Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Broken Bonds [ Saviour & Desert Horse ]

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Broken Bonds [ Saviour & Desert Horse ] - Page 2 Empty Re: Broken Bonds [ Saviour & Desert Horse ]

Post by Guest Wed May 09, 2012 6:34 pm

"It's a free country, I don't have to watch what I say!" But Kira soon thought better of it and fell silent, falling into line behind him, getting a bit more used to walking with the throbbing pain that was still at her backside. She made sure to keep her tail pinned the best she could, unless he tried it again. "Yeah, well that name surely fits you," she commented, listening un-intently to his next question. "She--" Kira began to speak, then realized he may find Christina and do the same thing to her, so instead, she said, "I'm not telling you. I refuse to let you touch her, filthy monster."

Back to top Go down

Broken Bonds [ Saviour & Desert Horse ] - Page 2 Empty Re: Broken Bonds [ Saviour & Desert Horse ]

Post by .:DesertHorse:. Wed May 09, 2012 7:22 pm

He chuckled and threw his head " I will never understand mares, so secretive all the time ". He cantered ahead, bucking like a young colt. As they entered the forest he slowed down into a walk again. They were maybe 20 minutes walk away from the overhang. He looked back and said " You think?, I love my name suits me perfectly " he sneered. " and your little friend, I will find her " He winked but not in a good way.
.:DesertHorse:.
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 09, 2012 8:04 pm

Kira followed behind him, listening to what he was saying but not registering what he was actually saying until he mentioned her friend. Finally snapping, Kira nipped angrily at the base of his neck, not bothering to keep whatever strength she had left hidden. "I'll kill you myself before I ever let you touch her!" Kira said, rearing up and lashing sharp foreleg hooves at his face before landing and stomping the ground angrily, sending up clouds of dust. She wasn't going to let him violate Christina like he had violated her. She would kill him, even if it ended up costing her own life, as well.

[ sorry it took me so long... i zoned xD ]

Back to top Go down

Post by .:DesertHorse:. Wed May 09, 2012 8:11 pm

(No worries so did I xD)

Diablo was taken aback as the mare struck his face leaving a wound across his eye, he turned his head away for the moment, hiding the pain. Once it had gone, he turned back around and reared back at her, using his larger form he came down on her shoulders. " You will regret that mare! " As he aimed at her shoulder, the blood from his wound dripped onto her coat. He got off her shoulders and back away, panting. Though it was not a sign of weakness as one might think. He was excited at the chance of a fight. He coughed slightly on the dust and paced from side to side anxious to see if the mare really had it in her.
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 09, 2012 8:18 pm

[ xD zoning buddies! ]

Kira snorted and stumbled slightly, hearing her shoulder crack underneath his weight. Fire burned in her eyes, and even though she was still sore, she wasn't about to give up. If she could just beat him...she might have a chance at getting away. If she couldn't...she had a feeling she wouldn't be only having one foal for him. Turning on her heels and pretending to give up, Kira waited a moment before lashing out her hind legs underneath his chin before swirling around and biting at his cheek. She hadn't fought anyone before, but she knew that if she wanted to protect Christina, she had to start sometime.

[ DX I have to go. I'll reply tomorrow morning! ]

Back to top Go down

Post by .:DesertHorse:. Wed May 09, 2012 8:26 pm

( XD lol and okay Smile )

Diablo was surprised the mare was still standing, he was going to near enough kill this mare. He saw the fire burn in her eyes and yet his showed nothing just a never ending blackness. He charged at her, getting struck in the chin, and nipped her back in the cheek as she bit down on his. His face was becoming a bloody mess and he was determined to teach her a lesson. He bit down on her rear leg as hard as he could and pulled back before she had the chance to strike back.

