Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My wolf bios. (The rate will be put in their bios. Pick one and make your chara.)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

My wolf bios. (The rate will be put in their bios. Pick one and make your chara.) Empty My wolf bios. (The rate will be put in their bios. Pick one and make your chara.)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon May 21, 2012 9:32 pm

http://browse.deviantart.com/?order=5&q=wolf+manip#/d50r9sn
Name: Red Lane
Skills: Fighting and Hunting
Element: Nature
Personality: Red is a very skilled fighter. He is more like an assassin ready to break. No one comes near him for they fear him. Red is a seer, therefore he can see the dead and he can talk to them. This is only because he can summon upon the undead.
History: Has a bloody past because he is an assassin and for that he kills others to save the loves of those who are in danger. Some of his missions involve killing his enemys. Like Tatal, whom he is still searching for.
Rate: R and PG-13 at times.
--OPEN FPR ANYONE--
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

My wolf bios. (The rate will be put in their bios. Pick one and make your chara.) Empty Re: My wolf bios. (The rate will be put in their bios. Pick one and make your chara.)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue May 22, 2012 7:46 am

http://browse.deviantart.com/?order=5&q=wolf+manip#/d50o76y
Name: Devouring Rush
Gender Female
Skills: Running and Hunting
Element: Darkness
Personality: Shy and loves to shadow in the dark. She hates fighting but loves to hunt and run. Caring and kind. She fears the light and she ia steongest when it is night.
History: Normal life up until she turned 2...
Rate: PG-13 but then agan it is also R.. but not all the time.
--OPEN FOR ANYONE--
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

My wolf bios. (The rate will be put in their bios. Pick one and make your chara.) Empty Re: My wolf bios. (The rate will be put in their bios. Pick one and make your chara.)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue May 22, 2012 8:15 am

http://browse.deviantart.com/?order=5&q=wolf+manip#/d50mq3j
Name: Cosette
Skills: Fighting and Swiimming and Hunting
Element: Light
Personality: Cosette is a fiesty and vicious female. She is dangerous and shows no mercy in a battle to the death.
History: Blood filled and complicated
Rate: M
--OPEN FOR ANYONE--
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue May 22, 2012 8:28 am

http://browse.deviantart.com/?order=5&q=wolf+manip#/d50mo07
Name: Demon"s Fate
Skills: Being an assassin
Element: Fire
Personality: Aggreove and has anger issues. He can be kind but that is hard to get out of him.
History: Very complicated to explain
Rate: R
--OPEN FOR ANYONE--
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed May 23, 2012 7:15 pm

Demon's Fate? Very Happy
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed May 23, 2012 8:01 pm

Lol okay Savior. Now make your bio(:
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu May 24, 2012 6:13 pm

Name~ Lillianna [ Lilli ]
Gender~ Female
Age~ 3
Skills~ Talking to all kinds of creatures as well as changing their minds
Element~ Nature/Earth
Personality~ Fun, Hyper, Can be a spaz
History~ Lillianna was born in a thick meadow shortly after her father's death. Her mother and her aunt raised her and she became best friends with her cousin, Alec. Soon after though, Alec fell in love with Lillianna and tried to court her. Not about to give up her life to a family that early, she left her family and made a life of her own in the forest.
Pic~ http://browse.deviantart.com/?order=9&q=Nature+wolf+manip&offset=24#/d3eopof
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu May 24, 2012 6:52 pm

Savior can you make the topic?
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu May 24, 2012 6:53 pm

Yep Smile
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 27, 2012 10:36 am

Red Lane?

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun May 27, 2012 10:06 pm

Mhmm, now just make your wolf bio (:
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 27, 2012 11:16 pm

Name: River star (River or Star)
Personality: Young, foolish, shy around other wolves, tries to be independent.
History: Being a runt is hard, ecspecialy if your a wolf And make mistakes alot. (Name) has always tried to impress her father And has greatly failed over And over as a pup And even now she still strides out to impress him And gives the pack a new dilemma but lately she's been offering a new one, her siblings are leaving to go live their own lifes And she's of age to but she won't, no paticler reason either.
Pic-
Hold on.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:27 pm

My wolf bios. (The rate will be put in their bios. Pick one and make your chara.) __chaos___by_the_f0x-d518lb6
My wolf bios. (The rate will be put in their bios. Pick one and make your chara.) Gen-1
Name // Midaous
Nickname // N/A
Origin // Unknown
Gender // Male
Age // Ageless

