killed plenty of horses along the way. I whiped my head up and stared into the darkness of the night, just waiting for something, or someone to pop out and try to scare me, but that was there choice....if they wanted to die then ill be gladly to do the honors for them, i smiked as i thought of killing another helpless horse.
Fireflight, not the nicest mare on the block ((Mature post)) Genie211

((Srry if its not good enough im kinda of brain dead lol, but if your gonna post here at least post 2-3 sentences for me thank you, oh and also if u can, anyone who wants to join here at least 3 mares and 4 studs, oh and Fireflights bio is in horse bios, under timeless horses))
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Fireflight, not the nicest mare on the block ((Mature post)) Empty Re: Fireflight, not the nicest mare on the block ((Mature post))

Post by Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:06 pm

Skip stretched, letting his long mane drip with water. He'd just ran through a chest deep pool of water- and it'd been amazing. With a snort he walked while simultaneously drying. He entered a clearing to see a mare standing- tall and proud. She was munching on some grass. Even though he was a forcer- he wasn't exactly sure if he felt the need to breed to this very moment. Maybe later...
"hello." He spoke, roughly twisting his tail around and around. It was still dripping.

Back to top Go down

Fireflight, not the nicest mare on the block ((Mature post)) Empty Re: Fireflight, not the nicest mare on the block ((Mature post))

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:15 pm

Fireflight~
I whiped around, my legs teance and my ears pinned flat to my skull. I growled low in my throut telling the stud not to come any closer, snapingmy maw in fury at him and growling low again. "What do you want"i spat snapping at his neck drawing blood, i looked at him, he was wet i rolled my eyes, my fang like teeth sowing in a furious way, i reared and landed n a tree trunk crushing it, the noice echoed through the dark, scary night. "What are you doing here"i asked in a serious voice, my beauitful words flowing through the air, my tail wasent pinned to my rump but i didnt care, this stud wasent gonna come anywhere near me with out me getting to know him, i snaped my maw again inf ury, my eyes blazing with rage.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:08 am

Castro ~ I walked slowly over to the mare and stallion, he was having a little bit of trouble with her... I smiled and walked in annoucing myself... " My name is Castro..." I said raising my light red head, my coat colour was strange and my size was large, many horses found me very intimidating with me standing at 18.4hh. this mare and stallion still intrigued me, with their bickering and biting.. I chuckled with a low tone, if this mare thought she could intimidate me then she had another thing coming... the same for the stallion...

Fireflight, not the nicest mare on the block ((Mature post)) 2-6-1010

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:35 am

Fireflight~
I snorted and looked at the unknown stud, i growled low "what are you doing here" i sneered at the other stud that was so called Castro. I snaped my maw at the other stud, my tail not pinned to my rump at all, i just kept releasing my heat scent, these studs wont get any where near me, with out me getting to know them. I growled and snaped at Castro. "Im not affarid to kill you both"i threatened, my beautiful voice flowing through the wind, never had i thought i had been so beautiful bring two studs come running toward me. I was a mare that would never back down in a fight, i looked at the stud and raasied my head high, maching his height, glaring into his eyes. I snorted and started to graze, flicking my tail to my flanks releasing a luring scent that would bring any stud come running. I whiped my head up smelling danger near me, turning my head and seeing nothing, so i just glared at the stud before me, "What are you here for"i spat nipping the studs neck drawing blood.

Shelly~
I rolled my eyes hearing my sister, i trolted toward her and nipped her side, seeing the two studs i growled, "Leave unless you dont want to get hurt" i sneered.
Fireflight, not the nicest mare on the block ((Mature post)) Thumbn12

Fireflight~
I looked at my sister and i snorted, "dont worry hes not gonna do nothin, he on crack anyway,"i chuckled as i started to rip him (sp?).
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:57 am

Castro ~ I snorted and nipped back at her .. " You do not scare me mares...." I said glaring at the sisters. I shook my head and stood there watching them, I chuckled again as one of them announced that they would kill me. I glared at the mares and said " Keep you words behind your teeth, mare..."

