Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkness Will Fall.

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Darkness Will Fall. - Page 2 Empty Re: Darkness Will Fall.

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:44 pm

Gravity nodded when she agreed to stay in the cave. He walked, following her under the thundering waterfall. He saw her, her pelt shinning in the sunlight that shone through the waterfall and through the cave. He blinked at her words. Of course! Demons never loved they lived in the shadows possesing, killing. Not caring in the world because they know that they will never die. Gravity never felt that. He felt alone. Scared, without anyone near him. Lost in his past, still living there. No one to protect him as a pup. No one to love him now. He thought of what his mother said: How strong he was. He never felt like that before. And now that he was different, and she lost a power, he felt so alone. He walked over to her and leaned his head down, licking between he ears and pushing his cheek against hers. "Would you like me to catch you something while I go out hunting?" he asked.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:00 pm

Dangerous smiled and then shook her head. " No, No. Its quite fine. You don't have to." She said and tried standing up put her legs wobbled and she feel back down with a loud grunt of pain. She sighed and said. You don't have to ill catch some in the morning." Dangerous snorted and looekd up at him smiling gratfully. She stretched her neck out and licked his muzzle gently before pulling her head back down and lieing on her side. Her legs fanning out, as she set her head n the mossy nest and looked around the cave. Her heart felt love growing inside of it. But her body sad no.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:14 pm

Gravity gave a curt nod. "I'll hunt for you though. Your ribs are showing." he said with concern. He looked at the sunlighted world that was waiting for him, the feeling of home. He ran outside and jumped up laughing, a feeling of pride filling his eyes. "Wahoo!" he yowled, feeling like a pup again. Lifting his head, he smelt the air and smelt the scent of a small mouse. But then, he smelt a hawk. He pressed himself to the ground and realized it was summer, he wouldn't blend in. So, he found some mud and rolled around in it feeling the weird and warm stuff go through his body. He raised up and spotted the mouse almost at once. He heard the cries of a hungry hawk and watched it swoop down, trying to get the prey. He narrowed his eyes and jumped at the hawk, jumping on its back at vampire speed. He heard it cry in surprise and he instantly bit down on it's neck til it collapsed it wings stopped beating. Not only did they have a hawk, but a mouse. He picked it up and pulled it back to the cave. He threw it beside her. "Here," he said. "Ladies first."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:27 pm

Dangerous jumped as he threw the hawk towards her. She smiled and dipped her head in thanks. She sat up and crawled closer to the hawks corpse. She placed her maw around the peak and tore it off with no effert at all but one slight tug and it was off. She threw the peak across the cave floor, and tore the wings off to. She then turned the corpse over to its stomach and tore into the liver and guts, finding some fresh meat to eat. She only half of the hawk was gone and she gained some strength. She seen that her ribs were showing. She gasped and jumped up. Darting out of the cave entrance and out into the forest. She got into hunting postion and swung her hips from side to side. Easily she waited for the buck to turn its head away from her. When it did. She growled softly and pounced onto its hindquarters. In an instant the buck was down and its breath was slow. Legs jerking free from Dangerous tight grasped around its neck. She then jerked her hea to one side and broke it neck. She dragged it back to camp and threw the buck into the entrance maybe lucky to frighten Gravity. She chuckled and stalked through the entrance. Walking herself over to teh meat, adn placing her paw onto its back neck. Then placing her fangs on its neck bone and ripping it out clean. She snorted and threw it across the cave. She then crumbled down beside the large buck and tore into the fresh meat. She looked up at Gravity and with a slight smirk she tore its body apart, feeling the neck and and one leg for Gravity. Dangerous smiled and stood seeing know that her ribs were not showing and her beautiful slender self was back to normal.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:40 pm

Gravity watched the female eat and sat down, wrapping his tail around his paws, hoping that would fill her. He then saw she was still eating and when she stopped, she was only half way filled. He blinked. Wow. He cleared his throat. "You can have the re--" he started then stopped as she raced out of the cave. He was slightly confused and tilted his head. Where was she going? He didn't want to worry that he was leaving her, it was her choice. He walked up to the hawk and ate slowly, the female filling his mind. He then heard a thud and turned head and bristled. He looked to see a buck and looked confused, growling then saw the female by it, chuckling. He looked down at his paws, embarssed gritting his teeth, and his fur lied lfat again. He trotted back over to the hawk, devouring it down in a couple of bites and so of the mouse and started to lick her fur. They always shared tounges with their friends. It was from the cats passed on to wolves. "So, what is your name?" he asked. He looked as his tounge went into a rythmic tone along her back.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:36 pm

Dangerous smiled and then jerked he head up to feel a warm wet tounge move along her back. She smiled and grunted. Groaning once then twisting her head around to lick between his ears then moving her tounge towards his side. She groomed him as well. " My name is Dangerous." She said. " My mother didn't choose my name... The demon did. But my mother said if it was her choice she would have named he Gallinna." She simled up at him and then looked the other way. A tear drizzled down from her eyes and she soon was beginning to cry. She wiped her eyes off on her beautiful flank and then she rested her head on his back.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:51 pm

Gravity nodded. "Ah, I see." he said calmly nodding. "I've been called Gravity because so much times my feet felt like they were walking on air. I didn't even get to even be a to-be but it's fine." he said fakely. He sighed. He was looking forward to being a to-be so bad! It didn't happen because when he was about ready, the fire came. The fire glinted wildly in his mismatched eyes. He shivered and lifted his chin getting up. "We have to stop living in the past and live up to the future... it's not our choice, but destiny's." he said looking up at the sunlight then at Darkness, his eyes glittering with the shinning sun that reflected along with his shinning pelt.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:08 am

