Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkness Will Fall.

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Darkness Will Fall. Empty Darkness Will Fall.

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:42 pm

Dangerous watched as her old friend perished in the flames before her. She looked down at the burning body that was soon to be ash within moments. Sighing with grief, but also a raging urge to kill struck through her. Smirking down at the flames that shone through her crimson eyes. Dangerous watched her old friend perish. Before long the ashes of his body lay upon the earth it a huge pile of grey specks. Shaking her head in sadness but also full of excitement in her, she turned to make her way out the trees and into the sunlight that was now rising above the morning sky. Stopping, she turned her head slightly to glare down at the grown beside her, then looked forward again and kept on with her journey.

PRESENT

The leaves lashed across the earth floor. Trembling creatures lurked back in their holes and caves as Dangerous paced by them. Trees and bushes rustled with the wind making a crunchy sound, echoed in her ears. Fresh scents of doe and buck traveled up her muzzle. She breathed in softly and slowly. Then with a quick smirk she bolted off down a steep slope and skidded to a stop. Finding herself behind a buck that was grazing on a patch of grass near his hooves. Dangerous smirked, delighted with how large this one was. She sunk back into a crouch and moved her hips back and forth almost ready to fling herself at its rump. She out-leashed her claws and pulled out her fangs. A rumble echoed inside her throat. The sound of a raging roar of a lion flowed out her maw like a mop of wolves were coming to attack. She growled loudly and jumped forward and onto its rump. Bring the buck down as soon as she hit his back with her powerful claws sinking deep inside its spine. With her fangs fastened tightly into its neck she went for the kill. Releasing her grip a bit then letting out a growl of rage and swiftly and with her quick reflexes she pushed off her back paws off its back and held onto its neck twisting and breaking the bucks neck instantly. She loosened her grip and looked down at the fresh kill of hers. With that she nawed onto the shoulder a bit before tearing at its neck. Dangerous placed one of her fore-paws onto its back neck and then taking her fangs and swiftly jerking her head up to tear out the neck bone. She nawed of it. After awhile paced and she set off again to another land. She stopped to hear a twig crack from behind her. Instantly she whirled around and snapped at nothing just thin-air. Growling with hesitation to wait for any wolf to come out and announce themselves. Dangerous out-leashed her claws and fangs start to creep out form her maw. Waiting on whoever was finding from her. " Come out! Now!" Dangerous, roared in fury and rage.

Last edited by ! ! ! Holyshnikers ! ! ! on Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:05 am; edited 1 time in total
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Darkness Will Fall. Empty Re: Darkness Will Fall.

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:12 pm

Fire and Brook looked up at their child, a worried gleam in their eyes. "You've got to go," his mother demanded. "You're our only chance of suriving."
"But mother---" the little young senior wolf pup was shaking. His legs, were shaking in pure fear. "What did I say about 'buts' Gravity? Now run!" Watching the fire rush towards his parents he hurried out leaving them behind. Looking back once more at the mountains where the Tribe had been he'd swear he'd back, and he'd bring back a whole Tribe of Wolves destinied to be with him...

Present

The young adult wolf stood big and strong his fur breathed in the wind. Today was the day he was going to find weathly wolves, but her would not tell. He would lead them back to the mountains. He couldn't stand these woods, they never felt home to him. He got up and streached. He looked around the woods. Trees, annoying bird song, leaves and sticks everywhere. He stifled a sigh and walked out into the daylight and sniffed the air. The scent of rabbit rose in his chest. Letting himself breath out, he started to lead his paws to the scent. He possibly never got better here, but maybe, today, was his lucky day. As he got closer, he caught it right there scuffling through leaves and sticks. Wiggling his haunches, he foucused on it even more all eyes on it. He then let himself jump in the air, and land onto the mouse. It screeched and did it's best to get around harms way. 'Hurry Gravity!' he thought outloud and killed it with one bite of the throat. He started to eat it proudly when he heard a growling voice. He huffed and rolled his eyes, and watched as a group of birds flew out of a tree, scared to death. He stepped out and saw the female. "You don't have to be serious about it female. I'm leaving soon," he said and bowed his head, one paw out in respect. That's how they did it in the cave. "I am Sharp and Dangerous but you may call me Gravity. I came from the mountains."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:36 pm

