Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stallion searching..(anyone join)

Go down

Stallion searching..(anyone join) Empty Stallion searching..(anyone join)

Post by Guest Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:31 pm

Hey handsome stallion rears up his nose tucked as crys out to all those in the garden.His appaloosa coloring shines in the sunlight and his green eyes twinkly.He lands with a [i]thud[b]He is hopeing to find new members for his herd. They will have to be strong,as where they are going is much different then it is here. He gazes up at the trees.He then walks over to the stream and slowly takes long drinks.His ears perked listening....

Back to top Go down

Stallion searching..(anyone join) Empty Re: Stallion searching..(anyone join)

Post by BubblesLegacy Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:09 pm

Soul was walking to the stream.She looked back then snorted a call for her foals to come.Since she mated with a forcer then acupole of days after thier foal's birth he left.Ever since then she was on her own with three foals.The three foals Blake,Jaden and Alexis were right behind her."Mother im hungery." Alexis told Soul.Soul looked at Alexis."Wait until we get to the stream,ok Alexis." Alexis noded.Blake and Jaden stood next to eachother.Soul's heat scent filled the air around her.
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Stallion searching..(anyone join) Empty Re:Stallion Searching

Post by Guest Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:59 am

He lifts his head up quickly hearing the call.He whinnys out to the mare he smells.[i]shes in heat.[b]He snorts and paws the ground,then calls out to her again.He takes one last drink.And starts waiting and waiting.....

(srry its short)

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:26 am

(it's ok)
Soul heared the call and began to walk faster."Children,come,come." She told them.Alexis,Blake and Jaden walked faster.The foals began to wonder why thier mother wants to them to walk faster.Soul reachs the stream and she looks at the stallion.She looked behind her then lowered her head to the bushes next to her."Children stay here unless I say so.You can have food now." She told them.Soul kept her back legs behind the bushes.Alexis who was hungery.Walked to her mother's utter and began to drink from her mother.

BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down