Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The dawn hunters (You know who you are)

+2
Spritz
Nicoco177
6 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The dawn hunters (You know who you are) - Page 4 Empty Re: The dawn hunters (You know who you are)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:00 pm

Bitemarked turned to here some call for her. She nodded and lead the fae into her cavern. Bitemarked sat in her mossy nest, curling her tail around her body. She listened to what Hindira had to say. Nodding slowly towards the end. She shook her head, " Maybe be.. Our only hope is for the mysterious wolf that is to save us, takes action before it gets worse." Bitemarked looked up at the moonlit sky, she closed her eyes and murmured softly. " This danger is getting clsoer as we speak. Please Gods, have you any answers for us?"

( YEah please stay Spritz. I actually had an idea of what is to come. If you stay you will see.)
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

The dawn hunters (You know who you are) - Page 4 Empty Re: The dawn hunters (You know who you are)

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:08 pm

"Yes maybe..." She said her voice trailing off she then got up and went out, "Good night Bite marked." She said padding down to her cozy little den that she shared with Orlando and Yazthe and her Monitor. She moved though the rain that was forming. "Heavy storm coming." She muttered looking up then entered her den where Orlando laid sound asleep. She smiled and licked his ear before going to her spot and lying down, her body slowly curling up.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:13 pm

Sunflower looked at him and cocked her head before walking over to the Highleadge and sighed quietly. She heard the females majestic voice that rang throughout her ears. Bitemark was a pleasent leader, but Sunflower sometimes wished she could be Beta to take the place when the leader died... that was her little secret. She looked up at the sky and smelt the dark damp rain ahead before it arrived. Now, it was drizzling and she could smell it stronger than ever, it clung up her nostrils. She lowered her head steadily and walked into the den, remembering that tonight, Yatzhee would be sleeping with Cassnova. She settled beside Hindra. "Yatzhee won't be here tonight," she murmured quietly and looked at Orlando smiling before settling her head comfortably between the two wolves and falling into a sleep, her breathings nice and good.

Yatzhee walked to the highrock and heard the thing that the gods had told their leader about. That's it! She had heard that before, a lot infact. She had recieved it from the gods months ago, she was ready but why have they decided to send it to the leader now? Walking over to the healer's den she started to go inside but she stopped and looked around before going and sneaking into Orlando's den. She eyed the sleeping bodies before prodding Orlando.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:29 pm

Orlando awoke and looked into her beautiful eyes, immediately his tail started to wag hard and steady, "Hello Miss." He said flirty then got up, looking her eye to eye.

(Sss)

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:54 pm

Yatzhee snickered when she heard the flirtiness in his tone she rolled her eyes and swished her tail. "Shh..." she whispered and looked out the dark cave. "Come on!" she said. "I can't sleep, let's go out in the forest and see if we can spend some time together if we can play." she smiled and turned around and disappared into the darkness waiting for Orlando at the edge of the forest, tail thumping.

(This is the appearance of my beautiful male wolf)
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:43 pm

