Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Broken Bonds [ Saviour & Desert Horse ]

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Broken Bonds [ Saviour & Desert Horse ] - Page 4 Empty Re: Broken Bonds [ Saviour & Desert Horse ]

Post by .:DesertHorse:. Tue May 15, 2012 6:43 pm

( Okies Smile )
.:DesertHorse:.
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Broken Bonds [ Saviour & Desert Horse ] - Page 4 Empty Re: Broken Bonds [ Saviour & Desert Horse ]

Post by Saviour Tue May 15, 2012 6:49 pm

[ Lol why? ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by .:DesertHorse:. Tue May 15, 2012 6:53 pm

( Have a topic open, needs an evil wolf XD. )
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue May 15, 2012 6:55 pm

[ OOhhhh that's tempting xD ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by .:DesertHorse:. Tue May 15, 2012 7:16 pm

Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by .:DesertHorse:. Wed May 16, 2012 7:34 pm

(hums.....XD)
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 16, 2012 7:38 pm

Dameon was on his feet immediately, awaiting his chance to find a mare of his own. He snorted, his tobiano coat glittering under the early-morning sun. Flicking his tail to rid himself of flies, he watched as his father nudged his mother awake, who did not look happy with being awoken. She had been in a bad mood ever since being bred the day before. Perhaps she was simply sore? Dameon had watched the entire thing, and it didn't look necessarily comfortable for his mother, but he, in all honesty, could care less. Dameon nipped his mother on the shoulder to get her to move faster before trotting over to his father, whinnying in anticipation.

Kira grunted angrily when Diablo woke her up. She was attempting to have a soft spot for him, merely because he was the sire of her first colt--and first foal in general--but nothing was coming. All she had for him as a brick wall of hatred. She was sore from yesterday and not in a good mood at all. Next time he got within ten feet of her she was going to kick him in the ass and run off. She wouldn't look back, either, even if it meant raising the new foal all by herself. In the back of her mind, however, she knew that if he ever found her her punishment would be quite severe. All the more reason not to be caught. "Behave, Dameon," Kira snapped at her son when he nipped her, throwing her snout into his rump as he trotted over to his father. "If I see the mare before those two do I'm going to get her to run away with me," Kira murmured to herself, slowly walking over to Diablo and her firstborn.

Back to top Go down

Post by .:DesertHorse:. Wed May 16, 2012 8:01 pm

Diablo seemed to be pinning his ears an awful lot towards this mare. He flicked his tail as she moodily stood up, she was clearly still sore from the day before, he was quite honestly surprised that Dameon had not even flinched when he saw his mother being forced. Diablo shook his mane his medium length mane falling quickly back into place.

Diablo was amused at how excited Dameon was today, the colt was like a fire cracker this morning. He raised his head a gave a freindly nip on his neck as he approached him, nickering back to him. " Are you ready son. ? " He asked entering back to his cold, empty persona. He walked a short distance, before turning to Kira. " You mess this up it won't be me punishing you " He said, flashing a look to Dameon telling him that it would be his responibility to punish his mother if she messed it up.

Diablo began leading them towards his favourite hunting grounds.
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu May 17, 2012 6:35 pm

# May #

A loud grunt echoed around me as I stopped before the creek. The cool, clean water was like ice down my throat, and I had to will myself not to choke over it. After a few drinks, I felt my breathing slow as well as my heart. I lift my head up and take a long breath before turning towards the forest and nibbling on some of the meadow flowers that took refuge in this small patch of grass. They were sweeter than the food I was used too. After a few minutes, the hot sun warmed my back and slowed my pace. I closed my eyes and drifted into a light rest.

[[ Sorry, I failed there haha ]]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 18, 2012 4:05 am

[ lol it's fine xD ]

Dameon got his father's look, but he had no idea how he was supposed to punish his mother if she acted up. What could he do to her that would make her behave? Maybe that was part of the challenge. It was never to early (or late) to learn how to control a mare, no matter who she was, right? Fixing his mind on more important things, like what was coming ahead, Dameon lifted his nose to the air and took in a big whiff of whatever he could get, only smelling the vague smell of another horse, and frustrated that he couldn't get anything more.

Kira quietly nodded, "Then I'll just stay back at the 'house,'" she snapped, turning and trotting back towards the house. However, as soon as she was out of their sight, she turned and cantered silently alongside their original path, hidden by the trees, and set off to find whatever mare they were trying to find. She'd make sure no mare had to go through what she went through, if she could help it. 1) it was cruelty, and 2) she couldn't bear to see her son doing the same thing to another innocent mare as had happened to her. Pinning her ears against her cranium, Kira picked up into a gallop, trying her best to find the mare before the other two did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 24, 2012 8:36 pm

{ ~nuuuuudge~ }

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu May 24, 2012 8:38 pm

[ Lol do you know when Desert will be back on? ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 24, 2012 8:41 pm

{ O_o i have no idea actually... }

Back to top Go down

Post by .:DesertHorse:. Sun May 27, 2012 4:21 pm

( My apoligies, forgot my password again >.< lol )

Diablo moved into a trot, before noticing that his son was trying to pick up the scent of the mare. He said " Take small breaths, if you take one big one, you over power your sense of smell. Also raise your top lip, it lets the gland work better. "

Diablo moved to a canter and flicked his ears noticing that Kira was not with them. " We need to hurry son, your mother may be trying to stop you getting your own mare..."