Dangerous snorted and growled. Her fur rose upon her shoulders and her lips pealed back into a deathly snarl. She smirked and chuckled evily. " Ha-ha-ha." She laughed out loud. Shaking her head and then snapping at his muzzle. " You don't know what i do to those who lay a paw on my territory. Well, this is how i settle a fair deal. Either fight or die. Your choice. But you don't have long before i snap and charge at you." Dangerous sneered in threat towards the male. She stiffened up but her claws were still out-leashed. As she didn't get an answer she charged with no warning. Flinging herself at him. She dug her long sharp claws into his flank and darted her fangs down at his neck hitting a point in the neck were they would whimper and scramble with fear. She hit that point and watched as blood began to draw. She smiled and then released her grip and threw up her paw to whip it out and cut across his muzzle. Dangerous ripped his down and whispered in a voice that meant your on my territory now. " Ha. Would u like to be let go or hmmmmm. Let's see how bout being torn apart?!" She roared. Dangerous stood over him for a moment before her eyes rolled in the back of her head and she fainted upon Gravity. She lay their half alive and half dead. Her body went limp and cold. A demon flashed through her and then she awoke with a sudden rage of fury. She then calmed down. Looking up to see who was standing above her. She looked up at the male with no expressions at all, but just one. " Who are you?..... Who am I?"
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:45 pm

Gravity growled, knocking some blows above his head but nothing more for he was helpless in fighting. He never hardly learned it in the mountains for they were safe. The female obiously wanted him out of the territroy. He snarled at her as her body went cold he had time to bolt. He started to leave. "Oh, I'll leave alright." he growled, for he didn't want to deal with anyone any longer. Blood trickled down his muzzle, and down his flanks. "I never belonged here anyway!"
Growling, he picked up his rabbit and darted off into trees. Dodging everyone of them. He came across a river, and without any hesitation he flung himself high in the air coming down with a thud. He came down and looked back. 'I'm loosing them.' he thought suddenly. He sniffed the air, they were suddenly faint Impossible. How? How did he get out of the territory so fast? Not thinking he ran again heading for the mountains that seemed so far away.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:05 pm

Dangerous sighed softly. Not hearing one word what the male said. She soon feel again and fainted. As morning pressed against the sky. She fluttered her eyes open and sat up slowly. She turned and licked her lips. She sniffed the air. Warm blood traveled to her nose but it was slightly faint and rugged. She snorted and stood up to her full height. She let out a long breath and struggled to go any further but made herself. She traveled up the mountain and towards the top jumping over a river that flowed down stream and into a big mass of water. She growled and then went on. When she reached the mountains peak. Dangerous sensed a presence near-by. She had lived her herself when she was a pup but after her family had perished in the blazes of fire done by her. Dangerous growled slightly to her right and out-leashed her claws. She was to weak to do anything but scare whoever was up here. She lied down and would wait to see who would dare approach her. Ears pricked and listening to the sounds of silence all around her.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:13 pm

Gravity had found the cave that he and his tribe used to stay in and collapsed there for tonight. He soon awoke, when the wind brought the scent of the she-wolf. This was his territory! She wouldn't dare. He growled and walked out onto the cave, walking through the waterfall. He narrowed his eyes and followed the female's scent. He soon saw her lying there. This was his chance! He could take the life out of her by leading her into a trap! He growled softly, baring his teeth at her. "You're in my territory female! And there's only two things I expect you to do if you don't get out now. Fight or die!" he let out his anger and didn't wait at all. He jumped behind her and kicked her with powerful hind-legs. He then turned and snarled. "How dare you females these days?"
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:26 pm

Dangerous snorted and dodged the brutes attack. She snarled and fur rising. " You must be one sad little. Watch and see who wins." With no warning she swiftly and cunningly attacked him, going under his belly and slicing it open. She then kicked him up with her hind-legs to fling him away from her. She snorted and charged at him grasping his neck fur and swinging his from side to side. She then threw him into the side of the cave wall. Snorting she out-leashed her claws. Waiting for his attack. But he waited to long. she pounced on his and her fangs cling to his throat locking them onto his point. she snorted and raked her claws down his sides and stomach.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:36 pm

[He could've died then... this didn't go long O_O. He doesn't have any powers ya know.]

