Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's Give This a Go...

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Let's Give This a Go... - Page 2 Empty Re: Let's Give This a Go...

Post by Nicoco177 Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:57 am

Athena smiled and nuzzled him "I aint afraid of no wolves, And I'm sure you would make the ladies cry because they want you so bad!" she laughed, looking into his eyes with ash green eyes.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:15 pm

"I look good.... but i'm a chicken. All the mares want a guy who can protect them, and take over when it comes to laugh. Not one that is submissive and would let her be shredded by wolves." Ink said, flicking his tail.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:23 pm

(She's their age.)

Naira sighed quietly and started to walk away. "I guess I'll go," she murmured in a quiet voice. All she wanted is see young mares and stallions making kissy and lovey faces at each other because she thought or knew that someone she had a crush on died. And her mother her father and barley her own lives. She could probably take care of herself... maybe.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:00 am

Athena shook her head and ran infront of her "why? Why not just stay with us?" she said, winking slightly at Ink
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:24 pm

Naira pushed her out the way. For a young mare, she was trained young to fight and practiced with her skills. She rolled her eyes and kept going. "Don't even ask." She growled. She felt like the mare was playing with her mind and soul and trying to hurt her heart, winking at Ink... did they care? Though again, she refused to tell her feelings and they would never know what was up.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:37 pm

Iknk squealed as the wind picked up and twigs snapped underneath his hooves. "Someone teach me how t ofight!"" HE demanded, rearing and slicing into the thin bark of the tree.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:44 pm

Naria turned and narrowed her eyes. "Really? You want me to teach you. I learned when I was just a foal, growing up was hard but I had to, to protect my sick father and my father was always gone bringing food back." she said.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:50 pm

"Anybody, I'm just a wimp!" He cear off on his leg. "I'm so confused about the world, everything scares me." His inky black forelock was blown away from a freguently covered eye. Though one of his eyes was brown, the other was an icy blue. He flipped the hair back in place, frowning.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:03 am

Athena gave a sorry look back at the young mare, If she thought being on her own with no father was tough, wait until the mare faced her older life, Athena had been raped and nipped and beaten by the herd leader when she was just a youngen, who replaced his father when he died when she was little, feeling her upper lip twitch slightly, she looked back at Ink softly, she shook her head and hung it low to the ground "Then I may aswell leave, I'm good at fighting, but not at training, the last foal I trained, it ended up fighting for no good and managed to get himself killed when he ran into a load of bacholers...." she said softly, her soft unusually blue eyes showing a small glimpse of sadness. Turning and walking into the forest, her huge hooves making a sucking noise as they lifted out of the mud, she stopped and looked at the young mare "I only winked at the young black colt as....as...as he wants a lady.............." she said, turning back and walking off, she felt everyone was messing up her mind and feelings, jumbling them up and chucking them away, she carried on walking until she stopped at the sight of the old herd leader that she had bucked in the face earlier because he had raped and beaten her, but not got her pregnant....atleast she thought she wasn't pregnant "Romu.....wh-what are you doing here?" she stuttered, suprised at his presence "To find you...." he slyly said, jumpingh out to to her and nipping her withers, she gave a growl like noise and in reply bucked his side, making him winded on the floor "Get lost...." she hissed, Romu looked up at her, struggling to breath slightly "Never.....!" he choked.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:38 pm

Ink looked after her. He wasn't good at fighting, but he was good at sneaking, and he did. With a glare at the stallion and the filly, he snuck off after her. With his ears laid back, he hid in the shadows and watched wit hterror at what was happening.

It wuold take to long to go back and get the stallion, so with a snort, he walked out of the shadows. "Leave her alone!" He demanded, pinning his ears back and rearing.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:32 pm

Naira moved and followed. He wasn't really that good at sneaking away. She followed and then stopped to see the young stallion and mare. She snarled. "Not into trouble..." she whispered and barged out rearing at the stallion (bad one) right in the skull and falling uncounious.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:45 pm

Ink whipped his head around, slamming it into the fillys shoulder. "Great going! My one and only chance and you took it from me!"