He had a plan that either way she lost " You keep fighting, I will kill you and I will find your friend..." He growled. She had two choices stop fighting and live a life as his slave or kep fighting and possibely die and her friend becomes his slave. But as with all things Diablo knew she might win against him...he kept any doubt off his face, and continued being as imposing as possible.
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2012 3:53 am

Kira whipped her head around and snorted when he nipped her back, and swished her cream-colored tail in his face, only to feel him bite down on one of her back legs. She faltered, one knee bending as she moved forward to get away from him. She turned to strike back at him but he'd already moved out of striking distance. She could feel blood running down her leg, ands he turned her head to examine it, sniffing it once before turning to face him again. His words made her stop and think. If she was killed, there was no possible way she could ever deter him from finding her friend. If she was alive, she could possibly live to see another day, and fight him with Christina if she ever needed to. "Fine." Kira said, taking one last bite at his muzzle before resting the leg he'd bitten on the tip of a hoof and averting her gaze. She didn't want to be his slave, nor did she want to ever look at him again, but if it meant keep Christina safe, she'd put up with it. The only thing that really bothered her was the possibility of being pregnant; she hadn't been ready to be a mother yet, and she was afraid she'd do something wrong. Even if the foal was a product of force, she saw no reason to take her anger out on the small to-be foal. Limping a few steps away from him, Kira let herself wallow in her thoughts.

Back to top Go down

Post by .:DesertHorse:. Thu May 10, 2012 3:58 pm

Diablo lay down and licked his reachable wounds, he snorted angrily and thre his head directing her to the bushes behind him. On the other side the cliff over hang resided, he had be born here but he was planning on moving once the coming storm had passed.

(Barin fart 030 )

Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2012 4:09 pm

[ lol it's fine ]

As caution, Kira kept her tail pinned to her rump whenever he was behind her, and she made her way slowly to where he directed, ears still pinned against her head. she couldn't help but feel the overwhelming sensation of fear, if she was to have a foal. Kira snorted and shook her head, delicate cream-colored mane falling over her head and covering her eyes slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by .:DesertHorse:. Thu May 10, 2012 4:33 pm

He flicked his ears back and stopped under the over hang anf waited for her. She looked beaten and sore, he turned away slightly disgusted by what he had done to the mare, he could have killed her and more inportantly any foal she could be carrying. He would have to hold back if he was to start this herd of his.

He rubbed his face, against his leg getting some crusted blood away from the wound. Luckily for him she hadn't blinded that eye. He stood and watched around. He hadn't spoke to her for a while, feeling it right to give her time to get used to her new ' mate '

When he looked at her, he had to admit she was stunning and would only get nicer looking as she grew older.

(Tell me when you wanna go to later on in the pregnancy XD )
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2012 4:37 pm

[ Umm... do you want to go on when she figures it out? xD So it would be quicker? ]

Back to top Go down

Post by .:DesertHorse:. Thu May 10, 2012 4:41 pm

(Sure)
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2012 4:45 pm

[ All right! ]

Kira grazed quietly, a ways a way from Diablo, still unsure of him. He hadn't been as rough lately, but that didn't mean he was being lenient. For the past few days, Kira hadn't been feeling well, but she had no idea why. Kira was about to lay down when she felt something hit the side of her stomach...or at least, it felt like it. She blinked and turned her head to her stomach, nuzzling her barrel gently. When it happened again, something in Kira's mind clicked. A foal?! Kira wasn't sure how to feel. She was angry that she was forced to carry Diablo's child, but somewhat excited at the prospect of being a mother.

Back to top Go down

Post by .:DesertHorse:. Thu May 10, 2012 5:29 pm

He graze with one ear turned towards her, keeping an eye on her with out having to constantly watch her. He heard her shuffle and raised his head gently, looking at her touch the barrel of her stomach. He nickered mencacingly knowing now it was a signal of her pregnancy. He saw the confused look on her face. He then lowered his head again to graze.

(I'm sorry I can't write much today xD )
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2012 5:48 pm

Kira heard him nicker, and stomped her hoof angrily. She had so many things she wanted to say right now, that she could plow him over and knock him out with words right then and there. "Jerk!" Kira snapped at him, trotting off, back to the place she'd called 'home' for a while now, swishing her tail and laying down once she arrived there. Was being a mother hard? Especially if you were simply a slave to a stallion? She no longer had a purpose...she thought, than to have foals for him. Sighing, Kira rested her head on the ground.

[ lol nah you're fine! ]

Back to top Go down

Post by .:DesertHorse:. Thu May 10, 2012 6:41 pm

( Sorry I keep zoning! xD)

He pinned her ears at her insult and glared. He watches as she walks past and follows her. Standing near her, now she was pregnant he had to keep her safe, not out of love but necessity. He found it easy to see in most directions but know that once the storm had gone they would have to move to the field he had lef tbefore finding this mare.

