Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The White Sea (M-Reserved)

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The White Sea (M-Reserved) - Page 2 Empty Re: The White Sea (M-Reserved)

Post by horsegodess Thu May 23, 2013 3:48 pm

(okay then)
John;
"We will be back for revenge!" John shouts at the enemy ship from his own. He immediately takes the wheel and steers away, his ship severely damaged. "we must head for land!" He shouts at the crew. Their ship was starting to leak water into the storage sown below. "We don't want to get the gunpowder wet! men! save the gunpowder! bring it up to the cockpit!"

A month later:
I see an incoming ship from the tree i am sitting in. 'oh no'. i say to myself. we are pretty vulnerable on land. We do have the cannons though.'. "men! incoming ship!" I shout from my lookout pirch.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 3:52 pm

(But he doesn't kill her, he more or less takes her prisoner and uses her as a sex slave/broodmare for children)

I saw that same ship, i bore the scars that man gave me but in the end I killed that son of a bitch fair and square. I still got pain in my shoulder when it was cold in the winter. I still had that scar on my hand when I had forced his blade out of my shoulder, I had a lot of determination to win, that's what made me so ruthless by many

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Thu May 23, 2013 4:06 pm

horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 4:08 pm

(Sigh i suppose not)

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Thu May 23, 2013 4:09 pm

(oh! oops! wrong thread! this was not meant for you!)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 4:13 pm

(Ok)

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Thu May 23, 2013 4:17 pm

"ready to fire!" John shouted as the ship anchored about a mile away from shore.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 5:58 pm

I told my crew to fire when they were close, I was not going to get captured

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Thu May 23, 2013 6:08 pm

"fire!" I yell when I hear the commands form the other ship. The cannons blast, wrecking through the side of the ship. "Fire!" I yell again. a cannon ball lands on the sand some yards away from us, sending up sand everywhere. "fire!" i yell again through the chaos.

(youre making this quite hard for me to get to her)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 6:11 pm

(That's the whole point, I play hard to get Very Happy)

I jumped off my ship before it hit where I had just been standing. I came up from the water gasping, I got to shore and ran through the woods not going to make this guys day by getting kidnapped. I ran as fast as I possibly could since I was not going to be some wench that can be pushed around, I was a sailor, I belonged on the water like my father and his father before him and so on.

(This is her now)

http://peachplums.deviantart.com/art/Yena-182527972

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Fri May 24, 2013 3:28 pm

"fire!" I shouted again. I wanted to destroy this ship before it could touch a finger on us. I was too busy to notice that someone had swam to shore.

Later that night, I sat around the campfire along with my surviving crew mates. There are about 8 of us left. One of them caught a wild boar. Those are plentiful on this island. A great resource, but quite dangerous. We ate heartily.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 4:44 pm

I threw a dagger, it hit one of the men as he reached for the boar. I smiled as I ran off into the night quietly like a mouse, I headed for the cave that I found a long ways off, I made sure I got rid of my foot prints so they couldn't find me so easily

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat May 25, 2013 4:35 pm

A gasp erupted from one of my men. I saw a knife in his back. I jumped up, as well as all of the other men. "grab your swords and muskets men!" I yell as i swoop down to pick mine up as I start to run towards whoever killed one of my men. Being so skinny and nimble, I was swift, and easily maneuvered through the trees and bushes. My agility was the main reason why we were alive. To catch boars and other prey.

