Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The White Sea (M-Reserved)

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The White Sea (M-Reserved) Empty The White Sea (M-Reserved)

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 8:32 am

I walked on the boat that I owned and sailed on. I was captain, men feared me for my ruthlessness but hey someone has to be in charge. No man could tame me as I was apart of the Sea itself, the sea beckoned me to sail on it's waters. I was a wild woman in sorts and desired by many men both sailor's and the royal courts men, I was gorgeous by far in this land, some men even tried to chain me up. I pushed my long wavy blonde hair out of my face as I pointed to the new land we were sailing to,"Whoa to that dock, these people need these supplies or their deaths are on our hands men!" I yelled as I headed for my chambers below the hull. I changed into my night gown and laid down for a good long needed sleep.

http://www.deviantart.com/morelikethis/192674050#/art/Heartbreaking-111302025?_sid=260fa18

Last edited by hobbit on Wed May 22, 2013 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

The White Sea (M-Reserved) Empty Re: The White Sea (M-Reserved)

Post by horsegodess Wed May 22, 2013 6:30 pm

(i would like to join but i am not sure what you are looking for)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 6:33 pm

(I'm looking for a guy possibly you if your interested be a pirate and he captures her and if your comfortable doing it be like a forcer and abuser of her, that's if your comfortable with that)

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Wed May 22, 2013 6:35 pm

(sounds good. i'm gonna use pirates of the caribean for a source of inspiration. you know, how they kind of take advantage of (i forget her name). ill post his bio in my next post)

horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 6:37 pm

(Her name is Charlie or Char, so nothing else just taking advantage of her)

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Wed May 22, 2013 6:47 pm

(grrr! i spent all that time writing a post and it didnt post!)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 6:48 pm

(That sucks)

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Wed May 22, 2013 6:56 pm

(here we go)

Moby: http://www.h90.org/_images/a407a0e8a69275e02a8d305565975f23/2617%20-%20earrings%20green_eyes%20green_hair%20jewelry%20lack%20male%20one_piece%20open_mouth%20painterly%20pirate%20roronoa_zoro%20short_hair%20swordsman.jpg

I shouted orders at my crew as I swiftly walked to the railing of the ship. The person in the crows nest had spotted another ship. As we got closer, I pulled out my looking glass and saw that it was one of out enemy ships. I shouted orders to load the cannons. "be prepared for attack!". I wanted nothing more than to have a tussle with this other ship, but they had something that we needed. They had her. And she had the last piece of the map to the treasure. As we approached the side of the other ship, i tensed, ready to shout orders in an instance.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 7:01 pm

I was informed of attacking ship and gave a flick of my wrist to fire, I was not going to be a prisoner and that was that. I didn't like that guy one bit, I've heard about him and he sounded like a real prick to people. I waited for him to make his move as I kept firing my cannons.

(What will happen when he gets the treasure?)

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Wed May 22, 2013 7:04 pm

I was surprised by their sudden attack. But I am never one to back down from a fight. "fire!" I shouted. my line of men repeated the word. Then, After a certain amount of rounds, I yell, "hold your fire!" I look to the other ship to see the damage. I do not want to hurt the woman with the key to our success.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 7:07 pm

I smirked an evil smirk. I told them to fire, I wasn't going easy for him. I watched him carefully as I let round after round of cannon fire on them. I then held up my hand for them to stop,"Do you surrender?" I asked/yelled to him. I would rather die than help him.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Wed May 22, 2013 7:09 pm

"no. I do not surrender! But I propose a treaty!" I yell to her. "If you come onto my ship we can write up a proposition!" I stand there with my short blond hair blowing in the strong winds. My dirty hand holding a thick rope.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 7:14 pm

"I am not that stupid." I said as I told my crew to move on. I headed due east, changing directions

(Brain Fart)

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Wed May 22, 2013 7:18 pm

"then you leave me with no choice" I shouted. I yell orders at my own crew to advance on the rival ship's path. Once we were side by side again, without warning, I yell, "fire the cannons!" and my ship fires cannons and lead. Me and about twenty other men swing across from our ship to theirs. With my sword drawn, I immediately head quickly towards the woman.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 7:19 pm

I laughed historically,"Not that easy." I said taking my sword, I swung at him and made sure he didn't grab me

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Wed May 22, 2013 7:22 pm

I block her strike with my sword. I maneuver my sword to block hers and strike at her tender woman body. I shuffle my feet and move closer and closer to her, while fiercely striking at her with my sword, attempting to back her into a corner.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 7:28 pm

I laughed at his foolishness, I struck him in the head with the butt of my sword and tried to knock him out or I'd be forced to abandon ship

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Wed May 22, 2013 7:31 pm

I was stunned when she was able to find a break in my swinging to have a window of opportunity to club me in my head. I staggered back for a second, but by clubbing me, she gave me also a window of opportunity. My adrenaline snapped me back and in one swift motion I attempted to stab her in her shoulder. Not lethal, but enough to make her surrender.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 7:33 pm

I felt the blade get me in the shoulder, i stumbled but I wasn't surrendering until I was dead. I gripped the blade and pushed it out slicing my hand but I didn't care since he had me cornered enough that I could go backwards without doing what he wanted. I swung at him ignoring the pain that it caused me, blood dripped to the floor and I sliced a little of his neck warning him to back the hell off before I decapitated him.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Wed May 22, 2013 7:40 pm

I had underestimated this chick. She was a persistent fighter. My head pulsed and
i continued to swing my sword at her and defensively. I missed one and she cut some of the side of my neck. a stream of blood trickled down and after a few minutes hardened into a crusty deep red. I realized that I would need a new technique. I needed to go for her sword instead of her actual self. Then all of a sudden a heard a set of footsteps coming closer to me and i whirled around quickly, stabbing the man. Then I whirled back around before the woman could stab me, and i swung my sword at hers with the force of a baseball bat, attempting to knock it out of her hand.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 7:44 pm

He had made a really bad move, I sliced him in the stomach,"Stupid man." I said smirking as I moved my wounded arm, blood coated the handle of the blade. I was getting woozy from the blood lose

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Wed May 22, 2013 7:51 pm

I gasped as I felt my stomach being sliced to the lining. Blood poured from the location. I held my stomach with one hand, still prepared to defend any other attacks. I wanted ot stab her so hard to show her who the man was, but the pain in my stomach weakened my strength.

(i have to go to bed after I post my next response)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 7:52 pm

I swung one last time getting his throat hard before stabbing him in the chest,"Die son of a bitch!" I yelled

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Wed May 22, 2013 7:57 pm

(well this took an expected turn Very Happy )

I screamed in pain before my lungs were flooded with air and blood. I gurgled and coughed up blood and collapsed on the wet wood of the deck. I shuddered one last time before my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

(err, so now what?)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 8:07 pm

(His son goes for revenge)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next