Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a filly (Forcer please)

4 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Just a filly (Forcer please) - Page 4 Empty Re: Just a filly (Forcer please)

Post by Silver Brumby Tue May 24, 2011 6:16 pm

I smiled widly when he came, i moved beside him and nuzzeled his muscular shoulder, his strong neck and his fine cheek, nickering to him. i could sece his readyness but i wnted to drag it out a little, i blew into his norse then spun on my heal and pranced away, laughing at his bewilded expression, i bet thats never happened before, i though to my self and laughed again at my little game
Silver Brumby
Silver Brumby
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue May 24, 2011 8:32 pm

Storm shook his head sending his long silky mane everywhere after she blew in his nose. He smirked. Knowing that the younger ones liked to play rather then get down to business. He playfully squealed and reared alittle and trotted up next to her. Strom sniffed her side then close to her rump. He pushed against her as he caught her scent again. His tool flicked from side to side as he pranced by her
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Brumby Tue May 24, 2011 8:39 pm

Jetimo

I was delighted that he was playing my little game. We pranced togeher for a few minitues, i flicked my tail out like a banner , teasing him with my scent. I stopped by the water and took a long drink before turning to him. I could tell he was more than ready for me, i walked up to him and nuzzeled his cheek, his neck, his shoulder then walked behind his rump and nuzzeled the other side, nickering to him the whole time, i smiled when he looked at me, lust in his eyes, i nudged against his shoulder again...
Silver Brumby
Silver Brumby
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue May 24, 2011 8:46 pm

Strom smiled at the young mare and whickered gently to her as she circled him. He watched her go. Get a drink from the stream then come back to him. Her scent alone almost made him mount her but he waited till she was settle. Strom nuzzles her shoulder, his tool limp as he does so. Her start to sniff her sides and near her rump, erecting his tool as the smeel of an inseason mare ready to breed was almost his. He walked more like pranced to her rump. And sniffed . He raised his head with his lip curled back ready to breed. He stomped a hoof wanting to breed now
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Brumby Tue May 24, 2011 8:49 pm

Jetimo

I watched him move behind me, i took a deep breath and backed into him raising my tail, i closed my eyes and nickered softly, wanting him to mount but take his time with it, for this was her first season. I nickeed again....
Silver Brumby
Silver Brumby
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue May 24, 2011 8:54 pm

Strom smiled, it was time todo his job. He mounted but squealed as his larger then normal tool had trouble fitting into her tiny hole. He snorted trying to get it in. He smirked as his large tool very slowly started to wided her tiny hole enough to to slide his whole to into her for her to feel it all the way in before her started to loosen her up. He moaned at how tight she was knowing he would love this breeding
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Brumby Tue May 24, 2011 9:02 pm

I moaned with delight as he mounted. He struggled to fit his whole self into me but I didn't care, a throbbing sensation ovrwhelmed me as he thrust deeper and deeper. I moaned again, trying to incourage him more. I whinnied again as the sensation Began to build, my breathing became heavy...
Silver Brumby
Silver Brumby
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue May 24, 2011 9:10 pm

He grunted as he slowly pulled his large tool all the way out, then gripping his front legs tight around her barrel he pushed in slowly, loving the feeling of her tight walls around his cock. He slowly started tohump her movinh back and forth, pulling her to and away from him working her hole till he felt it get a little loose he smirked feeling his cock get hard knowing she could feel it to. He started to go hard and faster slamming into her as her hole loosen with every thrust he gave her. He moaned as he was able to go faster
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Brumby Tue May 24, 2011 9:18 pm

I squealed with delight as he thrust faster and faster, his member hardening inside her, she moaned as he slowly worked her feeling herself open, she loved the feel of it inside her and encouraged him with nikers moans and squeals. The humping became faster and caster and she as amazed he did not tire, she also loved the feel of his legs gripping her barrel, as thouh it was a hug and his tightened with each of his faster and stronger growing thrusts, she squealed with delight...
Silver Brumby
Silver Brumby
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue May 24, 2011 9:27 pm