Gravity heard her and watched as blood spilled out of his stomach and then from his neck. Suddenly, he collapsed to the ground and his body went limp and cold.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:52 pm

Dangerous snorted and stood back. Looking at the lifeless body. Her eyes a crimson red. She turned slowly then she stopped herself. Eyes going back to her electric blue color. She stomped her paw and snorted growling a bit then whipping around the males side. " Oh my god! What have i done!" She yelled out-loud. Dangerous sighed and pressed a paw onto his neck and then patched it up with healing herbs,a s well as his stomach using only berry juice and cob-webs to rid of any more blood to pour out. Making the bleeding stop. She sighed and waited for what would now happen. She lied beside him waiting for what was going to happen. She prayed and soon the demon had to much of the god and was out of Dangerous forever. She felt a pang of fear shoot through her to feel the demon being ripped out of her soul. She gasped loudly and then looked down at the limp body. She snorted and watched for any sign of breathing......... Dangerous awoke to feel breathing. She gasped and threw her head up. Then.........
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:55 pm

Gravity breathed, but his breathings were fast and shallow, his head hot. "I won't make it female!" he growled, his eyes were as cold as ice. He turned away from her, his eyes blinked. "Starclan take me away." he said looking at the sky. He lost too much blood. If the female didn't want him to die, then why did she start this mess in the first place? He felt his spirit slowly starting to rise from his body and began to go up. Was it really his time?
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:06 pm

Dangerous snarled and said. " Tell that to the demon that was inside of me. It controlled very move i made and very word i spoke seem threatening. I've had the demon since i was born." She snapped and sighed. " You get to choice if its your time not Starclan." She said and stood making her way out of the cave. Not wanting to see the males body being lifed up to Starclan.

[ Srry so short ]
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:15 pm

Gravity watched her leave and then, everything went black. His spirit, lifted by Starclan was taken away and his body was left there. Cold. He walked into the spirits word and looked around 'I really am dead' He thought, surprised. He then saw a female wolf, realizing it was his mother. Mother! He ran to her and nuzzled into her. "Dear one," Brook soothed. He backed away to look into his mother's hazel eyes. "You have not yet died, you have speical abilities you haven't even tried." she said. Gravity tilted his head. "You-You mean--?" he asked. "That's why you didn't die." she answered. "When the whole tribe was set on fire from the demon child... the female you met."
Gravity's claws digged into the ground, like it was the females throat. "You mean-- she caused the fire?" he asked. His mother nodded. "And killed you?" he asked again. Again, she nodded. He looked angry, blazing fury building inside. him. "She does not know what you are inside. You heal the hurt. Your healing even though your hurt. Your more powerful than Starpack itself. You hold the fate of so many things in your paws..."
"I will kill her if I have to!" he growled. Suddenly, her body disappeared. His spirit was fire blazed back into his body and his eyes were shot open. He got up and shook himself off, coughing.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:23 pm

Dangerous felt a sudden dark shadow cast over her. She snorted pricking hear ears pricked she frooze to hear something behind her breath. She whirled around to see the males body start to rise. She growled her eyes in a deep thought of the battle between them. When Dangerous was little she had been controlled by a demon that had set itself in her body. When she had set that fire it wasn't her who did it. It was the demon who set a wildfire not her. She would rather kill herself then look into the mirrior at what she has become. All the words and movements she made were done by the demon. Her soul was passed on to a demon when she was born. It be tolded that her mother had to pass on the soul of one of her daughters to a demon. That pup was Dangerous. Her mother agreed. Why? No one knows. It is a mystrey.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:35 pm

Gravity got up and limped to the den. His fur hairs started to rise seeing to see the female. He narrowed his eyes and snapped, "GO! Go right this instant! I can't believe you, I don't want to see you I hate you!" he growled. His breathings were strong and he felt like he could hardly breath. He almost collapsed but then suddenly a new energy past through him and he stood strong. He howled and yipped in anger, hoping to just annoy the female. He growled louder thinking of the Tribe. "You killed the tribe!" he growled. "You killed my tribe."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:45 pm

Dangerous howled in triumph. She growled, sounding like the roar of a lion. Dangerous kept her eyes on him. her head went down instantly and snarled at him with sharp blades. Her claws out-leashed and dug into the ground keeping her from pouncing at him. She s.napped at his maw. Dangerous growled with an evil glare, " Keep your tounge in a knot! Dont be blaming everything on me!" Dangerous growled in rage. Dangerous snorted and glared at him.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:50 pm