Egyption Gypsy snorted, hearing loud sounds coming from inside the apprentices den. She growled stnading up tall. She shook her pelt off, Egypt walked out of teh guardians den, looking to her left she seen the three apprentices jumping around wildly at night. Egypt snarled lightly. She trotted forward toward them, stopping dead infront of Sunflower and the other two. Towering over them, her scarlet blood eyes looked deep into their souls. Knowing where they were going immediatly before they could tell her. She snapped her maw in anger. " No one is going out this late at ngiht without a warrior or guardian. Now either get back in your nests or find a wolf to go along with you." She stinffened up and sighed. HEr voice calmed and sweetier now. She looked over her sshoulder, lashing out her tail. Scanning the area, her eyes landed on Demon. She barked for him, motioning with her slender body for him to come. Oncehe appraoched, he sat back on his heels and curled his tail around him. " Yes Egypt?" He asked in a deep cold voice. Egypt snorted, and flicked her tail toward the three. " Go with them. They want to play, just make sure nothing hurts them. Understand?" She gave him a glare, eyes narrowed. Demon nodded. " Y-Yes. Right away." He snorted,a dn turned nuzzling the three toward the entrance. Egypt growled, and snaked her ehad up high. Letting out a howl to the moon, everyone joined in as the four wovles left the campsite.
Skull watched as the rabbit hopped along the narrow valley. He snorted lightly, bending intot he hunter's crouch. His tail lashed out, in that very moment. Skull swiftly scupped up the rabbit inbetween his massive jaws. Claws like blue flame dripped with blood. His electrifying blue orbs memorzingly scanned the area. His head snaked up to hear a crackle sound behind him. Whirling around, a deep ribling growl sounded inside his throat. Skull clawed at the wet soil, dropping the rabbit in the hole he creaed, then covering it up. His eyes narrowed, slowly his eyes made out the shape of a large brute. Snorting ruthlessly, Skull extended out his claws. Lips pealing back into a deadly snarl. Letting out a vicious ripple. He lauched himself at the large black brute with thorns for ears, and a dragon scaled tail rather then a puffed out one. Skull dug his claws into the side of the brute. Digging his fangs into his neck. The brute let out a loud eerie alarmed siren like call. Slamming Skull into a tree, yelping loudly, he landed on the ground in a mass of blue and black. Skull snorted, and flashed out his claws driving them into the brutes face. Calwing down his eye. Brute let out a wail. Throwing up his massive paw, claws extended. Skull gave a gasp of horror and yelped as the paw landed upon his neck. Blood spilling out. The brute snorted as he towered over the males body. Stalking off into the night... Hours went by as Skull lay on the earth. Shaking his head, he sighed heavily. Standing on wobbly legs, he shundered from side to side. Flashs of the horrifying monster that prowled through the forest was placed like an image in the back of his head. Wided eyed, he dug back up his rabbit and drifted off into the shadows. Blood drizzling from his neck, his body had gashes in it. Skull seemed to limp but he still stayed strong.. Once he reached the entrance to his camp. He clawed himself through the undergrowth. Heaving themself up to let out a howl of rage. Everyone came racing out fo their dens. Looking over at Skull in horror.
Casanova woke up to hear the howl. She gasped in horror at the sight of Skull. Surging past everyone, she came to his side. Inspecting his wounds. She licked the tip of his ears. " W-What happened to you?!?!" She wailed. Casanova barked for Yatzhee, " Get me some; Poppyseads, Cobweds, Arnica montana, Crataegus satima, and Burdock root! Now!" She orderd. Turning back to Skull, pressing her muzzle against hsi side lightly telling him to lay down. Casanova inspeected his wounds more closely...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:46 pm

(Should I stay? Or...)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:56 pm

YES NOW REPLY SPRITZ!!!!!
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:57 pm

(OK, I'm posting it now. I'm doing my post in microsoft word cuz thier usually long and I dont want to risk loosing them. anything you want justice to do? if not ok.)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:08 pm

Yatzhee looked up to see Eygept. Once she was finished she rolled her eyes. "I don't want to go with someone who is named after hell and is almost as scared as ever." she muttered then looked at Orlando. "Who died and made her leader?" she snickered and walked towards the healer's den when she heard a yell. She ran over, walking through thr forest to see a limb body of Skull. She whipped around, and heard Casnova calling after her and she walked inside, grabbing all the herbs for which she was supposed to get and started to bring them back. "Need help?" she heard the voice of her sister. She nodded. "Yeah." They both walked the rest of the way and dropped the herbs. She nodded. "I'll go guard." said Sunflower and walked over to the forest looking around. She then heard a growl and then by then she was thrown off guard, trying to struggle free and was then, unconsious. All she saw was him heading towards the healers.
(Yay my wolf is coming in. He'll eventually learn his past and fall in love.)

(Sunflower's sleep. Only Yatzhee was awake)
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:48 pm

Bitemarked snorted, and called out to Yatzhee growling vicious. Jumping down from the highrock. " You will do as you are told! You will respect my daughter!" Bitemarked roared aloud. Stiffening up to look twice her size. She turned toward Demon, who growled as Yatzhee called him scary. His mucles rippled beneath his pelt. Bitemarked held her head high, " Demon go guard the entrance to the camp. You too Phantom!" She ordered. Her head whirled around to hear Skull calling out to them. She gasped as he limped silently towards the healer's den. Bitemarked shook her head, and bounded off towards Casanova. Shouldering past Yatzhee and Sunflower. Her eyes wide in shock. " W-Who did this to you Skull?" She asked in a murmur.Skull coughed lightly. Wincing as Casanova began to press cobwebs upon his bleeding neck, and start to tend to his other wounds. Telling him to chew the Poppy seads that were infront of him. He lowered his head slowly to scrop up the seads. Whipping his head up, like whiplash he seen the large frame of his leader; Bitemarked. Skull dipped his head in greetings toward the beautiful leader. He shook his head and looked down at the ground, answering almost in a whisper. " I-I don't know. He was a brute, large black male. H-He had thorns as ears, and his tail was a dragon scaled tail. He was larger than Satan himself. With big bloodied filled eyes, that shone brighter than the moon. Last I remember is lying on the ground as I awoke from my unconsious. After he was finished he turned to see Egypt trott in. Egypt growled and looked down at Skull. Gasping in horror. She sighed heavily. All was silent, until she heard leaves shuffle, whipping around she sprung upward. Claws extended adn fangs pierced a should blade. Tackling a large object. Bringing him to teh ground instantly. She growled violently, " I have the right to remain violent. Anything you do or say will result to you being mained or killed." She growled in rage. Fur bristled with unease. Her scarlet blood eyes blazed through the males soul. She was not timid by any wolf here, niether one who was brave enough to cross onto ones territory. " Tempt me.. I dare you!" She clawed down his chest. Blood began to plaster around her paws. Fangs snapping wildly at his face. Saliva drizzled from her maw, as her fangs clentched tightly together. Egypt did not let loss of her grip, for she held on tightly and would not let go unless Bitemarked said so.