He pull her close to him everytime he thristed in and out of her. His tool growing inside of her. Strom pulled all the way out and slammed very hard back into her grunting every now and then as he pumped hard and fast into her. He squeeze her barrel tighter everytime he pushed in making sure he was always allk the the inside of her. He hadn't release inside of her yet because it was his game. He made sure it released when the mare least expected him to release into her. He bit onto her mane which help propel him further and deeper into her hitting her G spot fast and hard
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Brumby Tue May 24, 2011 9:35 pm

I squealed when he grabed my mane and began to thrust even harder and faster. My breathing became even heavier as the pulsing sensations grew, his masive size and weight seemed to have no I'll ecects but hellped him the hump even faster and now that she was open he was free to move as fast as he liked, I grunted and moaned, tring to push him to go harder and faster, I would not forget this breeding
Silver Brumby
Silver Brumby
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue May 24, 2011 9:48 pm

Poky watched to the two with disgust. "As soon as I leave this is what happens." She whispers. Suddenly, Poky feels fangs on her butt and spin around to see two wolves. She kicked the first in the chest, it dropped to the ground, the breath knocked out of it. The other leaped and she met it with her head, knocking it into a a tree. She reared and landed on the first wolf's head, killing it. The other had regained its breath and was hurtling towards her from below. She sidestepped and kicked its ribs., then came down on its spine, killing it instantly. The fight had moved into their breeding clearing when she had killed the first wolf. She looked at her foot, amazed she had been able to do that. "Told ya I could fight a wolf." Poky smirked, her foot now throbbing with pain.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Brumby Tue May 24, 2011 9:58 pm

I to full of pleasure to worry about the other mare, I didn't even know her name. Storm just kept humping harder and faster and she was soon forgotten, I moaned with pleasure. Never wanting him to stop. He gripped me tighter...
Silver Brumby
Silver Brumby
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue May 24, 2011 10:02 pm

Pocahontas looked at the mare with disgust. "Whor*." She muttered and kicked the wolf bodies away. "Yeah, big party." The mare sighed sadly and turned away, getting ready to leave. "Have fun with your little sl** storm." Poky limped away, her cream tail dragging eerily on the ground as she disappeared.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed May 25, 2011 2:44 pm

strom uickly dismounted as he heard aand saw pokey kill the wolves. he pinned his ears at the mare he had to been on " pokey is my first choice not you so you will respect her got it" he said in a mean voice. storm cantered after pokey " look what happen back there was nothing i swear...i just had the need to breed and she was willing" he said softly trailing of looking at pokey
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed May 25, 2011 2:51 pm

Lighting padded slowly through the trees, his mane flowing in the wind. He was looking for someone named Pokey. They used to be best friends back then but separated. He sighed and looked around worriedly. "Pokey!" he called. He tried to push the thought she was dead, but what if she wasn't?
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed May 25, 2011 2:59 pm

[Him]

Just a filly (Forcer please) - Page 4 3818399119_180b971bff
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed May 25, 2011 5:20 pm

"All of you do!" She yelled "And Poky, don't call me that any more, my name is Pochahantas!" Suddenly, she heard the other voice and gave Storm a quick kick in the front leg before limping off to find it.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed May 25, 2011 5:28 pm

Lightning called her name once more and almost gave up... he then saw a creamy coat and smiled. "Pokey... is-is that you?" he asked quietly.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed May 25, 2011 5:32 pm

"Its Pochahantas for your information." She growled and looked back. "I'm not in the mood whoever you are." Pochahantas wasn't even looking at him, just watching the shadows of which she had come.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed May 25, 2011 5:40 pm

Lightning sighed and flicked his tail, heart-broken. "It's me, Lightning. We were best friends?" He couldn't believe how rude she was being when they were once again rejoicing
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed May 25, 2011 8:14 pm

She turned her head, looking at him witth different eyes. "I-i...." She wanted to win Storm's heart just to feel the pride of it. "I'm sorry, Lighting, I didn't know." Pochantas nuzzled him and gave him a forgive-me look.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu May 26, 2011 12:44 pm

Lightning nodded and smiled at her welcome.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu May 26, 2011 5:17 pm

strom let her kick him, but when he heard another stallion he followed her and when he saw them adn how she acted around him, he snorted feeling a ping of hurt in his heart. he turnedand stalked to the stream angry
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu May 26, 2011 5:21 pm

"Storm! He is just a friend!" She cried, looking between the two.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next