Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shetan returns and with a whole new attitude!

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Shetan returns and with a whole new attitude! Empty Shetan returns and with a whole new attitude!

Post by Man O' War Lover Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:20 am

I med slwoly along the beach side steam lifting from my coat as the cool air drank in the heat from a long run. I had tail hitched high and steps springy. I was looking for the rouge stallions. My main alternative was to take out any threats that meant harm to others. I was a tall black stallion, standing 17.1 hands. I was know by two names 'Black' and 'Shetan' mostly by friends and family and strangers mostly called me fool beacuse I dare fight them. I had grown much since my meating with another black stallion. His name simalur to mine but I had grown out of my stupid and young habbits and ways. I was now a mature and full grown stallion like my friend Abbas and not so really good friend Flame but who could be as big as he. We where about the same size and I had matured pretty well. I even got my acsent finaly. Deep rich arabian acsent, my mother said I had my fathers voice. But not his coat, for he was a golden pellted stallion also know as Fire Tail around the islands. I kicked into a swift gallop my grace and pose almost flawliss but no one is perfect. Thats why I was here away from my mother. I was also looking for him...Jafar. Mu uncle who I found out had killed my sire. But he was jidding like the coward he really was looking for help by the most dangarus and vile creatures. Any one who awnserd his call was promised land, mares, and power. I had to stop this at once but I had to track down a improtant friend of his first. He was said to live here fighting a killing young stallions and old ones. Big they say very big. No problem size was not the true strength....I had brains and he was said to be absalutly....stupid. So why am I heading to a uncertan death you might ask? Well I knew if I found this stallion I would find Jafar to.

(Please reply- Cool

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Shetan returns and with a whole new attitude! Empty Re: Shetan returns and with a whole new attitude!

Post by Saviour Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:09 pm

Emma

A sweet australian accent sung the words of an old lullaby. [ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uswb6UejP7Q ]
My red pinto coat as accented by extreme blue eyes. Dancing across the rugged terrain. I flick my ears back, a stallion crossing me. Obviously on a mission. The song ended and I snort loudly. I was a shorter mare for my breed, but taller than a quarter horse. An arabian's petite stature licking at my shadow. My nose curved dramatically in a purebred sign. I toss my long, slightly tangled red mane and lift into a trot. I stop when I reach the black sand of the beach. "Sir" I say, small voice easily drowned out in the waves. "Excuse me" I say again. Beautiful voice dancing in the wind. That time it most likely reached his black shiny ears.

[ is that enough? ]

Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Shetan returns and with a whole new attitude! Empty Re: Shetan returns and with a whole new attitude!

Post by Man O' War Lover Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:50 pm

(Yes it does not have to be very long though if you don't want it I wasin a type mood for some reason anyway.... Very Happy )

I could hear the song reach me as my ears twitch, she sang softly to herself and surondings. As I move forward the spoft breez whiping my long and heavy main back. Then the song stoped and I turned my small dished head as she calls out to me I come to a stop and turn the rest of my body to face her. "Yes?" I ask my large dark eyes focising on her face. Taking a step forward I look at her my long silky forlock almost touching the tipe of my muzzle. She had the gently curzed nose of an Arab and the frame of an Arab's built as well. I noticed the red tangled main tossed in the breeze in a care free style. "Can I help you?" I asked politly and curiusly-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:56 pm

Emma

"Err... I think" I say, almost awkwardly as I was caught by surprise in his height. "I'm not exacty from around here..." Exampling my accent "Where am I?" A feminine laugh escaping my maw. I toss my tail lightly, mainly out of random need. For the wind kept the flies away. Salty, cool air playing with my nose. The breeze coming from the amazingly blue ocean. I was surprised the stallion's appearance didn't frighten me at first, he was quite intimidating. Although he didn't seem it...