Dangerous grunted in pain when her maw hit the ground as Gravity got up. Growling as she stood. " I will always live in the past. Destiny didnt take me. Destiny is worthless to me. did help me in my time of need!" she snapped. " No it didn't! So why look forward to what the furture holds!? I have nothing left. My soul is taken away forever. I have nothing!" She growled turning away from his and fixing her gaze upon the glistening darkness above her. She then turned her gaze towards the ground beside her paws, she opened her maw to speak in a low voice. " What the future holds is not for me to see. My life will never be the same. Furture can't heal what the past can't fix." Dangerous said. Flicking her tail out behind her. She stood there, her body relaxing and standing there with eyes to the ground and her body in a total stunning postion.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:53 pm

Sighing and shaking his head, Gravity made his way up to her putting his head under her neckto lift her head high. She needed to understand that she was not alone, that she had so many plans ahead now that she had the demon ripped from her soul and travel back to hell. "Trust me, it's not lile that everyone has a bright future ahead of them in this world. You snd everyone else. Stop letting yourself down, let your head be held high. Your a beautiful female." he advised with a serious tone. He sighed and looked as the sun started to go down. He walked out the cave and started to watch it. He looked back, and beckoned her to come with him. He then turned his head back towards the beautiful setting sun and let some of the sun shine into his fur.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:09 pm

Dangerous snorted and said in a beautiful. " Thank you for your input. But i feel like i have nothing left but..... But you." She put out there into the wind. She smiled when he called her beautiful/ She shook her head. " I may look it but i'm not." She said. Chuckling a bit. Seeing that be was beckoning her towards him, she padded up beside him. She sat down and curled her tail around her body. The glistening sun reflected off of her pelt when the sun started to go down her pelt turned to pink like the sky.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:55 pm

Gr avity nodded. "Don't believe what you say, you just started your life with freedom, free with peace, free with love, free with... happiness." he said and looked up at her pink pelt as the sun setted. He scooted over and wrapped his tail around her body as the mountains started to get even warmer. Their pelts touched, and brought warmth from his body. Knowing without her, that he could've been alone without Darkness. He felt happy again, no longer alone.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:37 pm

Dangerous smiled and blushed as he scooted closed to her. When there pelts touched she felt a whole other surge of energy. It felt new.... And amazing to her. She knew that if she would have never found him she would still be in the cold cell with the demon controlling her. Dangerous let her body relax. She put her head under his neck and closed her eyes slowly. Letting the sun settle down and calm the night away.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:36 pm

Gravity watched as her head went under his. He smiled and his tail thumped on the ground. He stayed out in the midnight air until it started to get even cooler. He lifted his head from hers and sat up. "It's getting late, we should be heading in." he said and walked into the cave and into the mossy and feathered nest that once belonged to the leaders. He stayed up making sur she came in. He was worried about her ever since that demon was ripped out of her. He didn't know quite why.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:14 pm

[snicks?]
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:54 pm

[HELLO! YOU'RE ALWAYS DOING THIS TO ME. I MEAN, AM I BORING? DO U EVEN WANNA RP WITH ME? YOU ACT LIKE IT, BUT NEVER REPLY TO OUR TOPICS. UGH! THIS IS EXACLY WHY I SOMETIMES WANNA QUITE. SORRY IF I LOST MY TEMPER ON YOU, BUT DUDETTE, IF UR ONLINE REPLY! THAT'S WHAT TOPICS ARE FOR. REPLYING! ESPEICALLY IF U MAKE IT 4 SOMEONE WHO WANTS TO RP WITH U]
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:53 am

Alright i understand. I was gone all weekend and forgot to log off. Reason why i was gone bc my grandma is in the hospital.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:56 am

Dangerous looked at him. Sighing, she turned and made her way into the cave. Curling her tail around her slim beautiful body. She set her massive head upon her front paws, before falling asleep Dangerous lifted her head to lick the top of Gravity's ear. Then placing her head back upon her paws and falling into a gentle light sleep beside Gravity.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:23 pm

Ooc:Im on my wii and again.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:00 pm

Gravity soon fell asleep, his breathings light. Soon, the sun shone on his pelt and he opened his eyes to see the sun shinning brightly through the wterfall. He groaned and streached his limbs.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:48 am

Ooc:Hello?
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:32 pm

Dangerous lifted her head to scent a courgar near-by. She stood adn growled loudly. She walked out of through the waterfall. She stood still listening. Growling, she out-leashed her claws. Her fangs were revealed to show their sharp points at the end. She turned ehr head slightly to the right and seen a tan slim body figure jump over the cave wall witha loud roar echo in her ears. She could taste the faint smell of blood. The courgar had feasted on some of their left-overs. Dangerous growled and howled loudly in thriumph, sending a message toward the creature to watch its back. Since wolves were to hunt down and kill a predator if they ate or stole soem of their food, Dangerous wuld hunt down this beast and kill it for its wrong doing.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:16 pm

Gravity walked through the waterfall and blinked to the sunlight. Once used to it he yawned once more and looked at Dangerous. "Good morning," he muffled from the yawn. He then snapped his maw shut and looked over through the mountains. He could smell the mountain air. "Ahh." he whispered.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:11 am

Were being hunted. We need to hunt down this beast. Before it eats us, Dangerous sadi and turned to walk back in the cave. Filling her belly, she will not let this beast go on without being hunted and killed.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:32 pm

Gravity ran his tail calmly down her flank. "Don't worry. We can kill it."

Brain-dead.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:03 pm

Dangerous smiled, licking his flack in return. After she was done filling herself, bt not to the point where she couldnt walk. She stood and flicked her tail for Gravity to follow. She walked through the waterfall and smelled the air picking up the scent. She growled loudly and roared, jumping over a log and raced through the forest, her roar echoed through out the forest.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next