Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abbas return's with Atiya (gold horse)

Go down

Abbas return's with Atiya (gold horse) Empty Abbas return's with Atiya (gold horse)

Post by Man O' War Lover Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:28 pm

When ever you want to start or how ever you want to start gold horse?

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Abbas return's with Atiya (gold horse) Empty Re: Abbas return's with Atiya (gold horse)

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:01 pm

Atiya galloped into the magnificent meadow with her blue-grey tail flagged high in the air. Her nostrils flared to take in all of the new scents as she came to a stop and scanned the clearing with her fiery orange eyes. She turned her head to look behind her and perked her ears then whinnied to Abbas and waited for him to reply. The entire time she had ether followed beside the stallion or flanked him, but as soon as the meadow came into view she had been overwhelmed with the urge to run and taken off toward the meadow at a gallop, her ears flattened against her head, in a non aggressive way, and her neck stretched out in front of her. Atiya tossed her small head and reared up to her full height, pawing at the clear, blue sky. The mare silently landed back on all four hooves and looked at the beautiful meadow, spotted with multi colored wildflowers. It was like a green version of her homeland. All around her, the wind blew against the lush green grass, giving the meadow the appearance that it was moving. She flicked her right ear to the side when she heard the soft bubbling music of a nearby stream. Trees dotted the horizon. The sun was directly overhead, filling the area around her with a haze of glittering sunshine. The sunlight shown down on her coat, making it gleam like polished marble.

Back to top Go down

Abbas return's with Atiya (gold horse) Empty Re: Abbas return's with Atiya (gold horse)

Post by Man O' War Lover Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:14 pm

Name: Abbas (Lion)
Color: Dark Bay, white star stripe
Eye's: Brown/green
15.1 hands
He is the leader of the Arabian heard, strong, exsperianced fighter, smart, handsome, classic Arabian look's, of course lot's of speed and endurance.

Name: Asha (lively)
Color: light gold chestnut.
Eye's: blue/green
15 hands
She is lead mare, brave, beautiful, classic Arabian look's, lot's of speed and endurance, a little teratorial, snappy or grumpy, don't mess with her in the morning's.

Name: Amir (Commanding)
Color: Blood bay.
Eye's: brown
15.1 hands
He is in command win Abbas is gone, hardly ever talks, likes to be alone some most of the time, brave and a hard worker.

Name: Ananda (Blissful)
Color: white
Eye's: brown/gold
15 hands
She is one of the mares in the heard, mother, small but swift, kind and gentle, understanding.

Name: Azhar (Flower)
Color: rose gray
Eye's: gold/green
14 hands
Filly, kind of a loner, little sister to Amir, Ananda is her mother, beautiful, sweet, loves to sing and dance, loves to run.

Name: Asim (Defender)
Color: bay
Eye's: brown
15.1 hands
Colt, loves to run, want's to take Asim's place when Asim get to old to be the guard, likes to spend time with the stallion's, has a wild side!

I galloped with my mare head held high and ear's pricked I was happy and in love with the most handsome creature. I saw my heard and they greated us but gasped at Atiya's coat and beauty she was so pure to theme they where afriade to touch her. A thousand question's where thrown at us but I just smiled and laughed and said "I want you all to meet Atiya my new lead mare. All cam to grate her as did my dam the purest of us all Ananda "Welcome child I'm the dam of Abbas." She new what blood lines Atiya carryed and I had found the perfect mare.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:15 pm

Atiya pranced forward to her new herd with her head held high proudly and her neck elegantly arched at the crest. She smiled softly at the other horses when they stared, stunned by the mare's appearance. She knew that after they had left the desert, many of the Arabians had forgotten their roots and the stories of their ancestors, so their reactions did not surprise her. Her bright orange eyes landed on an elderly, yet still beautiful mare who claimed to be Abbas' mother. Atiya smiled at her and nodded respectfully to the other mare then, deciding that the herd should know who she was exactly, said "Hello. It is nice to meet you. I am Atiya. Dam of Hibatullah(gift of Allah), the first bloody shouldered mare and of the Al Khamsa mare, Abeyan, and aunt to the other four mares."

Last edited by Gold Horse on Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:44 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:30 pm

Evrey one grew quiet "What you told me you where the desendent not the mother of all mare's." I fellt my mother's cold stare "Where did you find her son?" I turned to look at my mother's tierd look. "I'm not one to fall for insulting jokes where are you from Atiya?" She asked, my mother sudnely thought Atiya was claming to be some one she was not-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:24 pm

Atiya snorted and looked at Abbas as she replied "I never even said anything about being related to the mares." She narrowed her eyes in anger at Abbas' dam when Ananda claimed that she was lying and she threw her head back saying "I am from the desert. The home of your ancestors or have you also forgotten your roots." The wind suddenly picked up dangerously, howling in fury. The tall grass surrounding them was flattened completely against the ground from the force of the wind, but Atiya stood tall, never moving an inch. Her hooves began to glow as if fire was encased inside of them and when she lifted her front right hoof from the ground the grass was burned in the shape of a hoof print then caught on fire when she put it back down, although it never moved from its place around her hoof. Fire flashed in her eyes dangerously as she pinned her ears against her head and they soon became lost in her mane when the strong wind made it wildly fly up around her in every direction. Atiya now looked more a demon from hell then a divine mare made by Allah himself. While the wind made her calm and graceful the fire in her gave Atiya a quick and violent temper.

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:33 am

Mother said nothing no fear in her eye's she said she was to old to care waether she died or not or if any one ment her harm "But you said you where the dam of all those horses?" I said my mother did not like horses who mocked our family, it did not seem right to her. "Don't you see mother just think's you have insulted her, she's from a difrent time of how she was raised just exsplain to her why you said what you had said?" I watched Atiya for a moment hoping the fire that burned deep inside wold smolder. "Please?" I asked I did not want theme to fight like this-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:49 pm

(I changed it a little. She's still the mother of the first bloody shouldered mare, but now she's only the dam of the Al Khamsa mare, Abeyan, and she's aunt to the other four mares.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:54 pm

(ok) Very Happy

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down