Rate // ( R/M )
My wolf bios. (The rate will be put in their bios. Pick one and make your chara.) Down
Breed // Eurynome
Meaning of Breed // Eurynome's are aggressive and powerfull beings, they don't hunt animals but they live on others souls. They are strong and selfish creatures, they don't care about anyone but themsevles. Mean, vicious and dangerous. They will start a fight and end it with one single blow. Since they are part demon and wolf, they have the power to be reborn and never die. They have faces of that of a demon, usually always red and black. But from their neck down is a beautiful white coat, their underbelly is jet black though. Other wolves never mess with them for they know the true power of an Eurynome. But in battle they seem like their dancing with their enemys, teasing them until going for the kill. Quick and painless creatures that feel nothing, no emotions, they turn them on and off like a switch.
Height // 18'3 hands tall
Fur Color // Red and black face, with a jet black under belly, but from his neck down is a striking beautiful white coat.
Eye Color // Blood-shot red
Scars // None
Markings // A red marking along his eye, that was givin to him by the devil.
Features // Tall and lean masculine frame, with large broad-shoulders and long legs. Massive head, paws, and body build.
My wolf bios. (The rate will be put in their bios. Pick one and make your chara.) Heritage
Lineage // Unknown
Sisters // Unknown
Brothers // Unknown
Desired Pack // Nope, doesn't get along with other wolves and loves being an outcast
Birth Pack // Nope, born in hell.
Birth Season // During the Darkest Hour of Time.
Personality // Midaous is an aggressive, but also powerful wolf. He was born from the devil and his hire. But he never did know there names, he got his might and fearlessness from his father whom never held back and always was mean and vicious. He got his ambitious, brave, selfish, and cunning self from his mother. He is dangerous, never kind but always mean. He will never give him life up for soemone, and devours on the souls of others. Midaous loves dancing iwth his enemys in a fight, but when it comes to the end he gives a deathly blow. Loves killing, enjoys watching the pain of others. He turns his emotions on and off like a little switch, sacrastic and doesn't take orders from no one, always trusts his instincts instead of others. Loves doing things his way, and his way only; thats how he gets thigns done quicker without hesitation from others that seem to always want to help him, but shys away from the help.
History // Its been said that he was the cause of Rome's collapse...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:29 pm

no I have to many posts to reply to and im backed up right now. I'm sorry i cant
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:31 pm

K, I'll try to come up with something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faded*~*Light Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:22 pm

HAve you already started? cuz if not, i'd like to be Cossette if she's still available
Faded*~*Light
Faded*~*Light
Good player
Good player

https://twitter.com/#!/KaylaGabriel1

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:12 pm

Yeah, Cossette is still open.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faded*~*Light Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:30 pm

ok thanks Smile i like her cuz it seems like thats what i would be like if i were a wolf xD haha
Faded*~*Light
Faded*~*Light
Good player
Good player

https://twitter.com/#!/KaylaGabriel1

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:55 pm

My wolf bios. (The rate will be put in their bios. Pick one and make your chara.) Wolf_by_lutara123-d533nkq
“ These eyes tell no lies…
If you lie…
I will leave you in behind in scraps and bones…”

Name // Nami
Nickname // N/A
Origin // Unknown
Gender // Female
Age // 12 months old

Breed // Timber wolf
Eye Color // Her left eye is electric blue, and her right eye is electric pink.
Pelt Color // Dark/Light Brown with dark black shadings splattered on her.
Height // 3 feet 7 inches
Scars // None
Markings // None
Features // Small, slim but slender. She is well built for her age and gender, but still is the runt of the litter.

Lineage // Lullaby x Fang
Sisters // Firefly
Brothers // Grenade
Desired Pack // None
Birth Pack // Black-Rock Ridge Pack
Birth Season // Spring
Personality // Nami is a very loyal and trusting wolf, other then the shy side of her. She is either the life of the party, always trying to find the fun out of little things. She can’t stay in one spot for long, always has to be the center of attention. She is known to be very annoying and aggravating. Playful little thing, she has tons of energy and try’s to always make it last. Nami isn’t really the type to get mean or aggressive, she can get timid with others, making her have an rotten attitude. Generous, if there is anyone in need of help she will always be there for them. Her size and height doesn’t really faze her, she thinks nothing of it; even though she is the runt of the litter Nami will not let anyone push her around and get away with it. Does her own thing without anyones say so in it, she doesn’t get into much trouble when she’s NOT listening to others suggestions. Takes her own advise, finding it easier for her that way.
History // Was born in a cave from an unfaithful father an a uncaring mother that didn’t want a runt in her family. When Nami was born, her mother tried to kill her for her size, thinking she wouldn’t be strong enough to live. But luckily for her, her mother gave her a chance to see if she would survive the harsh world that lie ahead. Nami never did fit in to her family tree, soon when she turned 10 months old, her parents and siblings abandoned her in the cave she was born and hardly nursed in. She swore she would never forgive them, and someday get her revenge. Now Nami is on her own to face the dangerous world that a pup her size shouldn’t be wondering alone. But she manages, having to always catch her food. Teaching herself how to hunt, failing horribly the first few times; but soon enough got a hang of it. She met up with a couple brutes whom thought they could push her around, but she showed them that runts were a lot stronger than they seem to be. After the little run-in with the two brutes, she traveled her way through the rough desert. She settled her life there, and still ‘till this day lives her harsh life in the desert, adapting to the weather. She is growing stronger each day, and will hunt her family down, to thrive her revenge.