Gravity rolled his eyes. "It was!" he growled. "You killed my loved ones, and then I had to be alone for most of my life. Scared and lost..." His eyes seemed to gleam with sadness and the memory of his mother and father's terrified eyes. "Why did you do that?" he asked his voice calmer sadness, depression. "Never mind. Stay here... if you wish."
He walked away into a different cave, the leader's cave, his heart cold with loneliness.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:28 pm

[ello?]
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:33 pm

Dangerous snorted and sighed, " At leasxt your mother didn't give your soul away to a demon. You havent had a life like mine. You wouldn't last a day in my shoes or my past!" she roared. Turning and sitting down by the edge. Looking over it, she put her massive head upon her paws that hung ober the mountains edge. Thinking hard about what she had done in the past, made her heart ache3 with sadness for her loved ones and his family. Tears began to fall and she looked from where she sat. Seeing an image of her mother.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:44 pm

Gravity lied down, his head on his paws. He had been alone for so long. He had to get out, explore more. She got up and trotted over to her. "We'll, I'm sorry. I am happy to be where I was born but it's clear I just shouldn't be near you... it's not safe." Getting up, he started to walk away.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:09 pm

(Waits... waits...)
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:12 pm

Dangerous snorted. " The demon is out of me know. No more rage is inside of me." She said adn stood walking towards him adn saying. " I'm just the old female with no life to life on. Might as well die then live. Right?" She said and stalked passed him.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:35 pm

Gravity watched before hin, watching her stalk in front of him. He narrowed his eyes and followed her. "You had a good life, no worries, with a demon inside you. But how? Did you ever fall in love, did you ever fall in love?" he asked trying to meet her electric blue gaze with his mismatched eyes. He soon met them. He searched them steadily, his orbs burning her so much. The wind blew around them. Something, something cold. He felt bad for the female, even though inside, his body screamed it hated her. But never his heart.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:46 pm

Dangerous sighed, turning around and meeting him gaze her electric blue eyes burned in his soul. She replied with a heavy wanted grunt, She strengthed out-leasehd ehr claws and then leashing them back in, bring herself back up and answering. " Well, my mother agreed to a demon that she would pass on her first new born daughters soul to the demon. So when i was born i had no choose but to pass on my soul. And from there on i was a blood-thristy up, stronger then the avarage pup itself. My mother never wanted a life like that for me, but the demon said 'Soul of first born daughter, or you and your family die.'" Dangerous said what the demon told her mother. How she new, her mother visted her dreams and told her the whole story.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:16 pm

Gravity listened to her story when she finished it, he pulled away from her gaze looking at the bare wild grass that grew beanth his paws. He felt even more guilty, taunting her that way, treating her like she was nothing more. He sighed and closed his eyes. His screaming body started to lighten down with a light attitude. He looked up at her again. "I'm sorry to here," he saod calmly. He closed his eyes. He tried to keep himself from yowling in agony. When he opened his eyes he couldn't help but see that mad and phyco female he saw the first time he met her. He felt a shiver go through his spine and push back to reality... the demon was gone. It was no longer in her. He looked at her. "Would you wish to stay with me?" He asked.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:30 pm

Dangerous waited for his answer. She sighed with sadness. " I'm sorry for killing your Tribe." She said then heard him offer her a stay in his den. She thought fro a moment. Then looked up at the night sky. Dangerous had no where else to go. She shrugged and nodded. " Thank you for your offer. I would be delighted to stay." She said and thanked him with a warm lick on the cheek. She prushed passed him slowly. She was still regaining strength. After the demon was pushed out of her she had lost some of her strength as well as her abilitys to fight. But that didn't mean she couldn't defend herself. Dangerous crunched down beside a old mossy nest and rested her massive head upon her paws. She sighed heavily and for once in her life she began to feel welcome in a place she could call her own. She looked up at Gravity and said answering his 'Have i ever loved anyone?.'...." The answer to your question. 'Have i ever been loved.' Well, no. Once you have a demon inside of you, you never love or be loved. You kill anything in your path." She said adn put he head down in sham.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next