(Sorry its not alot, couldn't think of much xD)
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun May 27, 2012 4:28 pm

# May #

I flick my tail at a fly and then move to the creek to get another drink. With a long sigh, I lift my body into a trot and weave in small circles around a blueberry bush. I slow and leave the bush for higher ground. My movement quickened as I ascended the steep slope, my lean muscles rippling under my skin like waves in the ocean. When I neared the top, I slowed and then stopped. A smile came to my soft features, and I toss my mane into the wind.

[[ Sorry I don't know what to say.... and lol Desert I know how you feel ]]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 27, 2012 6:12 pm

Dameon had just been about to take his father's advice when his father started into a canter. He cantered alongside his father, turning his head to try and see if he could pinpoint his mother. If she messed this up he'd be ready to kill her. He was old enough to make his own decisions!

Kira frowned and galloped over to the mare once she saw her. "Please, I know this is sudden but you have to come with me. Please just list to me. My son... please, don't ask questions, just follow me, we have to get away from here." Now is also my chance to get away from Diablo... I'll have the foal to raise on my own, but at least it won't be exposed to its father! Kira angrily pulled on the mare's mane, though it was gentle. "Hurry!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun May 27, 2012 8:55 pm

# May #

My smile fades into a frown when I see a distracted mare climbing the hillside. I step away from her when she tugs at my mane. "What are you talking about?!" I say.

[[ Sorry I have been failing lately... ]]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by .:DesertHorse:. Mon May 28, 2012 11:13 am

Diablo was in visual range of both mares within a matter of minutes. Though he thought to try another tactic then just running in there all hooves blazing, He called out to Kira, a kind nicker. Before trotting slowly towards them. He acted out of breath before reaching them, " Kira, I was so worried about you, please don't run of again. " He strained his vioce try to make the concern, seem as geniune as possible.

He gently nuzzled Kira..He turned his head to the other mare, " I'm sorry, she is with foal and her hormones make her think up all sorts of things! " He had already relaxed his body's posture, though he was not sure if she was in foal again, He spoke to the new mare again. " My apologies this is my son Dameon.." He nudged his son towards the mare and gave him a slight signal to play along. Mares were easy to fool most of the time but, if this mare figured it out was a trick Dameon would need to act quick.

Diablo nuzzled Kira's stomoach again and spoke " Lets leave those two to get aquainted ", and he nudge her gently, but firmly.

(No worries XD)
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 28, 2012 1:43 pm

"My son, he'll--" Kira's head whipped around when she heard Diablo's voice. "You!" She snapped. It probably made her look like an uncaring, mean mare, but Kira knew she wasn't. How dare he speak about her that way, when it was him who was about to have his own son force a mare into slavery! Kira stomped her hoof, "I am most certainly not--" Kira was cut off by Diablo speaking about Dameon, and she pinned her ears, tossing her mane angrily. "Don't touch me." she murmured under her breath when Diablo nudged her and said they should leave the other two alone.

Dameon glanced at his father before catching on, and bowed his head, "Yes, I'm Dameon. Pleasure to meet you." Dameon looked over at his mother, his glare hard. Was she trying to screw this all up? Although he was too young to impregnate a mare, he was old enough to force a mare into submission, and he planned on doing that with this lovely mare, whether his mother alerted the young mare to this danger or not. "I'm sorry about my mother, she gets a bit moody when with foal."

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:22 pm

# May #

A silent huff of breath fogged from my nostrils when the mare turned and a voice smooth as glass yet with a deadly edge found its way to my ears. I turned and watched as the two stallions climbed the hill as well. What was with this? I let out a nervous snort at the collection of horses and listen closely for any sign of hostility within the stud's tricky words. He seemed relaxed, as if this happened all the time. The mare could just be moody, but it didn't seem right. She murmured when he touched her stomach, and I assumed it was a sign of relief from her. I look over at the younger of the stallions as he was introduced, and let out another small snort. "Pleasure... I think" I say, when he tells me he was glad to meet me. My ears found their way against my head but weren't too tightly pinned there. I let out another breath before stepping back on the dusty soil. "Well... it was nice to have met you all..... but I really should be going" I say with a small, and obviously forced, laugh. I flick my forelock from my blue eyes. This wouldn't be complete running from the scene, but I didn't want to risk it. It was 50-50 chance and I didn't like my odds.

[[ Sooo sorry guys, I was on vacation and didn't have wifi ]]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by .:DesertHorse:. Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:46 pm

Diablo threw his head, directing Dameon to chase the mare down, he nudged Kira back and stood between them " Be warned, interfear and you'll suffer for it. " His black mane cover his eyes as he blocked Kira's view of the target mare.

(sss)
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:39 am

( please add a rating)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4