Last edited by Dreamcatcher on Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:41 am; edited 1 time in total
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:53 pm

(Any idea where Justice should come in?)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:54 pm

Ohh, btw.... He admires Cassanova or Bitemarked. ;) Does it matter to you who it is?
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:19 am

Ida was eating purple berrys with Emerald by her side, they weren't sisters but acted like it. Ida heard a deadly yelp "I'm going off to explore!" Ida yipped hapily trotting off "No Ida....Oh what Am I doing, its in her young nature, exploring." she sighed and ate the berries, juice squirting all over her neatly combed coat which she used a pine cone to comb it with everyday.
Ida trotted over logs singing a little airy tune to herself
"good night my angel time to close your eyes,
and save these questions for another day,
I think I know what you've been asking me,
I think you know what I've been trying to say,
I promised I would never leave you,
And you should always know,

Whereever you may go,
No matter where you are,
I never will be far away,
Good night my Angel,
now its time to sleep,
And still so many things I want to say,
Remember all the songs you sang for me,

when we set sail on a emerald bay,
and like a boat out on the ocean,
I'm rocking you to sleep,
The waters dark and deep,
Inside this young heart,
you will always be part of me

la la la la la la la la la,
la la la la la la la,
la la la la la la la la la,
la la la la la la la la la la,
la la la la la la la,
la la la la la,

Good night my angel now its time to dream,
And dream how wonderful your life wil be,
Some day your child may cry,
and if you sing this lullaby,
then in your heart there will always be a part-"
[/i
]
She froze upon the sight of Skull limp and looked like he was dead, but she was Horrified at Yatzhee, she was friends with Yatzhee, she screamed and ran to her "YATZHEE! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!?!?" she cried running to her and nudging her unconsious body, she whinned "please get up!" she whimpered, she put her body over her sholder "help! help!" she cried, poor Yatzhee's body hanging over her sholder lightly.

(Ida thinks that Emerald is her sister, but actually, Emerald found her abandoned so took her in as her big sister, Ida will find this out in the next few posts)
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:19 am

(Sunflower was the one hurt.)
Yatzhee ignored the leader, not listening to what she was saying. Who cared if she was her daughter? She should still be treated like any normal pack leader. Hearing a scream, she turned to see Sunflower's limp body on her back. But also, turning she saw that a large gray male appeared and instantly, the leader took him, getting on him, and starting to claw him. That would keep him down. But he looked like a strong male... and it scared her. She walked over to Ida and slowly nosed Sunflower off of her to look at her limb body. She put her paw to her flank. Her sides were hard and fast. That wasn't good. "Cassanova, come here quickly!" she yelped.
Kongrai smirked as he was attacked but still the male ignored the pain in his chest and gave a quick flash of claws in the stomach, bringing her off him and making her hit a nearby tree. He brought himself over to the leader and not missing was easy to tell. He scratched the leader's eye then locked a tight grip on her neck, one would not be able to get out of only if someone helped her. He looked around and snarled barking between the scruff of fur and others began to appear, attacking the others from behind, except for Yatzhee and Casnova. (Who was in the circle lol)

❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:01 am

(OOH! Justice's moment!Editing my post!)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:14 am

