Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heroes and Villans (From the make fantasy bios)

3 posters

Go down

Heroes and Villans (From the make fantasy bios) Empty Heroes and Villans (From the make fantasy bios)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:19 am

Heroes and Villans (From the make fantasy bios) E13f90e123c21a21cbafcd5d8bcacad5
Angel sat down practicing on a small sheet of paper. You probably wanna know what the heck it was for. Well, she was studying to become an director. She had always wanted to be a director her whole life. So, of course she has to practice.

She bit her lip as she came to a problem.
When you first make a movie, where do you publish it? the answer said. She had to read it over and over again, but she just couldn't remember. She remembered she had a book she got from the library about it. She snapped her fingers, and got out her blue bookbag digging through it. She pulled out her spongebob laptop then, she finally found it. She pulled it out and went through it quickly. She finally found it, and wrote it down.

Buzz

Her phone buzzed in her pants pocket. She digged it out and looked through it seeing she got a txt from Alex, a girl she adopted.

Txt:I'm coming home.

She red. She nodded and gave that small okay look then, put her phone away to study. She wanted to hurry so she, could give Alex her new 3Ds

Laptop
Heroes and Villans (From the make fantasy bios) 277072118_201

Bookbag
Heroes and Villans (From the make fantasy bios) The-north-face-zappos-bags-base-camp-messenger-bag-ii-small

Iphone
Heroes and Villans (From the make fantasy bios) Iphone_cover_blue

3Ds
Heroes and Villans (From the make fantasy bios) Nintendo-3DS4

❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Heroes and Villans (From the make fantasy bios) Empty Re: Heroes and Villans (From the make fantasy bios)

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:18 am

Ginger was just now waking up and she was hungry. She seen her sister Angel and she looked at the kitchen seeing there was no breakfast made. "Hello Angel how come no food was made girrl",she said and she went in her book bag and got her big torquoise bookbag and her turquoise iPhone,and Hello Kitty laptop for school and her slippers. She was on her Bebo account when her friend Jeffrey txted her. 'Hey Ginger how did you sleep and good morning'.Ginger read the text and she looked puzzled. Her Galaxy S was ringing and she picked it up and slid the screen. "Hello Who is this?" she asks on the hone and the person answers, "Hey It's me David", he said and she was about to cook so she told him she'll call back and she hung up. "Have Peter ever called you ever since you told him how ya felt cause her called me yesturday like he was gonna talk to you but you were sleep",she said and she looked outside the door and into their patio and then she went inside the basement to get her 2 dogs in art pf Ginger's basement and Angel has 1 dog and a bunny. She fed her dog Hollywood who is a beagle and her golden retriever Gingerbread. She was making waffles and she was making some hash browns for breakfast and she sat down and ate her food happily. When she was done, she watched a little E News to get some gossip about celebrities. She was waiting for Angel and she said, "So do you want me to go get Alex?" she asked as fed her goldfish Goldmine. She then went to the garage to get her Torqioise Farraie and she went to the pet store to get more food....
Heroes and Villans (From the make fantasy bios) R8i5x0

(bookbag)
Heroes and Villans (From the make fantasy bios) JanSport2

(laptop)
Heroes and Villans (From the make fantasy bios) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSYhUTuc77RNwrfivNIlK0aBi5WPT4bdJz7s5Vje6hZOpu7dzpf

(iPhone)
Heroes and Villans (From the make fantasy bios) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSbCSIxV7tJcKggaG-w3ImW8w9yrEbrunSrXsZ2WG6SyJigmLJK&t=1

(farrie)
Heroes and Villans (From the make fantasy bios) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQOdAi83rb-NFG9EKeOYHmtdhmRYZT7D9G8z8URmCQ5pnzJzVnL
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Heroes and Villans (From the make fantasy bios) Empty Re: Heroes and Villans (From the make fantasy bios)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:32 am

Angel rolled her eyes and stood up, putting her small papers in her folder, putting them back in her bookbag. She looked at Ginger. "I WAS studying, until you woke up." she joked and threw her bookbag to the side.

Laying her Spongebob laptop down on the couch real quick, she ran into the kitchen.
"Sorry, I forgot while working... this is important to me. B.T.W I did NOT tell Peter how I feel." She tried keeping herself from blushing, she looked down while going to the stove so her sister could not see her. One thought set in her mind: Good thing Lavender was not around.

Lavender was a girl who could read people's emotions. She almost destroyed the whole world with that stuff. She was strong, and Angel really didn't like her power. It was just too much, telling people how you feel, how they feel deep inside their souls...

She shivered thinking about it and went into the fridge, getting out the turkey bacon, Waffles, and orange juice. She really wasn't in the mood for angel tea... she only had it the most when their grandmother was still alive, and that's when it was the best!