I start to gain on the human-like figure. and shoot one shot at the ground right at their heels to throw them off balance, possibly knocking them over.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 25, 2013 4:43 pm

I jumped into the tree's where they couldn't find me and they couldn't track me by my footprints because there wasn't any. I smiled as I watched them go right past me, I sat down and munched on some dried meat I had.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat May 25, 2013 4:47 pm

(um your post did not relate to my post. it's almost as if you didnt read my post. can you please make a reply that fits with what i wrote please?)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 25, 2013 4:48 pm

I felt the shot close to my heel and nearly fell but that didn't deter me from my destination, it was not my fault I had killed this kids dad but he was coming at me and I was defending myself, I had a slight limp since it got my heel but that wasn't going to stop me now. They'd just torture me until I died which wasn't happening

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat May 25, 2013 5:12 pm

i continued the chase, then nodded to my 7 other crew mates. they knew what i was thinking. 8 against 1. there was no way she was getting away. The other men circled around so to cut the human short.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 25, 2013 5:15 pm

I stopped when I saw them encircle me. I looked for possible escape routes,"I have done nothing wrong!" I yelled at them as I panted, blood soaking my boot and the ground as I stood there. I leaned more on my good leg, I was very uncomfortable, I looked at his face,"Asshole!" I said angrily for shooting my foot. I saw a weak point and ran forward easily pushing my way out, I ran but was slowing, I was loosing a lot of blood and I was getting dizzy but finally I fell unconscious to the ground with a thud

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun May 26, 2013 3:53 pm

We had the human figure trapped. I saw that it was that girl who had killed my father. I immediately felt rage building in my chest. I rolled my eyes when she complained about doing nothing wrong. She ran away, and now i was even more determined to catch her. I wanted to make her pay for what she did. Finally from exhaustion I suspected, she collapsed. "Don't touch her!" I yelled to my crew mates as they lunged at her. "she's mine" I added in a low voice. I tilted her head up, and felt her pulse seeing that she was still alive. I grabbed her waist and flung her over my shoulders like a dead boar. her waist hung around my neck and I held her arms and legs in my hands. I carried her back to base camp. and dropped her not very gently on the ground. I propped her up so that she was sitting at the base of a tree and tied her up, making sure not to let her escape when she woke up.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 3:59 pm

I soon opened my eyes and looked around, I licked my lips and moved my foot and winced softly through the pain. I sat there, my butt had fallen asleep and I was very thirsty and hungry, I saw the boy that I had killed his father, now I understood why he had been chasing me for so long and who freakin shot my foot! I moved quietly trying to get my hands free, I moved so I grasped my pocket knife and sawed at the rope until it was breaking, when it did I tip toed around the camp so no one woke up. Then I made a break for it, I headed for my ship as theirs was destroyed and couldn't follow me, I saw my ship and ran faster even though my foot hurt.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun May 26, 2013 4:16 pm

the crew mate: https://m1305.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/booksmut69/Book%20boyfriends/images_zps4e4a3c15.jpeg.html

"where do you think you're going?" Said Sam, one of the men who worked on the ship. He had seen her leave and followed her, cutting her off through a short cut. Bye now, he and his men knew the forest pretty well. That was a strict advantage to them. He grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards him. He then grabbed her waist, getting a hard grip on her, not letting her escape. "you know how important you are to us". he said in a low voice.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 4:20 pm

"Let go of me." I said snarling it in his face as I pinched his arm hard and stomped on his foot even through the pain in my left foot. I tried to twist away from him as a tear went down my face as I was getting emotional since he wouldn't let me go

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun May 26, 2013 4:24 pm

"we are not looking for any trouble sweetheart. Just your cooperation". he said as he gave a low chuckle. H pulled her close to his body, trying to intimidate and scare her. He then firmly pressed his lips on hers, gripping her so she would not get loose.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 4:26 pm

I became stock still from shock that he'd kiss me. Why the hell was he kissing me??? I asked stumped on that question. I pushed at his chest as hard as I could as i took big breaths through my nose as I was getting angry again for him, what a pig!. I slammed my balled up fists to his chest hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun May 26, 2013 4:35 pm

He chuckled again at her attempts to loosen his grip. "sometimes a woman forgets her place." He said, not breathing hard at all. He reaches into all of her pockets and take out her knife and a few other things. "we will teach you where you really belong" He drags her despite her obvious protest to camp. He once again ties her up to the same tree and leans against another, watching her through the corner of his eye.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next