Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dizzy as bonkers (Jayzpf)

2 posters

Go down

Dizzy as bonkers (Jayzpf) Empty Dizzy as bonkers (Jayzpf)

Post by Nicoco177 Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:34 pm

Puzzle Stumbled in dizzily and stood to a halt, puffing out her chest whilst her wonky eyes faced outwards. Puzzle's strong legs were planted on the ground, the sound of fighting and yelping filled her ears. Boy, was Puzzle Dizzy but strong, a wolf approached from behind her and leapt onto her but she doged and the wolf tumbled of the cliff, she flung up her head and let out a challinging howl, but whoever this challenger would be, she was destined to fall in love with.....
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Dizzy as bonkers (Jayzpf) Empty Re: Dizzy as bonkers (Jayzpf)

Post by JayzPF Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:13 pm

(is that me? ;D SSS and SSB)

Jynx grunted at a squirrel; it scurried away as fast as it's small, petite legs could carry it. "Urg! Why do I always Jynx things!?" the strong brute shouted at himself rather than asked. He scrambled to his feet and heard a challenge. He howled back and ran towards the sound, eager to fight. It hadn't occured to him that the callenger might be a female, so he looked surprised when he saw Puzzle.
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:49 pm

HELP MEEEE
I dont get it (

Laughing What a Face What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No No No Question Question Exclamation Exclamation Embarassed Razz Mad Mad Smile Very Happy confused confused confused Sleep Sleep bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce alien

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:42 am

Green zebra, get what?
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:55 pm

they've been 'spamming' peoples topics, I just don't get it)

Puzzle turned round and saw the male, her bristles flattened and she stood up tall "who are you?" she said, her eyes were still wonky and her legs still planted to the ground as she wonkily stumbled towards him, sniffing and checking him out.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:13 pm

Jinx shifted uncomfortably as she investagated his body. She seemed a little drunk, staggering around with those crazy eyes. "I'm Jinx, and I came here because I heard a challenge?" his voice rising in to a question. He raised an eyebrow at the fea and flinched slightly when she unknowingly touched him.

(did you report her?)
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:28 pm

(no)
Puzzle sighed "O yeah, that was me, I was hoping for another fae to come" she said, stoping to observe him when she noticed him getting uncomfortable.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down