[ I get that way sometimesss =D ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:06 pm

(Yeah it happens a little bite more latley with me, Im trying to write really long posts now Very Happy )

I smile and tilt y head to the side as she speaks "I think where on Tiki Beach." I look around my ears twitch at the sounds of seagulls. Looking at her I say "Do you need any help finding your way?" I asked, or she just needed to know her presnt position and then be on her way. She didn't look to lost and seemed to be enjoying the beach. It could be beautiful when no fighting took place. I could hear the sounds of waves crash along the shoreline and corel reefs that rose above the waters surface. "I think where near the mid section of the beach." I said looking over my well sloped shoulders. "That means where halfway to the forest and some where near where the gardens start." I say trying to draw the map in my mind.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:11 pm

Emma

I lower my small nose to the ground and blow hard, sending black sand around the area, a small dip resulting. "Well.. where are you going?" I ask. Then thought of how annoying I probably was. I lift my back left leg and set it in a resting position, leaning to my left side and sloping my back. "Sorry.. You don't have to answer that" I murmur before lifting my head and looking at the stud once more. Relaxing my ears to a slightly backwards angle as I await his reply. It would either be friendly, or defensive. Maybe even hostile. Eesh I needed to be more careful. Mommy can't save you now, Emma. The name spoken as 'Emmer' because of my rich accent.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:19 pm

I smile at her curiosity "Well I'm looking for someone, he's a big fellow." I said with a puse "The other is rather small and cowerdly." I say with a little more firm and hatful tone....not toured the mare but toured him "Pherhaps you have heard his name spoken?" I asked looking at her. "His name is Jafar and the other is called....well I'm not very sure he is known by many names." I said. "I don't want you to get mixed up in it though but if you meet a silver dapple Arabian stallion named Jafar do not talk to him or join him." I warn. "Now that's your choice but he's dangarus." I said "I have been looking for him some time." I said gently this time not wanting to anger her or scare her-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:23 pm

Emma

A song played lightly in my head as he talks. Barely keeping up. "Umm... I dunno if I have" I say. My young age bringing me to sound quite unintelligent and immature. I shrug "But ok, I will avoid silver dapple stallions named Jafar" My sweet voice almost in a sing song tone. Before I realized the seriousness. I lower my head a little in embarrassment "Sorry again" I murmur and trail my eyes to the jagged black lava rocks. "Anything... Entertaining... To do here?" I ask, bored out of my wits.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:29 pm

I smile "Do you like swiming." I said. I had time to kill and I really thought the water would cool me off. "I just love running into the waves." I say happly side stepping my long tail steaming beahind me in the light breeze. I had not done something like that in a long time....act young. I turn toured her "I also love staying on the beach and watching the sun go down." I say, making it plain I spent most of my time here. I smile as the wind whips my main covering the front of my face. Blinking I ask "How long have you been here?" I did not want to be nosy but I had just grown curius-

(sorry so short)

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:34 pm

Emma

I smile lightly at his words and eagerly bounce into the waves. Salty water refreshingly tickling my coat and making it a darker color. He obviously spent alot of time here, and he seemed fairly sweeter than most guys I had met. I knew nothing of his brutal past. "Not very long... I escaped from these crazy two legged things that were wayyy paler and too strange for me. I preffered the people of Australia." I say lightheartedly. A brighter smile playing across my innocent face as I dip my nose into the calming water. Sneezing and bringing it back out. My maw now dripping slightly.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:40 pm

Australia? That was far away. "Well that is a long way you must be badly missed." I said. Smiling at her when she sneezed I say "The salt water stings." I could not help but laugh a little she sure was cute. After joining her in the water I rear and come back down splashing water and laughing. Tossing my head I run around her and ask "What's it like?" I was refuring to Australia, I had never been there. "It sounds so nice there." I paused "I really form Arabian but I was bruoght by ship." I said-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:44 pm

Emma

I giggle lightly as he prances around me, sending water in a swirling motion around my knees. "Well I don't really know, hot.. dry.. there is alot of time to run around and be goofy" I say, nipping his side slighty. I didn't think anything of the playful nip. "I was brought by ship as well, but I didn't really have many friends in Australia, sort of an odd ball I guess" I said, although I knew why they didn't hang around me much. The only one I lived with was my father, he was my entire lifeline before he passed. Soon to find out my mother was still alive, but was extremely rude and had run away. Not wanting me around her.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:51 pm