Bitemarked snarled violently. She howled loudly, rage building up inside of her. She kicked out with her powerful legs, flinging im off her. She pounced upon him, flashing up her claws as they landed up his muzzle. She locked her fangs deep inside of his throat. Tearing at it. She heard screams of horror, and snarls from behind her. She will not let go no matter what.
Egypt growled loudly. Flinging hereself upon a brute that was jumping forward about to claw Yatzhee when Egypt sprang forward and slammed him to the ground. She looked twice her size as her fur began to prickle. Egypt launched her fangs into his neck, she a quick movement she torn out his windpipe. It was placed in her maw as she got up and stood over the huge brown brute. Turning towards Yatzhee, she added. " Come help me." She said and spit out the windpipe in her maw to the side. Flicking her tail she seen another brute racing towards her. Egypt surged at him, flinging herself up in the air and twisting around in the air, her jaws were upon his head, she pulled as her back legs were pushing off his chest. One last tung his head popped off his shoulders. She roared in rage and fury, snarling she snapped at another that dared try to attack her.
came bursting out of the entrance with Demon by his side, they both flung eachother at one, and killed him instantly. Demon looked over towards Bitemarked, then back at Phantom. Snorting Demon surged toward Bitemarked, with Phantom by his side. They both launched themselves, tearing at his neck and clawing down his back. They tackled him, as Bitemarked held on with a tight hold.
Casanova gasped, she heard her name bring called and turned to see a hgue white brute coming towards her at full speed. Casanova growled in rage and jumped in the air as the wolf came at her, racking her claws down his back. She snorted, as the wolf hit a tree with his head. Flinging herself at him, with a motion of her fangs she torn his face apart... Whipping aorund she was masked with blood, seeing no more brutes. Only dead on the ground, Casanova seen Bitemarked, Demon, and Phantom bringing down the large black brute.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:28 am

Kongrai missed when she went for the neck and before Phantom could come for him, he rolled out of harms way and chuckled, sprinting at the leader again, and bowled her over clawing at her chest and started to bite her windpipe out, but then he felt something bad go into his marrow. Turning, she went to see all the brutes laying dead on the ground. Turning, he spit in Bitemarked face. "I'll repay you," he whispered. "I'll take down each of your members one by one til there's none left." he promised. Turning, he ran out into the forest, disappearing into the midst of darkness and out of there towards and over across the border.

Kongrai had a reason for attacking the pack of dawn wolves. The pack, Dawned Shadowed pack, had turned him against them when he was just a pup. Saying, they left him out in the snow cold to die and freeze to death. He thought it was dumb, and from then, he thought the nice Shadowers took him in to be there and raise him. He was well respected and the most strongest, the most biggest in the pack. He promised though, that one day he'd revenge them from killing out his heart. Revenge them, from really hurting him inside and it made him wonder why they'd want to get rid of him.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:30 am

Justice's large black paws slapped down on the ground, as he paced back and forth, back and forth. His body was stiff and tense, and his large ears were pinned to his cranium, threatening to give a harsh snarl at anyone that neared him. Something was wrong. Something was very, very wrong, but he didn't know what it was. Frustrated and annoyed at himself, he continued to pace, alone in the clearing that all of the wolves had just met at, only an hour before. Leaping up onto the rock where Bitemarked had been, he lowered his head and sniffed at the stone, his keen smelling picking up on where the alpha had sat. A sharp crack of a twig made his head snap up, and a hard, loud growl rose in his throat. His fur rose on end, and he snarled harshly, his fangs glinting softly, ears pinned tightly to his skull. His eyes glowed blue, bright blue, and he lept down off of the rock with practiced ease, landing in a hunters crouch. His tail swished ajitatedly back and forth over the ground, before he pounced, racing into the trees, and tackling something large and furry. The wolf, the stranger yelped in protest, right before Justice placed a heavy paw on its chest, pushing it to the ground and standing over it, wet saliva falling from his maw, fangs flashing. "What is you're purpose here!" Justice snarled deadly, and the brute below him let out a frightened whimper. "Please, I'm only a messanger!" Not beleiving what the wolf said, Justice scooped him up in his jaws, holding him roughly by the scruff, trotting with him in his maw and deciding to let the alpha handle this. Growling as the wolf tried to move, he made his way to the pack, before his eyes widened at the sight of what was happening. Bite marked and egypt were busy fighting off a large brute, that was about the same size as Justice. Cassinova was trying to hold her own against a white male, and Yahtzee was trying to help in any way she could.
Flinging the wolf out of his maw, he raced forward. Bite marked was holding her own alright, but he saw that the brute had more strength left in him and would soon be attacking again. He brushed against Cassinova, who looked rather horrified, and then quickly attacked the white wolf. He was dead within a matter of seconds, as Justice delivered the last killing bite to his throat, and turning, maw red with blood, he broke into a dead run to where his alpha, his leader was still fighting. The brute managed to get to his feet, but just then, Justice tackled him to the ground, snarling at the wolf, his eyes hard and cold, paw placed expertly on his windpipe.
"Move and Die." He snarled.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:10 am

(oh, well I mean Sunflower then)
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:13 am

