Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The White Sea (M-Reserved)

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The White Sea (M-Reserved) - Page 4 Empty Re: The White Sea (M-Reserved)

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 7:18 pm

I bit my lip,"I suppose I could this once." I said watching his hands as he unbuttoned my shirt

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun May 26, 2013 7:25 pm

I unbutton the rest of her buttons, revealing her lacy yet piratey bra. I get turned on a little bit. Then quickly un button my shirt, revealing my slim, tan body. I kiss her.

(sss)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 7:27 pm

I kissed him back as I snaked my arms around his neck before undoing his pants,"Fuck me." I said as I felt his bulge smirking as I kissed him

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun May 26, 2013 7:34 pm

I slid her pants off her. I kissed her harder and began to breath hard and moan. I knew the other men could hear me, but I didn't care at all. I shoved my tongue into her mouth and began to kiss her roughly. my erection playing at her opening. Some pre-cum dripped from my tip as I was getting really excited. I then undid her bra so that the both of us were completely naked. Then I continued to kiss her, slowly walking her over to my mat/bed sort of thing. Since there was nothing to fall on, I had to separate from her for a moment to lie down on the mat. I waited for her to come down and join me.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 7:37 pm

I had my legs on either side of his hips and my hands on either side of his shoulders smiling as I kissed him, I took his dick and put it in my pussy. I bit my lip as I moaned as I kissed him

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun May 26, 2013 7:43 pm

I groaned as i felt my penis being surrounded in a warm wet and arousing state. I pushed in, pumping in and out. not too slowly, but nor too rough. either. I Kissed her roughly, breathing hard as I was not getting much air from kissing her so hard and aggressively. I moaned and groaned, trying to get air, but not wanting to stop. I pumped into her, pumping my hips forward into her's. I then grab her bottom, squeezing it and pushing it into me.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 7:45 pm

I lifted my head as i moaned, I didn't care if any of the men heard us having sex as I haven't had any for quite some time,"Tell me how much you want me." I said as I gently nipped his neck as I thrust my hips against his taking him all the way inside me

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun May 26, 2013 7:50 pm

I let out a loud moan when my full length made its way inside her warm body. I can feel my climax coming but I want to wait untill the last 2 seconds before I have to pull out. I respond to her with my body, not words. I thrust roughly into her, rubbing against her climactic wall. I suck on her neck, showing a hickey when I take my mouth off her neck. I breath hard and press my warm lips to her wet lips roughly again.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 7:51 pm

I kissed him back, I laid my breasts on his chest and rubbed my soft smooth body against his rougher muscular one.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun May 26, 2013 7:56 pm

I could feel my penis about to release, so I quickly pulled out, hips still thrusting from being horny. I quickly walk off the mat and release, a huge relief settling on my body, although i was still horny. I cup my hands around my penis, wanting to satisfy myself completely because I knew that having to stop at my climax is the most frustrating thing in the world. Then I remember the woman. "You. come here." I say to the woman. My penis is still hard and pulsating from excitement and blood rushing to it.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 7:58 pm

I looked to him,"I'm not sucking on it. You should of just released inside me, i won't get pregnant, can't." I said looking to him as I thought about that Sam guy, I smiled and headed for him. "Sam." I said getting on top of him and kissed him lightly to wake him up.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun May 26, 2013 8:02 pm

"well you should have told me before we started!" I yelled angrily at her. Then she started to walk away. "where do you think you're going?" I said, very much mad at her. I finished the job myself, cupping my hands around my penis and rubbing up and down vigorously. Finally when i had spilled out and was satisfied I quickly slipped on my pants, penis still erect. I stormed out of the hut after her. "you little slut!" I yelled as I pulled her off of sam.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 8:04 pm

"You clearly can't finish the job." I said pushing at him as I got my clothes on and sat down where my ropes where. I wasn't a slut I just didn't stay with guys that couldn't finish the job even though I was so wet

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun May 26, 2013 8:10 pm

"that's because I didn't want to get you pregnant! I was being considerate!" I yelled at her. I held her wrist firmly.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 8:11 pm

"Let go of me." I said biting his arm hard enough to make him bleed.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun May 26, 2013 8:17 pm

I gasped as she bit me, not expecting it at all. The pain made me release my grip. "men! she's getting loose!" I yell as I grab her shirt, grabbing some of her boob too. Some of the crew members jump up, and two grab her arms. "you are not going anywhere" i say with an evil grim on my face. I loved feeling superior to her. I rip her shirt off, showing her big boobs to all of the crew members. I wanted her to suffer. for her to be humiliated. She questioned my manhood. now she would pay. There was a murmuring from the crew members, and Sam let out a wolf whistle. "go ahead men. touch her all you want" I say as I watch them feel her boobs and some even going in for a kiss.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 8:20 pm

I moved my head away from them and spitting at them. "I bit you so you'd let go, didn't mean I was running." I said angrily

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun May 26, 2013 8:23 pm

"okay men. that's enough" I say. I hold her wrist again. "since you're such a slut, I'll give you and each of my men some fun." He said to her. "Okay men! each of you is going to get a night with our little captive here. You can do anything you want with her. But if she comes back with a single scratch on her I will slit your throught. She can not get pregnant so feel free to have a good time with her. She is ours now." I say loudly to all of my men. "wouldnt you like that?" I say mockingly to her.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 8:26 pm

I got a hand free and slapped him so hard that his face snapped to the left hard, it left a mark,"That is how I feel you prick." I said spitting at his face before being hauled off with a man

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun May 26, 2013 8:30 pm

"why you...!" i yelled after her. Then the man she was going to have sex with came up to me. "anything to report captain?" he said jokingly. "yes. i replied. with a devilish look in my eyes. what ever you do, do not give her pleasure." I said. The man then walked off.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 8:32 pm

I slid a knife from one of my boots and slashed the man that had me throat and I ran, i changed into a wolf and ran for the hills easily loosing them. I'd be back for him, for his blood.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun May 26, 2013 8:34 pm

(woah woah woah, you can't be a shapeshifter! and also you don't have boots on. the only thing you have on is your bra and pants.)
(also i'm going to bed after this next post so good night)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 8:38 pm

(Why can't I be a shapeshifter? Nvm.)

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:14 pm

(so are you going to change your post?)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4