Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I was a forcer but now I don't know (Spritz)

Go down

I was a forcer but now I don't know (Spritz) Empty I was a forcer but now I don't know (Spritz)

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:50 pm

(Spritz you go 1st)

Back to top Go down

I was a forcer but now I don't know (Spritz) Empty Re: I was a forcer but now I don't know (Spritz)

Post by Spritz Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:13 pm

When we reach our destination, I sigh in relief. It was just how I had hoped it would be, beautiful clouds colored pink, red, and orange. The golden sun peeked through the clouds, creating individual rays of sunlight.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

I was a forcer but now I don't know (Spritz) Empty Re: I was a forcer but now I don't know (Spritz)

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:23 pm

I ran across the land then saw it. I climbed up many clouds till reached him,"Hey". I then laid down breathing on a dasie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:26 pm

"Hello Sweetheart" I tell her. I lay down beside her and nuzzle her cheek lovingly.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:30 pm

I smile and lick his. I was going into Labor.

After awhile.

I nudged Ebony to look at the foal. I licked it wings and body dry and looked to him smiling. " Are you going to leave me when she\he gets old enough to survive on her\his own or stay with me?

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:40 pm

Ebony-
He looked deep into her eyes. "Stay" He whispers and gives the baby a nudge.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:45 pm

She smiled and nuzzled him then gave him a horse hug and hould on to him for awhile then let go,"So are we mates?" I asked feeling comfortable.

(You get to play the foal. Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:03 pm

"forever" He replies, licking her cheeck softly.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:24 pm

She smiled and closed her eyes falling asleep with her head on his chest,"I love you". She whispered before falling asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:52 pm

(Hello!?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:57 am

He hoped he could take care of them. He whickered softly, then closed his eyes, dozing.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:30 am

Morning-
The mare laid asleep with her mate and child. Her foal was all ready awake though she was asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down