Bitemarked snarled, and coughed lightly. She looked into the brutes eyes, gasping she scrambled to her paws. Stiffening up with grave power. She looked down at Jusitce. " Get off him!" She launched herself at Jusitce, placing herself over Kongrai. As Jusitice stared down at her in disbelieve. Bitemarked snarled, she turned towards Kongrai. " Go." She said looking into his eyes. If he noticed who she was, then maybe it would answer all his questions. Before Bitemarked had joined this pack, she had a litter of four pups. Two died, leaving the other two with her. She had given Kongrai away for his own good, her mate was a ruthelss brute who didn't like Kongrai, and wanted him dead. Bitemarked left him on the territory of Dark Shadows pack.. Bitemarked looked downa t her son, eye to eye with him. " Go!" She whispered into his ear. " My son." She stood up, and turned away. Shouldering past Justice and Egypt.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:22 am

Ida laid down beside Sunflower fighting back tears that wriggled free through her eyes "Please be okay Sunflower, please..." she whimpered as her tail drooped and curled around her body.
Emerald came in and thought that Ida had screamed because the brute had scared her, she gave a violent snarl and lunged herself at the Brute who was on the floor, she bit his his maw harshly, she got off the brute and let Justice finish him off, she still remained in a violent snarl "Son? what do you mean?!?" she said, breaking up her snarl and coughing as the snarl still remained in her ears. She ran over to Justice, helping to get him back up to his feet again.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:25 am

Before he could get away, Kongrai was on the ground before a brute that was about his size. Kongrai smirked when he said those words, though his ears were agianst his cranium as he met the male's gaze. Before he knew it, the male was getting kicked off by their leader. How foolish! But then another thought came to mind... did she want to kill him herself? He waited as her body was surprisingly pressed softly on him and before he was able to push her off, his eyes traveled up as she came to his ear and let her whisper fill his ear. "Go!" she heard her voice, horrified, desperate. "Go!" she repeated and he tried struggling out her grip, snapping and snarling visiously before two words that surprised him came to him. "My son." Backing up, he looked at her, as if she had just got wacked in the head with a big branch. His eyes were wild to their white. "Son?" he whispered and then his fur was half it's sides and his lips were pulled in a snarl, eyes narrowed. "Your lying." he whispered. "Why did you abandon me?" He hit a branch and tumbled back, wild like a pup.
Yatzhee was looking up, eyes wild. She looked at Bitemarked. How dare she let the male go? He could kull them any second.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:27 am

Before he could get away, Kongrai was on the ground before a brute that was about his size. Kongrai smirked when he said those words, though his ears were agianst his cranium as he met the male's gaze. Before he knew it, the male was getting kicked off by their leader. How foolish! But then another thought came to mind... did she want to kill him herself? He waited as her body was surprisingly pressed softly on him and before he was able to push her off, his eyes traveled up as she came to his ear and let her whisper fill his ear. "Go!" she heard her voice, horrified, desperate. "Go!" she repeated and he tried struggling out her grip, snapping and snarling visiously before two words that surprised him came to him. "My son." Backing up, he looked at her, as if she had just got wacked in the head with a big branch. His eyes were wild to their white. "Son?" he whispered and then his fur was half it's sides and his lips were pulled in a snarl, eyes narrowed. "Your lying." he whispered. "Why did you abandon me?" He hit a branch and tumbled back, wild like a pup.
Yatzhee was looking up, eyes wild. She looked at Bitemarked. How dare she let the male go? He could kull them any second.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:36 am

Bitemarked snarled, and snapped at him. " You would have died if I kept you! Your father wanted you dead!... I wouldn't let him kill you, so I gave you away!" She whiipped around to face him. " It was fro your own good! And no im not lying Kongrai. I am your mother, now i gave you an order. Go! NOW!" She snapped atn his heels and chased him off. Bitemarked bit back tears, as she did this. Not wanting to she turned away from everyone and bounded off into her cave. That was the hardest thing she ever had to do.
Egypt gasped, wided eyed. She trotted to her mother's side, and looked odnw at the brute. " He is not my brother! He can't be!" She snarled. Whipping around she looked upa t Justice. Shaking her head, she brushed past him with a loud snarl. Vanishing into the guardians den.
Casanova was surprised. She looked over at Bitemarked, from the look on her face. It seemed as if she wasn't lying, and the hardest thing to say to her son was to 'Go'.. Casanova snorted, and turning to follow Bitemarked into her cavern. She pushed back the thickets, and said. " Bitemarked, there is no need for this." She said, but her leader ordered her to go, and fetch her daughter. Casanova obeyed and howled for Egypt, " Your mother needs to speak with you." She said jumping off the high rock.

( Ill introduce a new fae coming in soon..)
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next