Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Sinner's Dream

Go down

A Sinner's Dream Empty A Sinner's Dream

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 3:28 pm

Nathaniel
Bloody paw-prints were left in the snow in Nathaniel's tracks as he had endured yet another rejection of joining a pack. He scoffed and grumbled beneath his breath as he dragged his limbs on through the knee-high snow which tired him greatly. It didn't bother him that he might never be part of a pack since it became evident a long time ago he wouldn't. As the wind blew stronger, his fur stood on end which made him appear threatening.

A Sinner's Dream 1243698127UYx9MAd

Back to top Go down

A Sinner's Dream Empty Re: A Sinner's Dream

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun May 15, 2011 3:36 pm

Dreamer's light steady paws beat on the hard floor. She was a beautiful creature that hardly trusted a pack, but she had a dream once a dream to be free and do whatever, go by her own rules! Suddenly, she stopped and tasted the air. She smelt another wolf, and trotted with a clench of curiosity.
A Sinner's Dream 12700210
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 3:56 pm

The sense of a presence nearby made him stand on his heels as his attention was shifted onto his surroundings. His ears now lay flat against his skull and his eyes sharp as daggers. He exhibited his fangs to warn any being that he was not a thing to be reconed with. Then he had caught it's scent. It had turned out to be a female, and once she came into view, his expression softed and his body language fell into off-guard mode.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun May 15, 2011 4:02 pm

Dreamer then saw what brung her to curiosity it was a handsome, black male. She slowly whined and made her way toward him. "Hello." she said. "I'm Dreamer, you are?" she asked.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 4:09 pm

Nathaniel flashed a quick smile as she spoke. "Nathaniel," he answered quite simply before nodding a greeting. "Pleasure to meet you." He took a step closer to the female, feeling that since they exchanged names they had become acquainted.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun May 15, 2011 4:14 pm

Dreamer shrugged giving his nose a small greeting lick. "Pleasure to meet you as well." she murmured. She sat down and cocked her head. "And may I ask what you hear for?"
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 4:21 pm

Nathaniel sat down in the icy soon with soon melted under his rump. "Many things I suppose," he replied and nodded, satisfied with his answer. "You?" He longed to hear her answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun May 15, 2011 4:30 pm

Dreamer shrugged. "I'm here to live free I guess... I mean, I never got to be free. It was like this...pack work pack work." she growled and stomped her paw. "I hated it!"
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 4:44 pm

Nathaniel sighed softly and raised a brow at her. "I imagine so," he said. "I bet it must be hard given a shelter and food," he said a bit sarcastically as he chuckled and smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun May 15, 2011 4:47 pm

Dreamer rolled her eyes. "I can handle myself!" she growled and lashed her tail. "Believe me." she whispered in his ear and brushed pelts to his, letting out a strong heat scent. She moved into the forest to get her kill she made earlier.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 4:52 pm

Dreamer's intense heat aroma drifted up his snout, his hormones soon coming into effect. He followed closely behind her with a bit of a hop in his step. Once they came to a stop, he licked up her spine and whimpered softly. He ran his tongue along her maw as his tool slipped from its sleath.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun May 15, 2011 4:56 pm

Dreamer flicked her tail, looking back at him. "As soon as I'm done, whatever." she said and started to eat at the rabbit she caught. Once she had finished she got ready for his weight, spreading them out.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 5:01 pm

Nathaniel waited patiently for her to finish. Once she did, he sprung to his feet and made it to her rump. He smiled as he mounted and thrusted into her, his poundings quite swift and hard. He grunted with each hump he made, a small smirk climbing upon his snout.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun May 15, 2011 5:03 pm

Dreamer grunted when he moved into her, letting her walls break instantly and juices met his member. She let out one quiet moan, but continued to grunt.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 5:06 pm

Nathaniel licked the top of her head as he continued to thrust, this time more passionate and intense. He released liquids into her, both juices splattering on the ground from time to time. He let out a long groan as the pleasure soon built up sky-high.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun May 15, 2011 5:09 pm

Dreamer smiled as he thrust into her, she was becoming raw. She moaned and grunted again. She let him go deep inside her, watching as some of the liquids splattering on the ground. She let him go on.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 5:16 pm

Nathaniel continued to mate, releasing a bit more liquid into her system. Feeling satisfied, he dismounted, nipping at her shoulder to tell her he was done. His tool slipped back into its sleath as he groomed her rump.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun May 15, 2011 5:18 pm

Dreamer whined and sighed going straight again. While he licked her rump, she reached down to lap over where his member lie. She then touched noses with him and let him continue lapping over he rump, possibly going over her hole. She moaned softly.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 5:20 pm

Once Nathaniel was finished cleaning her up, and perhaps a bit more than that, he nuzzled her cheeck. "Thank you," he said softly with a small chuckle following shortly after.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun May 15, 2011 5:26 pm

Dreamer nodded. "Your welcome," she said, rubbing up against his cheek. He looked at him and smiled. "What now?" she asked.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 5:29 pm

( gtg, be back in an hour and a half or so)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down