He lowered his head and graze before lying down and taking a shallow nap. His mane covering his eyes. He flicked his ears back thinking of the other mare that ran but was happy he got one of the pair. Who was now carrying his foal, he hoped it was a colt, not a filly.
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2012 7:00 pm

[ xD okay, NOW do you wanna skip? ]

Back to top Go down

Post by .:DesertHorse:. Thu May 10, 2012 7:02 pm

(Sure xD)
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2012 7:15 pm

[ lol 'k xD ]

Kira had been sleeping peacefully when she felt a harsh kick in her stomach, and she snorted, jolting awake from surprise. She snorted again, feeling rather uncomfortable. Instinctively wanting to be alone, Kira got to her feet and walked off, but not far, and plopped back down. She flared her nostrils as she laid down on her stomach, flicking her tail. Though she was a first-time mother, everything came by instinct to her, and she pushed, letting out a shrill neigh.

[ -looking for foal pics; has a look in mind- ]

Back to top Go down

Post by .:DesertHorse:. Thu May 10, 2012 7:32 pm

Diablo left her to do what she needed, he knew mares they got hot tempered in labour, he went to gather some water and fruit for her. He did want her to get weak. He wandered slowly not knowing how long it would be.

(o.o, my bad couldn't think of anytihng xD, I'm sure you'll find an awesome picture Smile )
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2012 7:36 pm

[ xD not good with descriptive births ]

It took longer than Kira had expected. Nearly half an hour later, it was finally over, and she'd rolled onto her stomach and was licking the small foal clean, getting to her own feet and nudging him under his barrel to get him to stand up and nurse. She looked up momentarily, ears pricked and alert, watching out for Diablo before going back and caring for her newborn colt.

Foal ~
Broken Bonds [ Saviour & Desert Horse ] - Page 2 P7140004

Older Version ~
Broken Bonds [ Saviour & Desert Horse ] - Page 2 P7140007

Back to top Go down

Post by .:DesertHorse:. Thu May 10, 2012 7:51 pm

(Nice pics! and me niether lol)

Diablo came back with things and wandered over to her, he dropped them next to her and his eyes light up seeing his new son. He nicked to him and nudged his neck. Before backing up and standing over the pair. He had a nice coat and looked tall also. He couldn't wait for him to reach around 7 months, he would be his first son and his heir. He pranced again, even though he knew it annoyed Kira.
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2012 7:55 pm

[ ^^ ]

Kira stared at the things that Diablo brought her, surprised. When he touched her colt, however, she pinned her ears and moved herself in between him and her son, flicking her tail angrily at Diablo's face. He started prancing around again, and Kira kicked out with one back leg, lowering her head to the things he'd brought her and taking a bite of the fruit before lifting her head and urging her son to nurse. She knew she had to get away from Diablo as soon as her son was old enough to run far and fast. He certainly took after both of them: the dark coloring of the coat from his father, and the tobiano pattern from his mother. He was a lovely colt, and Kira was proud of him. She only wished he wasn't the product of force. At least she knew Diablo would have to wait months if he wanted to court her again, and by that time, she hoped to be gone.

[ -thinking of a name for the colt- ]

Back to top Go down

Post by .:DesertHorse:. Thu May 10, 2012 8:22 pm

He felt shunned as she stepped infront of him and he pinned his ears. He stepped back, and flicked his tail. Snorting his annoyance he wandered off, his mind wandering to an image of his son and his own mare standing by his side.

If Kira though she was going to keep him from teaching his son she had another thing coming, he would grow up to be like his father whether she liked it or not. For now he allowed her to do what mares do best.
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 11, 2012 3:47 am

[ xD Foal's name shall be Dameon, sortaaa like demon, since his father is 'devil' ... i'm so cleverrr! lol ]

Kira felt relieved when he walked away and didn't return. The little foal (whom she'd decided to name Dameon) had started to nurse, and while he did, she kept her head high, ears pushed forward, looking out for any signs of Diablo. She knew she was going to have to take Dameon back to the 'house' sooner or later, but she was going to procrastinate if she could. Unfortunately it looked like another storm was going to come on, and she didn't want to let him get caught in the middle of it and risk having the two of them separated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next