Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The White Sea (M-Reserved)

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The White Sea (M-Reserved) - Page 3 Empty Re: The White Sea (M-Reserved)

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 4:38 pm

(What's his motive?)

I sat there fuming, I didn't move though as I thought about how to get out again. I was away from camp so the fire didn't show that I was crying, i cried quietly so they didn't know. I sat there like I was dead,"You'll pay for this." i said meaning it, when i got out I was going to hit him for this, I wanted to go back to my ship and live my life to the fullest.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun May 26, 2013 4:44 pm

(well he is going to hand her over to the captain when he wakes up, but being a man, and a cruel pirate at that, he has lust you know? he wants to play with her)

"children who play with fire get their fingers burned" He mumbles back to her.

(sss)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 4:47 pm

I wanted to flip him off but I couldn't. I sat there brooding, I was thinking of a plan,"Untie me." I said yelling it at him at the top of my lungs so angry, frustrated, and hurting. I moved my head wanting to just die if they were going to kill me,"Just kill me if that is what you messed up people want, I'll glory in it." I said flaring my nostrils.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun May 26, 2013 5:12 pm

Moby: I awoke, hearing the scream of our captive. It rang brilliantly in my ears. I gave a little smirk. I did not sit up nor stand up. I let her wallow in her misery.

Sam: I stood up, and walked over to the woman. "now if you don'y keep your mouth shut I will close it for you" Sam said aggressively. He reached into her shirt. He knew since she didn't have the map piece in her pockets, that the map piece must have been tucked away in her bra. He was right. He snagged the map out, but lingered, brushing his finger against her nipple a bit. He gave a smirk and tucked the peice of the map into his hidden shirt pocket. He then glanced down at her foot. He realized that His captain moby would want him to clean her up so she would be healthy.

Sam stood up and walked down to the edge of the beach and untied the bandana around his head. He dipped it in the salt water and cupped his hands underneath it while walking back to the woman. He pressed the cool bandana to her heel, and wiped off the dry blood around the wound.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 5:16 pm

I screamed in pain as it hurt so bad,"You fucking asshole!" I said panting as I saw stars in my vision. "I will seriously hurt you." I said as I stretched my neck up as tears went down my face as it hurt so bad.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun May 26, 2013 5:27 pm

"calm down! I'm trying to help you!" Sam yelled softly to her in his low gruff voice. He then walked over to the fire pit where his crew member was killed. He tore a strip from his shirt. It was dirty, but dry, He then wrapped her heel up.

(see what I did there? who she killed is gonna heal her. just a little interesting something)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 5:31 pm

(If he's dead then how is he helping her? I'm confused)

I held in the screams as I arched my back as fresh blood soaked the cloth as it opened it up,"Now look what you've done you baboon." i said whimpering

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun May 26, 2013 5:34 pm

(his clothes. that is what Sam is using to wrap her heel)

Seeing the woman arch her back turned sam on. "Now that you seem to be getting your spirit back, it looks like you could use a break" Sam suggested. He smirked to himself but not so she could see.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 5:37 pm

I was panting as I soon relaxed and slumped down as I went into unconsciousness. My head laid against my shoulder as I slept so tired now from the pain as sweat went down my brow

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun May 26, 2013 5:44 pm

Sam sighed in disappointment as she fell unconscious. He walked back to his tree and fell into a light sleep.

Moby: The next morning I awoke before the rest. I put on my white button down shirt and walked outside of my little hut made out of sticks and mud. It wasn't much but it kept out mosquitos. I walked pushed the seer skin out of the way and stepped outside, finishing buttoning my shirt. My eyes glanced over to the woman to make sure she was still there. She was, and I took no second thought of it. I allowed the other men to sleep as I sat on a rock next to my hut.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 5:48 pm

I lifted my head at the noise he was making and yawned. i moved around trying to get more comfortable so I could go back to sleep,"Be quiet." I said annoyed

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun May 26, 2013 5:55 pm

"the only noise I was making was breathing" he threw back at her. What a beautiful morning ruined. He went back into his hut and layed on his nest of dried grass and leaves.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 6:03 pm

I smiled,"I hope I ruined your morning." I said cocking my head to the side and laid there before yawning again and looking out at the ocean

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun May 26, 2013 6:22 pm

I drifted off and awoke to all of the other men up and about. "morning men" I said as i walked outside. "how is our lady friend doing?" He asked them as if she was not there to awnser. like a dog. None of them awnsered and i smirked as I walked towards her.

"captain! She tried to escape last night but I re-imprisoned her". said sam. "thank you sam. you can sleep in my hut tonight" I say. "thank you for the offer sir, but I would like to guard the woman so she does not get loose again. "very well" I respond.

Later in the day, we all go about our business of surviving. Catching boar and having a leisurely day. I look at the woman and check her out. I never got to see how hot she was. "Sam!" I yell. "yes captain?" sam replies. "there has been a change of plans. the captive will be staying with me tonight" I say with a smile on my face.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 6:24 pm

I perked up at that and flared my nostrils angrily, he was not going to rape me. I'd hit him or kick him in the jewels. I looked around hoping someone would stick up for me

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun May 26, 2013 6:30 pm

All of the men chuckled when I said this. I was not afraid to make it public.

Dinner time soon came and we put a fresh boar on the spit. "i'm getting tired of boar every night" says benji, another crew mate. No one responds and we all eat. I rip off both back legs and hand them to the woman, suspecting she was starving. I wanted her to have full energy for tonight. I then go to a hollowed out log and retrieve some water for the woman.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 6:34 pm

"I do need my hands freed before I can eat that." I said nodding and thinking how stupid they were. I waited patiently as best as I could

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun May 26, 2013 6:40 pm

I untied her hands so she could eat, but did not untie her body from the tree. once she was done, i handed her a big gourd full of water. It was a hollowed out fruit.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun May 26, 2013 6:40 pm

I untied her hands so she could eat, but did not untie her body from the tree. once she was done, i handed her a big gourd full of water. It was a hollowed out fruit.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 6:43 pm

"I am not sleeping with you." i said plainly I said as I watched him as I ate, I was starving and drank as much water as he'd give me. I soon fell asleep since that meal tired me out. My head lolled to the side

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun May 26, 2013 6:53 pm

I let her sleep for 30 minutes or so, untill all the men started getting ready for bed. went to the woman and tapped her on the shoulder. "come one. we are going to bed now". I say to her as she opens her eyes. I begin to untie were while she is still drowsy, so she doesn't make a run for it. I take her wrist firmly. not to be aggressive but to make sure she doenst run away. I bend over and take the ropes too.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 6:57 pm

"I'm not a dog." I said as I shoved away from him but not running away since my foot hurt to bad, but I wasn't going to be man handled either

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun May 26, 2013 6:59 pm

"oh come on. when was the last time you had sex? You know you want it." I say as I enter my hut. "This could be really fun if you cooperate. but if you do not, then I will have to tie you up in order to keep you from running." I say, still having a tight grip on her wrist, but not making a move yet.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 7:10 pm

"I thought you wanted to kill me for killing your father not having sex with me when I could get pregnant." i said trying to scare him out of it

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun May 26, 2013 7:14 pm

I did not think of getting her pregnant. It would kill me every time to pull out before my climax. it would have to do. I hope that it would be worth it. I did not awnser her question, as i did not want to give away our intent. "soo" i said as i trailed my finger in between her breasts to unbutton the first button of her shirt. "are you going to cooperate?" I say as I start to unbutton the second one.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next