Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secret Agents Undercover....

4 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Secret Agents Undercover.... - Page 4 Empty Re: Secret Agents Undercover....

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:11 pm

Roseabell~ She grinned and nodded. "Be there in 10. Somebody's on the other line. I'll be making my way to the bank right now!" She ended the call and took the new call. "Diamond! Hey, how are you?" She flicked her out of her face and turned to Calista(is that her name?) and whispered, "I gotta go. Going to go have some fun at the bank." Her stride quickened as she headed towards the bank.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:27 pm

Diamond bit her lip. "Hey Rosie.." she said. Her heart pounded in her chest excitedly. (Sorry so short)
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:31 pm

Calista~
"sounds fun how abotu I watch"I grinned annd followed her still smiling at everyone like they were stupid
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:32 pm

Roseabell~ "What's wrong, Diamond? You're not acting normally..." She turned her head back to Calista. "Yeah, that's fine. It might be a little less fun on the sidelines, though!" She turned her attention back to Diamond who was on her cell. "So...? What's wrong? You can't hide anything from me, sista."

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:34 pm

Calista~
"I'm fine with tha I can kick some side line a**"
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:35 pm

Diamond smiled. "I got reservations to Dave and Buster!" she squealed finally. "So? Are you coming?" she asked.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:38 pm

Roseabell~ She clapped and grinned. "Totally!" She smiled. "Time, again? I'm off to the bank to have some chill time, if you know what I mean..." She laughed. "That's so cool! i'm definately coming." Diamond was the only person Roseabell had ever opened up to and laughed with, and she was a sister to her. She continued smiling as she entered the bank.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:42 pm

Diamond nodded slowly. "Yeah.. um, in two hours." she said with a wider grin. "See you there." she removed the phone from her ear and when she heard the beeping sound, she threw it on her bed to get dressed.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:46 pm

Calista~
I walked with Rosa into the bank and looked at the bad guys one of them had a gun I took it and tossed him to the side
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:48 pm

Roseabell~ She nearly squealed with excitement as she entered the bank. "I gotta go in 30 minutes. I have to go somewhere with Diamond!" She clapped her hands and placed her bejeweled black phone in her pocket. She scoped around the area for the person she was supposed to be meeting (forgot name already XD).

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:55 pm

(I did two but I think it was Klara)
Calista~
I smiled when my phone rang I checked it before someone else came up to me telling me to get on the ground I took him down and ran up to the desk and flashed a smile at them they grinned at me and came closer so I took about 3 of them out also and looked hot doing it and didn't break a sweat it was so easy.
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:58 pm

Roseabell~ She stuck her tongue out at Calista playfully. "So much for sitting back and watching?" She grabbed one of the by the shirts and pushed them against the wall. "Starin' are ya? Typical." She laughed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:15 pm

Calista~
"yea it looked fun so I took the spot and looking good doing it"I did a flip and kicked some other guys down
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:44 pm

Klara
She went to the bank and she seen Rosa. "Alright.....bi***es", she said and she went to a guy and did a slick move and she shot him dead in the leg and in the chest and killed him.
Secret Agents Undercover.... - Page 4 Z ( her gun move)
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:59 pm

Calista~
I laughed and did a split I guess being ot was beating them up then about five more came over and one of ouched ym head right before I punched him dead in the face then the otrher four grabbed me I got kinda out of there hands and beat them all down with my hands tied "ha dum a**"I yelled at them and untied myself
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:12 pm

Roseabell~ She clapped for Calista. "Bravo! Bravo!" She leg-swiped a guy and pinned him down to the ground, holding her gun to the back of his head and shooting, blood splattering across her t-shirt. "Man, Mr. V(is that it?) is gonna be so pissed with us!" She grinned wildly and hit another guy in the temple with the butt of her gun and laughed, watching some other people watch in horror.

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:27 pm

Klara
A mand was by her knocked her gun down and he pinned her down and pulled his pants down and tried to put his cock inside her and she kicked him. "ew......a**", she said and shot him and then he was still alive and she was kicking his but. He was still rtying to rape her.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:08 pm

Roseabell~ She went to the aid of her friend and grabbed the man's hair, pulling his head back. She slammed his head against the wall, breaking through the skull as blood splattered against the wall. "Nobody rapes my friends," She whispered to the man before shooting him, killing him almost instantly. "You okay?" She asked, concerned for her friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:46 pm

Diamond decided to figure what they were doing. She put her GPS system on her phone and followed them all the way there. When she got there, she saw Klara shoot someone with a gun, and Rosabelle saying 'Bravo' and 'Mr. V is gonna be pissed' she put her hand on her hip and nodded. "He ani't the only one who is gonna be pissed... what the hell are you doing shooting an innocent man!" she said. "This is not what it's all about you can get yourself put in jail."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:07 pm

Roseabell~ She whirled around and smiled sheepishly at Diamond. "Hey, hey," She said warily. "Um, well that guy," she pointed to the guy she had slammed his head against the wall, "tried to rape Klara. I had to do something..." She shuffled her feet. Diamond had always brought out the good-little-girl side of her. "I guess I'll be going." she headed for the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:14 pm

Diamond looked at the man. "Doesn't mean you kill all the rest of them... this is not what agency is all about and you know that, Rosie!" she growled, pulling out her phone... and looked at the one man that was on the ground, she looked at his face and realized that it was their only friend who always taught her and Diamond right. "How could you?" she asked looking up at Rosabelle. She never really had strong, strong feelings but she had bff feelings. She got up blood, all over her white shirt.. She looked Rosabelle in the eye. "Fudge Dave-and-busters... I can't take it... it looks like you have you secret jail friends with you." she said walking away.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:42 pm

Roseabell~ She ran after Diamond and put a hand on her shoulder, making sure her hand wasn't bloodied. "Diamond! Please... I'm sorry. I didn't mean for it to get this violent. But when that man threatened Klara I had to stop it. Why don't you just go tell Mr. V? He might fire me, but I don't care... But please don't hate me, Diamond.... You know me too well to think I knew better...I'm still a reckless child at heart, Diamond. You know it." Suddenly her face grew hard. She pushed her way to the door and left in a hurry.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:48 pm

Diamond saw her leave quickly. She whipped around to look at the man's body one more time. Her eyes watered, and she finally burst into tears crying all the way home. She wished she was never in the agency! She wished her and Rosabelle could of met normally so they could just be normal...
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:56 pm

Roseabell~ When she got home she quickly changed and ditched the plan of Dave-and-Busters. She kicked the door and walked to the pub. She slammed the door open and men all around stopped to stare at her as she briskly walked in. She pushed all the ones away who were bold enough to reach out to touch her. She disappeared into the kitchen and went downstairs to see Mr. V. She had remembered what he'd told her... "You can't resign now. You'll never be the same person again..." "Bullsh**," she said to herself as she pounded her fist on his door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:12 pm

Calista~
I watched Rosa shoot some guy I walked over to Diamond "everything ok"I said "you ok"I said watching her cry I slowly put my hand on her back and patted it slowly
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next