I was of course a gentleman, but only if there was respect going both ways. I raised both eyebrows and snorted before grazing, if they thought I was going to leave, becuase there was a threat of death, they had another thing coming...

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:21 am

Shelly~
I sneered and stood beside my sister.

Fireflight~
I smirked and started circle him, i nipped his sides and prushed up against him. "Names Fireflight, and thats my sister Shelly"i said and stood before him.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:44 am

Castro ~ I smirked and watched her. I watched her carefully and stepped back from her. As she stood infront of me I waited for her to do something before I reacted..." It is my honour to meet both of you..." I said. Flicking my ears to and fro, I kept a close eye on the stallion, he wouldn't like me being so close to the mares. I shifted my weight off one foot and stod there....

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:54 am

Fireflight~
I dipped my head and smikred at him, i nuzzled his side then streched, releasing alot of heat.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:29 am

Castro ~ I smell her giving off heat, but keep myself restrained and continue grazing, I wanted to wait until she was frustrated to do anything....I grazed calmly and showed no reaction....

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:47 am

Fireflight~
I snorted frustrated now i walked away from them and stoped beside a river, i dipped my muzzle in and drank my fill. Just waiting for one of them to come over and mount me.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:14 pm

Castro ~ I did not have the desire to breed at this moment in time, I walked over to the river and lowered my head, smirking as I did, I loved messing with mares minds. I drank slowly as if to torment her more....

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:31 pm

Fireflight~
I threw my head up and looked down at him, i rolled my eyes and snorted walking away from him, stoping beside a apple tree. I jumped up and graped one landing on the ground my beautiful body moving in a sexy motion when i landed, i shoke my head letting my mane lie flat on my neck again, then started to eat the apple that was in my mouth, i looked at Castro and rolled my eyes.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:49 pm

Castro ~ I chuckled and walked into the water knee deep...I looked over to her a smiled as she reached for the apple, landing back on the earth, with a sexy sway. Any other stallion would have been over there in a flash, but me however... I had some element of control over my sexual urges. I looked over to her and said... " You think me a forcer, do you not? That I will mate with you and leave......No, I wish to stay with the mare and be with her for the rest of my life...." I said returning to grazing and bathing.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:30 pm

Fireflight~
I listened to him and then when he wasd done, i rolled my eyes. "Did i say you were a forcer"i said and looked at him confused.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:43 pm

Castro ~ I snorted at her and continued to do my own thing...I turned and walked towards her and said " I must be on my way..." I nodded my good byes and began walking south, flicking my tail in annoyance. I was never a forcer and never would be.... I was looking for someone that be by my side for the rest of my life, someone that was trusting and would understand my reasons for doing things. I walked fast not looking back, she was obvoiusly not the one I was looking for.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:12 pm

Fireflight~
I snorted and raced after him, trolting beside him. "What do you want me to say?!"i said i knew he liked me, and i liked him, i wanted to get to know him.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:25 pm

Castro ~ " There is nothing you can say..." I said lightly....my brain told me to keep walking, but my heart was screaming for me to stop... I stopped and looked her in the eyes...." What is it I need to do ? "

OOC~ Sorry if it its short

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:37 pm

Fireflight~
I snorted and shoke my head, "Tell me" i asked.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:08 pm

Castro ~ I looked at her blankly, " Tell you what...." I sighed, this was going to get us no where...

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:26 pm

Fireflight~
I sighed "Do you like me"i said.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:37 pm

Castro ~ " Of course I like you... why wouldn't I...." I said pulling her forelock playfully.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:42 pm

Fireflight~
I smiled and licked his muzzle, "I like you too..... alot ....."i said gazing into his eyes.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:29 am

Castro ~ I smiled, she was the first horse I had fallen in love with as soon as I had set my eyes upon her. Yes she was slightly hostile when we first met, but these days it was hard to pick out who was a forcer and who was not, I looked at her eyes, they were deep and very easy to get lost in. Everytime she blinked it was in slow motion and he long eyelashes fluttered like and summer butterfly. I smiled and nuzzled her..." I think, I'm falling in love ..." I mumbled..

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:38 am

Fireflight~
I smiled and nuzzled him, "Me too" i said and put my head under hus neck.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next