Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shetan returns and with a whole new attitude!

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Shetan returns and with a whole new attitude! - Page 2 Empty Re: Shetan returns and with a whole new attitude!

Post by Saviour Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:07 am

Emma

I listened to his rich voice more intently this time than ever before. Seeming to whisper his speech in tender words. I touch his snout gently to mine before pulling away and stepping into the forest. "You are a very sweet stallion, I don't believe I have ever met anyone like you before" I say, thinking in terms of everyone but my father, of course.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Shetan returns and with a whole new attitude! - Page 2 Empty Re: Shetan returns and with a whole new attitude!

Post by Man O' War Lover Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:31 am

I smile as she touches my muzzle "Thanks I use to be very bad actully." I said quietly. "Before I would not have cared to stop and talk." I admited of my old beahviour. "But I'm changed now." I say proudly. I turned toued the sunwhich was now setting "Kinda like the sunset your difrent than evrey thing eles." I said. "Don't you love the sunset?" I asked smiling-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:34 am

Emma

I lower my muzzle to the crisp fresh water. Glancing up as my muzzle drips to look at him standing ever so perfectly in the sun's last rays. "It is very majestic" I say. Sounding as though I was talking about the sunset although I really wasn't. I dip my head once more to the water. Sipping it silently and enjoying it. It had been.... two days since my last drink of water?
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:46 am

The sunset's rays gave her red main an outline glow, it was soft at first but now it reminded me a little bit of dark fire. I smile at her for a moment then lower my head to join her and drink the cool water. My throat was no moist. I raised my wet muzzle and said "I think this little isle holdes the best water on the whole island area." I said before taking another drink then said "And I'm not lying." I gave her a smile and looked at the sunset as it's reflection danced on the waters surface. "Just beautiful." I said then looked at her-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:50 am

Emma

I lift my muzzle and giggle at his words. Wondering why anyone wouldn't just stay here. His next words and gaze brought my biting my lip. Hiding a smile and my dark red coat hiding a blush. I lower my gaze to the rippling water in the pool, taking a long, centuring breath and sneaking another admiring glance at his tall, masculine frame.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:05 am

I smile at her "See what a little sunset can do for you?" I aske. I look at her "I like to come here and think." I pause "Maybe you will to it's a great palce to relaxe and have a nice time." I said. I watch her a moment and say "Your a good friend." before taking another drink of water-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:08 am

Emma

I had barely met the stallion! I screamed at myself mentally. Knowing I was already falling for him. Not to mention he admitted he was bad in the past. He could easily fall back into old habits. He mentioned a friendship between up and I glance over. "I wouldn't know, you're my only one" I say, smiling warmly. Contrasting to the frozen words that escaped my mouth.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:55 pm

I give her another smile and say "I'm happy to be your friend, if you want you can meet some of mine." I offered. "There's Adiva, Abbas, my mother and brother, The Flaming Passion and Fla.....well he's not really my friend." I said pausing. With a small laugh I said "Sorry to babale on." I look at her for a moment she seemed to be in deep thought-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:13 pm

Emma

My smile dimmed as he continued on "I'm alright... thanks though" I say almost a whisper and raise my gaze to the trees above me. The moonlight now replacing sunlight as it fell perfectly between the leaves to meet my eyes and the surrounding landscape. My forlock and red tangled mane fell softly back.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:49 pm

I smile for a moment and watch the sunset as we stand there quietly. My coat now dry and glistaning, I could see our rippling reflections in the water as we watch the sun sink lower. Turning to look at her my ears pricked forward as I ask "How long do you plan to stay?"

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:56 pm

Emma

I met his gaze. "Where would I go?" I say humbly and look back at the water. It's rippled reflection of the sunset just as beautiful as the real thing in it's own way. "It's funny how something can go from so dangerous" I pause, thinking of both the ocean and him. "To so beautiful in a matter of minutes" I say. Turning back to have my mocha brown eyes[were they brown?] meet his.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:41 pm

(his are a dark brown Smile )

I smile at her as she talks and meet her gaze. "You know I think the same way." I said. "The ocean is very close to me in some ways." I say. "I find myself spending so much time here." I said remembering the moments between me and my sire here at the beach. "I hope you plane to stay though it's very wonderfule here with great horses and intresting lands." I say-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:30 pm

Emma

"I could stay for a while....." I say, before smiling slightly at him and lowering my head to the ground. Resting my soft muzzle to the warm sand. I let my eyes rest and use my ears to protect myself from any predators. [sorry]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2