Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fireflight, not the nicest mare on the block ((Mature post))

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Fireflight, not the nicest mare on the block ((Mature post)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fireflight, not the nicest mare on the block ((Mature post))

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:14 am

Castro ~ I smiled hugging onto her neck..." I will love and protect you forever, my love..." I smiled and flicked my ears around, listening to our surroundings..

Back to top Go down

Fireflight, not the nicest mare on the block ((Mature post)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fireflight, not the nicest mare on the block ((Mature post))

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:39 am

Fireflight~
I smiled and held onto him, "I know you will, and i love you" i said, my body know whating a baby, i nuzzled him telling him i want him to mount me and i was ready.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:46 am

Castro ~ I got her message and moved to her rear, mounting her. I gently put my tool into her and started pumping. She was tight and I moaned in pleasure..

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:52 am

Fireflight~
I groaned in pleasure, my body rocking from side to side when he started pumping. "Faster"i yelled i wanted more and i know he did.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:57 am

Castro ~ I did as she said and thrusting faster into her, I raised my head and moaned in pleasure. Moving in a circular motion, I moaned again...

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:01 pm

Fireflight~
I moaned in pleasure, my body moving in a cicular motion, and sexy at that.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:04 pm

Castro ~ My tool was throbbing and I released my fluids into her, I was going just for our pleasure now...I went harder and fast, I decided to try something and see how she liked it... I pulled out of her normal hole and pushed my tool inot her smaller hole, I tremlbed with pleasure and started thrusting, immediatly hitting her G - spot...

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:08 pm

Fireflight~
My eyes went wide and i gasped from air, i moaned "Yes, yes, harder harder, i want more"i yelled it felt good.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:15 pm

Castro ~ Again I did as she commanded, going harder and harder....my breath grew ragged and I moaned again in pleasure...

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:17 pm

Fireflight~
I groaned, gasping for air, my rocking moving ina sexy motion. I lowered my head to the ground nd breathed heavly, removing the dirt from the earth.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:20 pm

Castro ~ My breathe grew ragged and I said " Just tell me when your finished..." I thrusted over and over again.... I screamed in pleasure......I wanted her to show me what she could do, but I could sense she was getting tired

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:23 pm

Fireflight~
I pricked my eyes and snorted smirking evily, i jumped forward and back into him, making him go futher into me, breaking my wall, which made me groan in pleasure.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:25 pm

Castro ~ At first it made me jump, but I soon felt the pleasure building up again.. as she jumpe forwards and back wards, I moaned in pleasure..." More..." I grunted..

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:33 pm

Fireflight~
"Yes"i groaned and jumped forward again and back once more, making in go in futher.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:35 pm

Castro ~ I moaned again and licked her back, I trembled with pleasure and thrustd with her...

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:40 pm

Fireflight~
My spine shivered as he licked my back, i groaned in pleasure, nipping his leg telling him i was tired now.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:02 pm

Castro ~ I thrusted one last time and then dismounted, nuzzling her side... " We should find a permanent home..." I said, smiling

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:06 pm

Fireflight~
I nuzzl;ed him and nodded walking toward a cave and going in, lifting my muzzle making sure nothing as in her,.... Nothing...I neighed to Castro to come. "You can mount me when ever you like"i told him.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:16 pm

Castro ~ I smiled to her and lay down, " We should sleep for a while, then we find some food and water..." I nuzzled her, she was my responibility and my mate... i smiled again, I had never been happier..

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:23 pm

Fireflight~
I smiled and layed down beside Castro, laying my head on his back, sighing and resting my eyes.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:26 pm

Castro ~ I slept lightly and would be alerted to any danger at the mouth of the cave...I tucked my legs around to the side of my body and smild as she rested her head on my back........

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:30 pm

Fireflight~
I fell into a deep sleep.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:43 pm

Castro ~ I also fell into a deep sleep... I dreamt of Fireflight and our hopeful foal... I smiled in my sleep....

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:59 pm

Fireflight~
I dreamt about me and Castro with our Foal, playing in a meadow,....... Then something comming at us and..... and. I jumped up and my heart beating fast.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:18 pm

Castro ~ I woke up as she jumped, " Are you ok...." I asked, nuzzling the side of her head trying to calm her down...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next