Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The inbetween (jayzpf)

4 posters

Go down

The inbetween (jayzpf) Empty The inbetween (jayzpf)

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:11 am

Charlene~
Charlene pranced in and out of the gravestones and damaged battleguns, not knowing what they were, Seth was not far behind her, the pounding of tanks and clattering of droped guns and the loud rumbling of reapting firing of guns sounded in their ears, but it didn't startle her She looked at Seth "Race you to the other side!" She giggled, running down the hill, not knowing a large tank was heading in her path.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

The inbetween (jayzpf) Empty Re: The inbetween (jayzpf)

Post by JayzPF Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:56 pm

Seth~
Seth grinned. "You're on!" He whinnied loudly, startling some troops and cantered out on to the field behind Charlene. He was right by her side when a loud roaring noise caught his attention. The colt skidded to a halt and looked around for Charlene. "Do you hear that?" he called, completely unaware of the giant machine barreling towards them. Several soldiers screamed at them, but being horses, they didn't understand a word they said.
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:09 am

Charlene~
Charlene cocked her head at the screaming people "what? I can't understand you?" She whinnied, then one slapped her rump "hey!" She snorted, hearing the noise rumble right next to her, then she looked up and gasped, they were both hit, very almost dead. Soldiers ran from all over, trying to save them. Soon Charlene awoke in an abnormal world, they were on green and yellow soft grass with pink and blue water, Golden fields and a wonderful tree. A moonlit beach on one half, and a beautiful mountain scenery next to her, small golden birds flew past her and in the distance more horses were galloping and grazing on the grass. she looked left and saw Seth on the ground, he had not yet awoken, she gasped "oh-oh no, no no no....." She stuttered, Charlene knew where they were.......
(here are some photos/videos of the inbetween
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:02 pm

(Wow... I'm speechless)

Seth~
Seth neighed loudly in excruciating pain as the metallic war machine slammed in to him and Charlene. His nearly lifeless body collapsed to the ground and his chest heaved, blood dripping from the wounds. The stallion's darkening vision blurred, but he could just make out the shapes of soldiers scurrying around them like frightened ants and pulling their hair. One man sloshed a bucket of freezing water on the pair in hopes of reviving them, but it was no use.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Aw, the boss wanted those!" That was the last thing he heard before he slipped in to darkness. That's it. I'm dead in heaven. Opening his eyes and looking around, he realized that wasn't true. He was in an ethereal, almost magical, place that had other horses. "Where are we?" Seth asked Charlene, who had appeared right next to him. He glanced back at his sore body, expecting to see horrible cuts and gashes, but it looked just like it always did, with an added glowing sheen.

Last edited by JayzPF on Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:23 pm

"The inbetween........." Charlene stammered, looking back at him "other horses who roamed those territorys are here...." Charlene continued, She reared up and cantered to a indian painted mare, the painted mare looked up at them "Hello, I'm Holly, Holly Eaves, I'd take it you were just hit?" Holly smiled, Chrlene smiled, feeling quite shaken up "me and my friend."
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:27 pm

Seth~
"Wow..." Seth whispered, not wanting to disrupt the gentle peacefulness of this paradise. H struggled to his hooves and stretched out his legs, amazed that there wasn't even a bruise. Charlene trotted over to a paint mare and the soon-to-be stallion followed closely behind her. "Yeah! I'm Seth." He stopped next to them and looked around again, an excited gleam in his eye. "How did we get here?"

(SSS and SSB)
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:41 am

Holly laughed "why you were hit by a tank! your in the inbetween! come on I'll show ya!" Holly whinied, cantering along the ground which turned into sand and the sky turned into a moonlit beach, Charlene nipped playfully at Seth's withers "now I'll race ya without getting hurt!" Charlene giggled, loping behind Holly.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:36 am

Seth~
Seth laughed. "Sure!" He started running faster then Charlene and stumbled on a rock. "Ow!" He muttered, then glanced back at the mares. They were quickly closing the gap between them that his head start had created. He giggled and started galloping again, this time faster than before.
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:58 am

Charlene gave a challenging laugh and ran forward with her head going straight forward in a stream-lined shape, until she was as fast as she could and was just at Seth's rump, Then she immeadiatly skidded to a halt and loked back at Holly "Wait, this isn't heaven, so, Are we dead?" Charlene said with a panicy-calm tone, Holly smiled "No, but heaven has to decide if we are ready, although we are bound to be let back down to Earth again, as we are only young. I tried to run in and stop the tank before it hit you, but just a few feet away from you the tank hit me first then it hit you, so if we do wake back up I should see you around." Holly replied, running up To Seth.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:29 pm

Seth~
Seth nodded. "That makes sense, I guess. What do we do until then?" He shivered slightly as a breeze blew through his mane. The landscape was beautiful but it was eerily silent.

(sss)
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:01 pm

(Can i join? like as a god horse?)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:25 pm

uhhh, it's alright, we just need Jayzpf to reply.....
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:07 pm

oh. i understand. sometimes you just want a story to be between 2 people.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:31 am

ohno! Don't go so soon, I want you to join! I'm just waiting for Jay!
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:18 pm

Wait, what? Did you post yet?
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:25 pm

oh! i thought you meant that you guys are alright without me. i got confused. ill join though. ill make a bio.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:37 am

horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:32 am

Rating in title please!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down