She sat beside Ginger on the couch and shook her head.
"She's coming home right---" before she could say anything, she was interrupted by an voice from behind her. "Ging and Angie I'm home!"

Angel stopped. She stopped breathing for a second and her eyes widened. She jumped up and got the 3Ds. She smiled and went to Alex.
"Allie look what I got." she said in a singsong voice. Alex gasp and slowly grabbed the blue and black 3Ds from Angel's hands. "This is for me?" she asked. Angel nodded. "You have the highest grade point average in 6th grade, so there." she said. Alex squealed and hugged Angel tightly. "Thank you! Um, I got some breakfast at my friend's." she said and sat on the couch, taking the remote from Ginger and putting on Spongebob.

Angel went into the kitchen and got out her stuff and ate. After she was finished, she joined Ginger and Alex in the living room and watched Spongebob.

:This is the house:

Heroes and Villans (From the make fantasy bios) Nice-house-slc

Alex's Room
Heroes and Villans (From the make fantasy bios) Theme-Interior-Bedroom-Luxury-at-Seven-Hotel-Paris-2

Angel's Bedroom
Heroes and Villans (From the make fantasy bios) Modern-black-and-white-bedroom-designs-trends-2011

Kitchen
Heroes and Villans (From the make fantasy bios) New-integra-u-shape-pedini-kitchen

Angel's Bathroom
Heroes and Villans (From the make fantasy bios) Amazing-Contemporary-Black-Bathroom-Design

Living room and patio
Heroes and Villans (From the make fantasy bios) Minimalist-living-room-ideas-4

Theater Room (Basement)
Heroes and Villans (From the make fantasy bios) Home_theater_3

Snack room:
Heroes and Villans (From the make fantasy bios) Snack-bar

Laundry room:
Heroes and Villans (From the make fantasy bios) Blue_laundry_room_design_2

:Dinning Room:
Heroes and Villans (From the make fantasy bios) Dining_room_by_zigshot82

Backyard
Heroes and Villans (From the make fantasy bios) Landscaped-water-backyard

Yoga/Karaoke/Dance Room
Heroes and Villans (From the make fantasy bios) SouthBay_Yoga_small-565x363

Angel's Car
Heroes and Villans (From the make fantasy bios) 2011-pontiac-trans-am-1

Traveling Van
Heroes and Villans (From the make fantasy bios) New-2011-mazda-mazda5-minivan-to-be-unveiled-at-geneva-motor-show-march-2010_100304379_s

❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:40 am

~Baylee~
I woke up and rolled over. I rubbed my eyes as I got out of the bed. I looked at my phone to see if I had gotten any texts. Nope. My friends, Ginger and Angel, were probably up by now. I texted Angel. *Hey! I'm up! So, what we gonna do today?* I took a shower and got dressed. "Another day, another dollar." I laughed at myself and heard my mother yell, "Baylee! Get up!" "Okay Mom!" I walked down the hall to get some breakfast. I ate and walked outside, plopping down on my favorite swing.

Her:
Heroes and Villans (From the make fantasy bios) Pizap.com10.094067927449941641300634273181

Laptop:
Heroes and Villans (From the make fantasy bios) Thumbnail

Laptop case:

iPhone:

Booksack:

Range Rover:

House:

Living room:

Baylee's room:

Dining room:

Backyard:

Game & snack room:
Heroes and Villans (From the make fantasy bios) Thumbnail-Snack bar
Heroes and Villans (From the make fantasy bios) Thumbnail-Some games
Heroes and Villans (From the make fantasy bios) Thumbnail-Dance floor

Kitchen:

Baylee's bathroom:

Laundry room:

Patio:

Last edited by JBluva! on Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:50 am

Alex smiled and laughed when she saw a funny part of Spongebob. She loved him! She loved to watch him everytime he was on, and if she missed him, she would record him. "Oh... Spongebob, what would the world do without you?" she asked quietly.

Angel was watching Spongebob, when she heard her phone ring. She sighed and took her out her pocket to see it was Baylee. She checked the message reading it. She flipped her phone up quickly, and started to text:

Text:I don't know, Alex wants to go to Rockies wanna meet there?

She text, and sent it. She, this time put it on the table, then let herself sit back in relax. She looked over at Alex and smiled. "Hey Allie can you check the time on there?" she asked. Alex nodded and pressed the time button. 9:47. She smiled. "Okay.. go take a shower in Ginger's bathroom." she said. "Okay." Alex said and ran into the small bathroom. "I'm about to go take a shower." she murmured to Ginger and ran upstairs. She picked out some clothes and went into the bathroom, taking a shower, and brushing her teeth. Coming out, she went downstairs and saw that Alex wasn't done yet. Wow, it took her forever.