Last edited by S I O N on Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:40 pm; edited 5 times in total
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:05 pm

My wolf bios. (The rate will be put in their bios. Pick one and make your chara.) Wolf_blitzkrieg_by_lutara123-d5351qq
“ What I lack in Speed…
I make up for in Brute Strength…”

Name // Blitzkrieg
Nickname // Blitz
Origin // Unknown
Gender // Male
Age // 7

Breed // Alaskan Wolf
Eye Color // Electric green with white stripes off the center of the black pupil.
Pelt Color // Snow white
Height // 8 feet 15 inches
Scars // None
Markings // None
Features // Large; no enormous, Alaskan wolf. He has bulging muscles, and broad-shoulders.

Lineage // Georgia x Zeus
Sisters // None
Brothers // None
Desired Pack // None
Birth Pack // None
Birth Season // Winter
Personality // Blitzkrieg can’t stand another males carelessness with things that could cause harm to themselves or others. He absolutely wants nothing to do with brutes, will only protect and help the females in need. Blitz is ruthless, won’t back down unless his enemy is lying before him. Unlike some males he will NOT step up into a fight that is not his, but if he or his loved ones are threatened, there will be no dought that he won’t attack. Shows no emotions nor mercy, but has a kind and caring side in him. He loves pups, and has always wanted to be a father after his last mate had a miscarriage. What he lacks in speed, he makes up in brute strength.
History // Blitzkrieg was born into a loving and caring family, since he had no siblings. Blitz was mostly lonely growing up, he is used to it for he has been alone for along time now. His father passed away, but his mother vanished the day after his death. Still searching for his mother, Blitz runs right into trouble and usually are life and death situations; but he gets by.

Last edited by S I O N on Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:11 pm

My wolf bios. (The rate will be put in their bios. Pick one and make your chara.) Wolf_by_lutara123-d530cf3
“ Give me Wings,
Or give me Death..
But I will still find you.
In my Darkest Times…”

Name // Aharoni
Nickname // N/A
Origin //Unknown
Gender // Female
Age // 5 ½

Breed // Great Plains Wolf
Eye Color // Deep, dark purple.
Pelt Color // Creamy yellow/white.
Height // 6 feet 4 inches
Scars // None
Markings // None
Features // Medium sized, but slender picture perfect body build, with slight muscles rippling everywhere through-out her coat.

Lineage // Fairy x Prince
Sisters // None
Brothers // Yeah, one; Jessie.
Desired Pack // None
Birth Pack // Raven Pack
Birth Season // Beginning of Autumn(Fall)
Personality // Gentle, sweet, and caring. Always thinks of others before herself. She will safe another of her kind. Won’t let anyone hold her back from her dreams, she says she has “ Big dreams, and where there is big dreams comes big actions.” Generous, but never backing down in a fair fight. If it’s not fair, she won’t play fair. She will not trust anyone else’s instincts except her own. She is nothing evil, but sweet and tender. Some say she has a heart of gold, but others haven’t seen her when she gets pissed off. When pushed to her limit, she pops and her true forbidden self comes out of her, which always turns out like this; aggressive, over-powering, ruthless, reckless, feisty, vicious, and nerve-racking fae. She switches off her kind side, to kill mode in an instant. So try not to piss her off, but that side rarely shows; only once in a blue moon.
History // Normal, perfect life. She got everything she ever wished for, her parents were caring and kind. But they both passed away when she turned 3, when they did die she didn’t know if she could handle the pressure being lifted over her head. Since she was the oldest of her younger brother; Jessie. She had to nurse him back to health, since he was only 5 weeks old when their parents died. Jessie almost died, but Aharoni found a way to cure his disease. She became an official healer after that, knowing every herb in the book. Her brother got the hang of things once he hit the age of 2 and set out to live his life. Now it’s just back to Aharoni's lonely self once again.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:13 am

My wolf bios. (The rate will be put in their bios. Pick one and make your chara.) Hush_set_by_xkibax-d53ryd8

Name // Hush

( Okay not gone with his bio... I'll do it later on Razz )
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:46 pm

Ohh can I have a topic with Bliz to, I like him more then the other one I requested.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next