Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Tulip Among Too Many Roses (Wild One)

Go down

A Tulip Among Too Many Roses (Wild One) Empty A Tulip Among Too Many Roses (Wild One)

Post by Dark**Light Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:50 pm

Ginger trotted into a rose field and began to roll in the roses. She was tired of being so...what's the word? Uh...different. For once she wanted o blend in...not have her ginger coat stand out from all the other horses normal colored coats. Her ginger coat was abnormally bright. Then in the distance she saw a horse. Great. Anther normal colored horse to critique my coat. Ginger whinnied a pitiful call 'hello' and lowered her head into the rose field.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Curled up in a hole ready for the cold embrace of death

Back to top Go down

A Tulip Among Too Many Roses (Wild One) Empty Re: A Tulip Among Too Many Roses (Wild One)

Post by Guest Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:21 pm

The beautiful black stallion stood watching her graze, she had a beautiful unusal coat. He let out a niegh back to her and slowly aproched, stopping a few feet from her. Not trying to intrude or be rude. In a flash a carmle coloured filly came running out, stumbing and racing around. She soon stopped by him. "I'm Carm!" She said her weried name and pranced around her fathers hoofs. She looked exreamly young and that she was. 2 weeks to be exact, she had lost her mom when she was born, luckily her dad had some help from friends who fed her while the two had travailed looking for a suitable mom but of course though friends had a herd and stallion and could not help very long. The stallion then spoke, "Settle down Carm, Hello mare. I midnight, what would your beautiful name be?" He asked and tolled while taking a respectful bow then looking down and straight into her beautiful (color) eyes.

Cram (This is one of my old horses we had to sell a few sevreal years ago so no using the picture. Smile )-
A Tulip Among Too Many Roses (Wild One) BILTVANDYSGOLD_2400(I miss her a lot her name's Bilt Vandys gold or something like that, but I always called her heart blaze or heart for short, oh and when Carm gets older I have more pics of Vandy to use! Yay Smile lol. X) Smile )

Midnight-
A Tulip Among Too Many Roses (Wild One) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQCBz_DiadUw1CX6fvA3oTgWBVtGi2N0WcDGotIJGV7O7WUZu2f

Back to top Go down

A Tulip Among Too Many Roses (Wild One) Empty Re: A Tulip Among Too Many Roses (Wild One)

Post by Dark**Light Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:32 pm

"Ginger." Ginger lifted her head out of the roses and said "My name's Ginger." Her gaze flickered over the stallion's black coat and then over the little filly's coat. Ginger smiled and nudged the filly. Ginger looked at midnight and said "Midnight, might I ask what happened to Carm's mother. Is she coming?" Ginger nuzzled the little filly and said "You're a lovely one, aren't you. I wish you were mine. But all the other potential stallions have thought I was weird or called my coat an ugly color. But you are just as beautiful as your father. Or at least...I think he's your father." Ginger nickered a laugh and looked at Midnight.

Ginger: http://www.equines4us.com/Members/3734/A2011882408.jpg
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:56 pm

Midnight's soft sweat expression sadden as she asked about his beautiful dun mare, silvet (Random name) "Oh um she you know." He said then spitted the words out, "Passed on during Carm's birth, little filly is lucky to be here." He said and watched as Carm listened to ginger with a silly happy foal look. A deep chuckle emerged from midnight, "She's mine all right. She just took after her mom's dun coat and my grand parents sorrel, my dad was a solid brown and my mom a normal black and me a jet black. Carm's mom's side of the family is duns and red bays." He said smiling a little. Carm pranced around Ginger's legs, "Thanks you thank you thank you, and you have the most beautifulest name ever!" She said happily, the word beautifulest came out mispronounced.

(Sss and sorry it's bad oh and plz forgive for misspells.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:00 am

Ginger smiled and watched as the filly pranced around her legs. Ginger looked up at Midnight and said "I knew Silvet once. But I never knew that she would die, having this little one. But I'm glad she did because otherwise this enthusiastic little filly." Ginger smiled a weak smile then said "You're probably on your way to someplace. So I should get out of your way and let you go." Ginger nuzzled the filly, Carm, and stepped aside. She lowered her head into the roses an began to graze amongst the roses, picking out the grass and missing the roses.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:12 pm

"Oh actually I don't, were just wondering around looking for a mom for her."

(Sorry I can't think of something good.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:35 pm

(it's fine.)
Ginger smiled and said "Yeah...she does need a mother. I would love to care for her. She just such a little angel. And she's different...like me." Ginger nuzzled Carm and lowered her head into the roses. She picked a rose and placed it behind Carm's ear.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:06 pm

Midnight smiled. Carm grew happy and smiled eye to eye, "Thanks you!" She said then watched as Ginger placed a rose behind her ear, "Thank you aging! Your so kind new mommy!" She exited.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:18 am

Ginger nuzzled Carm and said "Thank you.You're the perfect daughter." Ginger trotted up to midnight and said "How did you create such a perfect little filly?" Ginger smiled and trotted around Carm, playfully.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:21 pm

Midnight just chuckled and watched the two. Cam started to trot behind her as they moved in a circle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:12 am

Ginger stopped and quickly bolted off toward a small patch of grass. "Catch me if you can Carm!" yelled Ginger. She was excited to have someone like her.
(can't think of anything! You're contagious!)
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down