Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If Ever I Could Love. { Thunderstruck }

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

If Ever I Could Love.  { Thunderstruck } - Page 2 Empty Re: If Ever I Could Love. { Thunderstruck }

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:12 pm

Elice shrugged and looked at the two some more before replying, "They'd be cute together." She said, then added, "Plus I think Chelsea's the only girl that tolerates Jake." She grinned and chuckled slightly. "So." she said, turning back to Damien. She didn't have a clue what they should talk about. Although, she did find it very easy to talk to him. "What do you want to talk about?" She asked, crossing her legs and gingerly pulling a piece of blonde hair from her face.

[ okay, bye :P ]

Back to top Go down

If Ever I Could Love.  { Thunderstruck } - Page 2 Empty Re: If Ever I Could Love. { Thunderstruck }

Post by • Echo Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:19 pm

Damien
I watched Jake and Chelsea for a moment, thinking about Elice’s words. They did look like a good pair together. I shrugged slightly, tilting my head back to Elice.
“So,” I say calmly, dragging the word out for a short moment, in my usual laid-back manner.
“About anything,” I say, shifting in my seat again and leaning forward towards her.
“So how’s life,” I ask humorously in a calm tone, rolling my shoulder blades back with a small smile on my lips.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:22 pm

Elice gave him a strange look. It only stayed briefly on her face, though. She didn't move back when he moved himself a bit closer, but only because she didn't want to seem rude. She shrugged before answering, "I dunno. Life's good I guess." She smiled. Why were they talking about this? She felt like a total idiot. Although it did humor her slightly. She turned her attention back to him. "What about you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat May 07, 2011 2:25 pm

Damien
I just shrug slightly.
"Boring as ever, not too surprising. Glad this was my last year of highschool, it was getting tiring. How about you, what grade are you in?" I ask, turning my gaze away from the guys crowded around the pool table back to her, seeing Jake watching us from the corner of my eye but ignoring him for now.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 2:41 pm

"I'm in eleventh grade," Elice frowned slightly when she answered him. Yup, just as she suspected, he was older than her, but not by much. He seemed a bit too mature for her, though, and she let out a thick sigh. "You're lucky you're out of high school." She said quietly and thought about Chelsea and her constant nagging about Damien. It's not gonna work out, Chelse, Elice thought to herself but didn't let the emotion show across her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2