Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flame Return's with (Mistress)

Go down

Flame Return's with (Mistress)  Empty Flame Return's with (Mistress)

Post by Man O' War Lover Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:31 am

I walked out into the soft bright medow my coat burning in the sun I could not wait to show my new mare off to my heard. Of course my sister Sacred Flame would probably be the grouch she was to Mistress. I walked slowly toured theme

Sacred Flame
Color:Liver Chestnut
Eye's:Brown
Breed:Spanish Arabian
Gendure: Mare
Persanality:She's Flame's sister, strong, brave. beautaful, and wild.

Mist Dancer
Coat:Ghostly gray
Eye's: Bright pretty blue
Breed: Arabian
Gendure:Mare
Persanality: Beautiful, hardly ever talk's, not around that much but call's the heard home, love's to dance and sing.

Golden Glory:
Coat: Gloden chestnut
Eye's: Brown with spark's of gold
Gendure: Filly
Persanality: Handsome, sweet voice, loves to run and roam.

Berry Bash
Coat: Strawberry roan
Eye's: A fading brown.
Persanality: Strong heart, wise, take's care of her family, give's advice.

Masked Mystery
Coat:White, half of his face is black,
Eye's: Dark almost black
Gendure: Stallion
Persanality: Brother to Mist Walker, Flames best freind, 5 year's old,

Brood mare's of the heard:

Spanish Lullaby
Coat: Dark bay
Eye's: Brown
Breed: Spanish Arabian
Persanality: She love's to sing and playb with the foal's, she is a good mother and stand's her ground.

Forever and Never
Coat: Rose gray
Eye's: Pale blue
Persanality: Sitser to Berry Bash, mother of twin foal's.

Colt's of the heard:

Alladin's Treasure (by Flame out of Forever and Never)
Coat: Blood Bay
Eye's: Light brown
Gendure: Colt
Persanality: Brave want's to prove to his sire he can be a lead stallion some day, swift, strikingly handsome.

Aidan (by Flame out of unknown)
Coat: chestnut (don't know which color of chestnut)
Eye's: Dark brown and big
Breed: spanish Arabian
Gendure: colt
Persanality: Smart, very kind, small and weak looking but will grow up to be (that's a surprise)

Masked Mystery came galloping toured us. "Hello Sir!" I whinned in awnser. "Evrey thing is fine hear." He said. I nickerd to my dam the roan mare who came to me slowly. "Hello mother I want you to meet somone Mistress. I met her in the Garden." I said looking at my new mare. "Isn't she one of the most beautiful mare's you have ever seen." My colt's snickerd but I snaped at theme and they stopped. In play my young filly's ran around my long limb's as Sacred Flame aproched. "Yes." Siad mother. "Welcome to our heard Mistress." She said smiling. "She is your new mare?" Sacred Flame asked. "Yes and don't say anything Flare." I called her Flare for short and she hated it. I nuzzled Mistress. "You will like the rest......exsept for Flare." I mutterd.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Flame Return's with (Mistress)  Empty Re: Flame Return's with (Mistress)

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:54 am

Mistress smiled and greeted everyone who greeted her in return. She stayed close by Flame's side, rather uncomfortable around the group of new horses. Her ears flickered back and forth, taking in every sound, smelling ever scent, and seeing all there was to be seen. She shook her mane, getting rid of the flies again, and nodded when Flame talked to her, taking in every word.

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:20 pm

I smiled as the colt's cam up to great her "These are my son's Alladin's Treasure and Aidan." I said looking at my colt's they are from the brood mare's." I say not my mates realy but they keep the younger horses in line." I said. "And this is Sacred Flame my sister." I said looking at the liver chestnut with the blodish main and tail. (you can fand all the pic's in my horse shetan in horse bio's) "Hello nice to meet you." Sacred Flame said in a borish tone. Clearly she was not happy but I ingnord her.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:22 pm

Mistress decided it best not to give much energy to Sacred Flame's attitude. "Hi," she replied. She listened to Flame's explination of everything. She smiled at the three colts with a heart-warming smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:27 pm

Alladin's Treasure spoke first "Where are you from the Garden aunt Flarfe just got back from there." Aidan added "Alone." They liked beeing stupid around Flare she didn't like to admit it but she was there only play buddy they raced and faught in play all the time. "And this is Masked Mystery." I said the white stallion had a unushiule half balck and white face? I said "He is my second hand stallion and best friend to."

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:41 pm

Mistress looked at the littles one, "I'm from Spain," She replied, then turned when Flame started talking again. When another stallion was in front of her, she smiled and said hello, looking around at all the other horses again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:10 pm

Sacred Flare came up saying "Well well we got a new one hay, is she a brood mare or lead mare I thought I was leader." I looked at Flare "She need's to deacided that and you position was only temaraly you now that." I said angrly "Dont' ruin this." I thought to myself looking at Sacred Flame.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:23 am

Mistress wasn't accustomed to the rudeness in which the other mare spoke. She flicked her ears back, but only for a second. Not quite sure what to do, she sighed and continued to stand there patiently, swishing her tail to get rid of the flies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:15 pm

"So Mistress?" I asked looking at her "Would you like to be lead mare?" I nickerd softly to my dam as she gave me a surprised look. "I mean if you want to be."

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:17 pm

Mistress herself was quite surprised with the question herself. She searched his eyes for a moment. She couldn't let this chance pass by, it might not come again. She slowly nodded, "As long as it's all right with the others." She replied, "Then yes." She smiled, whinnying softly and happily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:27 pm

The fily's torted around us and my dam smiled "It's fine dear you just make yourself at home Flame need's a lead mare." The colt's said yes as did Mask Mystery and the filly's who nuzzled Mistress. "Well Flare?" I asked my sister-"Fine now I can find a stallion who will keep me in my rightful rank." She snaped but stood quiet afterword's.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:31 pm

Mistress smiled and pulled on Flame's mane playfully. She was quite happy she'd finally found a home after all this time. She returned a playful gesture to the fillies and colts. She felt very welcome here. Except for by Flare.

( Sorry so short )

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:45 pm

That's ok do you want to start some kind of jurny or a stallion comes in?)

I smiled and said "Masked mystery takes day watch I take night we switch sometimes. At this time of day we move farther down the meadow to grass and drink from the stream's." We will head there now or we can wait and rest?" I said

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:47 pm

( Well Potwór just challenged... )

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:59 pm

And I repleyd can't wait! Very Happy

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down