(I left it short because I didn't understand your post werll, star, did she knock the stud out or did he kncok her out?
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:47 pm

(Your post got it correct.)

Naria looked at him. "Be thankful chump, you don't know how to fight, I do you'll be bad by the minute fighting is not that easy." she said simply, calmly. She was not that really hurt, she ignored the only so slight pain in her shoulder.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:53 pm

(And ink isn't going to be a total dramma queen, just for this little scene)

Ink glared at her. "I'm never going to learn if stupid girls like you keep taking my chances!" He reared again, slamming his hooves onto her back. Ink backed away, swinging his head. "How does anybody expect me to learn if they keep doing this?"
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:01 pm

(She's not at all. Just stuck in a little of her past)

As soon as his hooves came on him and he said that. She expertly kicked him in the rear and smacked into a tree and land on the ground. She flipped him over and held him down, putting a hoof expertly on his throat. "Don't push it. Your not gonna learn gonna learn getting yourself killed from him or me. You'll just... die." she shrugged and put her muzzle closer, a challenging look in her eyes. "Do you... want that?" she asked.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:05 pm

Ink squealed, but kicked her off with his back hooves. Without thinking, he kicke dher in the skull with a front hoof. Not caring if she hurt him worse, he locked her forelock in his teeth and kicked at her shoulder. He backed away, panting.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:09 pm

Naira reared him, when he kicked her skull but she start getting dizzy. She growled and knocked him and bit him on the neck while kicking him in the penis. "Desperte... ass... jerk... calm down." and with the last kick on the skull... twice. She knocked him out and backed away

(I thought he was a "whimp")
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:30 pm

(He is, he isn't hitting her hard enough to seriously hurt her, he is just mad)

Ink squealed in pain as he kicked him in the bad spot. "You li-" He was cut off when the world started spinning.

He woke up not to long after, tears pouring form his eyes. His head pounded, and he felt like his hoof had been twisted around when he fell. Ink looked up at the filly, blinking. With a sad sniff, he stood up and stumbled back towards where he had come from.

Without a word to the older stallion, Ink started into a trot, then into a full gallop.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:40 pm

Naira watched as he awoke, tears falling from his face and instantly felt what he was feeling. But she didn't cry. Never did she have emotional feelings but she was stuck between her own and he was stuck between his. Feeling bad, she walked after him and stared after him. "If-if you do decide to go. You will need to know how to fight. I'm sorry if I hurt you I never meant for it to go that far." she said.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:44 pm

He stopped and looked at her, and put his head down. "You just.... came in and took my chance. I could of done it, I just had to try." He grinned sheepishly. "I really wish you would of left my, er, under parts alone. I'll probably never need them, but it still hurts."
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:48 pm

Naira gave a small smile and felt kind of embarrsed. She looked at her hooves and one moved across the grass nervously. She looked up. "I'm pretty sure they'll heal. I didn't really mean to just defending myself and trying to knock you out was my way of calming you down." she said and stepped in front of him. "I can help you..." she said. "I can help you grow to be the stallion you want to be."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:52 pm

Ink sighed, shaking his head. "I'm to weak." He said, stopping to rip a couple sweet leaves off a tree. "Why do you even bother? Why not go find someone who can teach you?" The colt asked, rearing to get a beeter view into the tree.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:54 pm

Naira laughed at his question. "Teach me?" she asked. "I learned everything I needed and now I must pass down it to you... nothing is impossible." she promised. "Just listen."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:55 pm

"Everything is impossible to me. I got beat up by a girl, I don't think I even scratched you." He sighed, turning to her. "OK, I'm listening."
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:58 pm

Naria sighed deeply and looked at him. "You got beat by a girl because your a rookie but you thought I never got beat?" she asked. "But I never back down from a fight and yeah, you did throb my shoulder." she said. "But step one: never show your enemy your weakened."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next