Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just A Dream ~Mature~

2 posters

Go down

Just A Dream ~Mature~ Empty Just A Dream ~Mature~

Post by Harley Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:13 pm

Just A Dream ~Mature~ 9k=

Luna gently landed in the meadow, the wind whispering through the grass. Her feathered hooves walked soundlessly as she headed towards a stream. Her velvet lips sipped the trickling water. Inciting heat scent was carried along with gentle winds, little did she know. The moon was no where to be seen, and storm clouds were moving in. "¿Dónde estás, amigo mío? La tormenta se acerca y no hay una luz que me consuele!" Luna spoke only Spanish, along with her mother. Her father was killed before she was born, leaving the two females in a realm of danger. "Luna, le pido a usted para mantenerme a salvo, mostrar su rostro pálido y me dejó saber que hay luz!"

The 2 year old had been named after what she loved so dearly. Luna cried and prayed to the moon, but it's beautiful face never showed. There was no solid shelter, and the tree's leaves were battered and torn away by vicious winds that were once gentle. "Dame un ápice de esperanza! Mi guía, la cara pálida que lo sabe todo!"

Lighting struck, thunder roared as Luna lay in the soaked grass. Her mane stung her eyes, hail started to batter her. The rain and hail ceased, but lighting still lit up the sky. The smell of smoke entered her nostril's, and panic struck. "Thor, dejar el planeta en paz y el fuego donde más!" Luna cried, running at a blinding pace.

When the mare woke, all was calm. The sun warmed her wet pelt and the grass was warmer than ever. Bird's sang and squirrels chattered. "-lo? que todo fue un sueño? ¿Fue horrible escena sólo mi imaginación?" Luna asked, resting her head in the grass.

"Mi hermosa luna, que llegó a través de, después de todo. A pesar de que su cara alegre nunca estuvo allí".

Take this where you please.
"
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Just A Dream ~Mature~ Empty Re: Just A Dream ~Mature~

Post by Emoticon Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:07 pm

Just A Dream ~Mature~ Pegasus

His eyes loomed over the sky, looking for someone to call a mate. His heart had been desolate for years, unable to be replaced by anything and everything. He landed, his wings gracefully landing beside him. "¿Soy el único que solo en el mundo? ¿Soy el único que siente este dolor?" He said, speaking in his normal tongue. "¿Hay alguien por mí? Cualquier persona?" He said, rearing in the forest. He bent his neck in sorrow, feeling the pain in his heart again. "Oh madre, ¿Por qué me dejaste? ¿Por qué?" He said, slamming his head on the tree, tears dipping down. "no sabes cómo me sentí? Madre ¡Vuelve!" He said, slamming the tree once again. He backed up, trying to calm himself as he backed up. "Debo ser fuerte! Madre nunca me dejaría atrás para un desafío, y llorar nunca!" He said, rearing once again. "Yo nunca voy a llorar enfrente de un caballo nunca más! Te juro que voto en mi nombre!"

He walked on, wings bent and head hung high. Even though the sorrow in his heart has not fully relived itself, he managed to continue. His crying fit never came up again, and he had impressed many females. Though it wasn't the one. He needed someone who could fill his heart and make him forget about his past, and live with him forever. The pain of his mother was to much for any female to bear. The females didn't know his tongue, and turned away once they heard him. He could speak little English, but was practicing on it as hard as he could, since his soul mate might not speak his tongue. "You es el que for me." He said, his native tongue coming up. "¡Maldita sea! ¿Por qué no puedo hablar otra lengua? ¿Cuál es incorrecto con mí?" He said, his crying almost letting up. ", Nunca he hecho un voto de no llorar por mi madre!" He said, stomping his hooves.

He marched on, the sun letting down on the cool night. "Esto es imposible, pero tengo que seguir buscando. El uno tiene que estar por ahí!" He said, and turned towards a odd looking branch of trees. He had no idea why he had turned the way, but he was compelled to follow. He heard his tongue, and a female voice at the end. Her delicate voice struck a beat to his heart, and the melody lured him to her. He stepped back and bent his ears, unused to the feeling of being so weak. His heart thumped as the mare continued to speak, then silence. He wanted more of her voice, her melody, and her scent. He followed his heart as he stepped into the clearing, seeing the beautiful female. She might be the one. He put his head high and shuffled his wings as he presented himself to the female. "¿Cuál es querida mal? su hermosa voz se tiñe con las penas de un millar de almas, pero ataca con un latido de mi corazón" He said, approaching her calmly. "¿Ha experimentado pérdida y el dolor, como me he sentido? Para siento vacío por dentro, y sin sentido?

(If anything dosen't sound right, Then pair it up with other words, since it likes to change the words when I translate it.)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:12 pm

Luna jumped, bumping her head on a low hanging branch. "Nada. Simplemente, se recuperan de eventos poco la noche anterior. No hay que preocuparse." She said, tongue speaking the words with perfect grace. "W-¿qué? Usted habla esta lengua única? Pensé que era el único que hizo en esta tierra verde". Luna's head snapped around to look at him. Alien patterns on her fur rippled over the muscle and she stood to inspect him. Brown eyes watched him with a curious look. Forcer or not, he spoke her tongue and was the only one who seemed concerned.

"Creo que he perdido mi salvador, resulta que ella estaba trabajando su magia en otros lugares, pero manejadas de sobra suficiente esperanza para salvar a este jardín y yo. Estoy seguro que no soy el único que nació con la luna, y la siguió para mi vida, porque ella sale a veces. " Luna's head hung low as she searched the sky, to see if her guide was making a day time appearance like she often did. "Yo soy Luna. A pesar de que parece que se trate, que no te moleste con religons tonto. Pero dime, ¿cuántos ver con este patrón?" Grass cushioned her foot falls aas she turned and spead her wings low, forming a perfect moon, outlined with green.

"No es de atención de muchos, y yo no te culpo si no lo hacen. Sin embargo, a entender mi preocupación por la luna, ¿verdad? Mi madre me dijo que yo era diferente, yo no había nacido, se me hizo. Antes de irme, estoy seguro de que ella puso una maldición sobre mí. Uno que yo no entendería mi lengua, que todo iba de sonido externa. Pero aquí está. ¿Se ha realizado, también? "
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down