I listen to her making a picture in my mind of the land she spoke of. "So you came here?" I asked stopping before her. "I think my land is almost the smae, hot, dry, lot's of sand." I pause and laugh "But the sea and beaches where amazing just like this one." I said. I jumped toured a wave then turned to face her "My sire died when I was a few months, in a fight he was killed by Jafar." I said "My mother took in a outsider a mare and she has a colt who is my brother born not so long after my sires death." I exsplaned. "I can remember the races we held in the desert." I said. I continue to stab at the water with my forleg "Do you have any inportant missenions to attend to?" I ask "Any family." I was curius to know more about her-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:55 pm

Emma

I look away slightly. Knowing my history was why I was avoided. I tried cleverly to dance around the touchy subject. "There was lots of beaches where I lived in Australia as well... Plenty of sand... Tons of huge waves..." I trail on, avoiding eye contact as I move a rock with my hoof. Mind trailing to my father and his unique, traditional ways of true love and bubbly Australian personalities.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:04 pm

I smile at her "Hey you don't have to talk about it....I understand I'm just use to mentaning what happened beacuse I have to, to find those two horses I emntioned earlyer." I said. "Would you like to stay and watch the sunset with me to get your mind off it?" I asked. "Or even meet some of my friend snad family?" I said "I live near the muddy swamp but it's much better than it sounds." I said-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:09 pm

Emma

I lift my head to his gentle words, allowing my smile to rise again. "Sure, I haven't anything else to do. I don't really even know where I am. Other than the name" I say and scratch my nose on my leg.

[ sorry ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:15 pm

I smile a little "Let's swim over to a small Island I know". I turn to look at her "You will love this view it get's when the sun is just hanging over the horizen."

(It's okay Very Happy )

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:22 pm

Emma

I nod lightly, and step deeper into the water. Standing a foot away from him, but shoulder to shoulder. 'I don't think I caught your name... I'm Emma" I say quietly, but loud enough to be heard over the crashing waves.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:31 pm

I smile and say "Sheton, it means devil in Arabic." I say. "It's nice to meet you as well Emma." I then start to swim toured the small island not far from shore. "Stay close though I dont want to loose you in the water." I tease-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:36 pm

Emma

His name almost frightened me and I paused only for a split second before following. Smiling at his tease. "Very well could be true here, the waves are much rougher than in Australia" I say and glance down at the water. The clear salt water amazing. I could see the seaweed around ten feet below swaying in the opposite direction the current up here was pulling us.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:53 pm

I look at her "We can saty much closer to shore if you want." I turn to look and see the small plot of land "But where pretty close." I could then feel the bottum much better now as I swam. I then walked above the water and onto the small beach a turned to look at her "There is spring water here good enough to drink if your thirsty?" I say-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:56 pm

Emma

I Pull myself out of the water and onto the shore. Shaking the salt water from my coat vigorously. "May I ask you a question?" I ask, coughing any water from my throat to keep from the terribly side-effects of swallowing the ocean's water.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:42 pm

I look at her "Shoot." I said smiling. I get on the ground and roll then get back up and shake all the sand offf my body. I felt much better for some reason. "You can ask me any question." I said politly-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:53 pm

Emma

"Why are you being so friendly to me? You hardly know me, and I haven't exactly been so open and sharing to you.." I say, my words soft and my voice unmatchable in it's unique beauty.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:01 am

I look at her "Well for once you reminde me of myself when I was younger but more smart and made better dasitions then me." I said "Your no threat and have so far been kind and freindly back to me." I pause "In other words I have no reason to harm you or hurt you, your no enamy of mine." I say. Smiling I said "You alos seem to be in need of new friends, it's not fair to come to a new land where your not ecepted or have made friends with anyone. Your alos from an outside land just like me.....I know in some ways how you feel or are taking it." I said-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next