Angel settled back on the couch.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:26 am

~Baylee~
I heard my phone buzz to see Angel's reply. *Sure, no problem.* I went inside and brushed my hair and teeth. I put on some cuter clothes. I ran outside to my car, grabbing my purse on the way, and cranked it. "Wait, should I shift... No." I put it in reverse and went to Rockies, ringing the door bell.

Her clothes:
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:59 am

[color=cyan[/color]Ginger looked at Alex BEFORE she went in the bathroom. "Sure honey", she said and watched Spongebob. "Why you laughing?" she asked and she chuckled. "I know its Baylee or Spongebob". she smiled. She placed her drink of water on a coaster. "We going to Rockies?" she asked from the kitchen.center]
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:10 am

~Baylee~
I walked inside and put up my purse in a locker I had rented for a summer. I put on my rooler blades and started skating.

Her purse:

Last edited by JBluva! on Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:11 am

(lolz I meant the skating place.)
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:14 am

HAHAHAHAHA
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:59 pm

(I changed it....)
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:10 pm

Ginger looked at her room when she looked at her room. "Hey beautiful", she said and she smiled she got on her laptop and she got on pinball and she was playing funlly. She was beating her high score and she was having fun. "hello Ginger you have a phone call", her voice mail rang and she answered it. "Hello Ginger", she callled and she smiled to herself.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:26 pm

Alex came out the room, removing her hair from inside her shirt. She looked over to see Ginger playing pinball. "You know I went on there, and beat your high score..." she said laughing. She went over to Angel and smiled. "Flare I'm ready." she said.

Angel grabbed her keys and smiled.
"Okay we'll be driving in my car...Ginger time to go!" she yelled, hoping the girl would hear her.

❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:10 pm

Ginger looked at her laptop and closed it down. "Okay.....",she said and went downstairs and got in the car. "Bye!" she ON THE PHONE WITH sYLAR AND HUNG UP.
Heroes and Villans (From the make fantasy bios) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3InruasEXnq2hLb4KVSSrWCZuMjYo0YCKJP0QSjYXlGMXq18c3A
(bed room)
Heroes and Villans (From the make fantasy bios) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTn9qW3CHyEo1KDSN_EXw9WBOfg1kNBYdnXp70yAjulYWlCvqhc_g
(BATHROOM)

(Her dog Hollywood)
Heroes and Villans (From the make fantasy bios) Z

(her golden retreiver Gingerbread)
Heroes and Villans (From the make fantasy bios) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcToWgOq8ed36DbcGBhxS_mTdRz7mGzHnYsHb-vx_yKPjursgl3_6cEyelZnGA

(her goldfish Goldmine)
Heroes and Villans (From the make fantasy bios) 9k=
9Galaxy s)

Heroes and Villans (From the make fantasy bios) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRBCvjWnR8rHimqDJ0XyviKLaNJOn8PlEC96hwBV22injGPa4TWuA

Last edited by The lost girl on Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:04 pm

Golden Retriever, Emi.
www.dailypuppy.com/dog-images/buddha-the-golden-retriever-5_39218_2009-12-28_w450.jpg" alt="" />

Bunny (Rabbit)
Heroes and Villans (From the make fantasy bios) BunnyRabbit2
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:33 pm

(okay its your turn)
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:49 pm

~Baylee~
I called Angel again. "Hey, where are y'all?" Her Louisiana accent came through sh elaughed and skated faster, passing a cute boy.

Her poodle, Eli:
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:53 pm

Ginger was in the car waiting for Angel. "Oh Angel start the car and stop daydreaming!" she said and waited more. "Hello Baylee..... this is Ginger apperantly Angel is staring into space and maybe she'll call you back okay?" she said and she grabbed the phone and she looked at Angel. "I'm about to hang it uuuuup", she said in a singsong voice and she held the phone in her hand.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:03 pm

Angel came outside. "I'm waiting for Ale--" she started. "I'm here," Alex said in an singsong voice. Angel sighed "Never mind."
She got in the car and so did Alex she then started to Rockies.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:07 pm

Ginger was thinking of all the people that will laugh at her when she falls on her butt. "This will be embarrising Angel and I'm so scaaaared", she whined and she fakely cried. "I don't know what to doooooo!" she whined more and put her head in her hands and sighed. "OOh I...can fix that", she said cheefully and smiled and she leaned back in the car.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:10 pm

~Baylee~
The HOT guy caem and starte play-racing with me. Of course, he let me win. We laughed in unison. "I'm Brent." He held out his hand for me to shake it. I did. "I'm Baylee." I smiled at him. "Hey, you wanna come with me to get something to eat at the concession? I'm starving." He nodded and we walked over to it. I orded a blue Powerade and a slice of cheese pizza. We sat down at a two seated table and started a conversation.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:11 pm

Waiting 4 Missing for Angel
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:14 pm

Here's the boy:
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:15 pm

MISSING WHERE ARE YOOOOOUUUUUUU Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down