Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secret Agents Undercover....

4 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Secret Agents Undercover.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Secret Agents Undercover....

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:51 pm

Ivory
She went to see Leah and she looked. "Whats up you called me like 50,000 times", she groaned and she coughed. "I was actully at home", she said and she groaned again.
Klara
She was driving in her car and went to the pub. "Hey sistas!!" she said to Nixie and all the rest.
"What ya'll doing and wheres Diamond?" she asked Nixie. "i supposed she didn't make it today because she sat on the couch all day.....but i have to clean something", she went to the bathroom and she cleaned her gun so nobody to see. Just then somebody came in and she put her gun up and seen itt was a little girl. "This is cotton candy brat so don't say anything", she threatned and the little girl went out scared.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:54 pm

Mr.V stepped out opening the door. He smiled when he realised it was Roseabell. "Hello, what do you want Roseabell?" he asked. He was wondering why she was down here... why?
Leah rolled her eyes when Ivory groaned. She went over to the apron and threw it to Ivory. "Get to work, and it's non of ya busy, Klara." she murmured.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:58 pm

Roseabell~ She propped a hand on her hip and stepped back from the door a bit, to allow Mr. V some room. "Where are the other girls?" Her face protrayed no emotion whatsoever. "I heard about somethin' going on down at the local college. I want to know where the others are. They're not where they should be." She flashed a quick smirk, although it disappeared almost instantly.

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:51 pm

Ivory
She caught the apron and she put it on. "Okay.....fine", she groaned again and she got to work. "Okay......so..... what can I do today boss", she chuckled and she swept floors. "Ugh....", she coughed. "all this dust and guys staring at you", she said as she flicked somebody off for starng at her.

Klara
"Okay......well sorry Leah", she smirked and she began sittin at the counter serving smoothies and such. "This is a job that a secret agent could have huh", she groaned and she put her gun in her black purse. "Hey Ivory i just made a huge mistake", she whispered.

Ivory
"What did you just do", she asked sarcastically. "How did that thing be so bad", she giggled to herself and she gasped sarcastically.

Klara
"I accidently threatned a little girl with my gun", she laughed and she ducked down feeling bad for what she done.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:06 pm

Mr. V sighed digging through papers in his file holder. He then pulled a file out showing Roseabell the file of a few girls. "This girl, this girl and this girl were murdered on Monday." he said. "I sent a few of them to go spy on that college, but sent Diamond and Logan to join the sorority." he said simply. "Does that answer your question?"
Leah groaned longly. "I didn't give you the apron to play, poor-girl, I gave it to you to cook, and take orders!" she said, with amusment in her eyes.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:49 pm

(Frick I forgot my name DX )

My person~

I sighed as I walked over to the washing department..where I was apparently needed.I scrubbed a few disgusting plates and bowls.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:51 pm

Ivory
"Okay Leah I will", she said and she got her little notepad and she got ready to take oders and to cook. "Okay that wasn't what i expected Klara er...Leah I didn't want to do that really", she said and she began getting the smoothie maker prepared for some smoothies.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:55 pm

(omg I missed you guys my grandma's computer enternet didn't want tp work so I broke down crying and ran to my room and sat there LOL)
Nixie~
"hey Klara"I said looking around I listening to Mr.V talk to Rosabell "that's my collage and my roomate"I said walking right out of there down the street I was kinda fustrated
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:00 pm

(Her name is Sana, lol)
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:06 pm

Roseabell~ She nodded taking in every word. "Thanks, that's all I needed to know," She pat him gently on the shoulder and then turned to go back upstairs. She put her apron back on, swatting some hands of risky men that tried to touch her as she was passing by. She had a deep scowl on her face when she entered the kitchen now. "Damn boys," she smiled to herself after she grabbed some orders off the counter and went back into the kitchen, preparing the meals.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:25 pm

Nixie~
I walked right into the my collage but a whole bunch of people were there they wouldn't let me threw so I jumped into a window about an hour later they all left so I went to my dorm bored and alone since my roomate was murdered I felt horible like I could have helped her.
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:30 pm

( Where is everybody o.e )

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:53 pm

I don't know
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:10 pm

( Peopleeee ? )

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:14 pm

(hello anyone)
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:08 pm

Klara
She looked at the kitchen. "Hello ya'll welcome to the smoothie boothie what can I geyt ya?" she asked the little girl and her father. "Can I get a pineapple with apple", the father said. "May I have a raspberry and strawberry shake please?" the girl said.

Ivory
"Hello Okay I got ya little kid and father. "HEY CAN WE GET SMOOTHIES", she yelled to Roseabell. (I forgot who sorry). "Okay I'll do it instead", she said and she made the smoothies to them and she gave them change and then they walked away and she then groaned.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:25 pm

Calista~
I walked into the pub "hey ladies"I said sitting down and watching Klara "hey Klara"I said smiling at her and Ivory
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:29 pm

Roseabell~ She sighed and watched Ivory prepare the smoothies. She grabbed a sticker and handed it to the little girl. Roseabell oticed the father eyeing Ivory, and she nudged Ivory. "Don't look now, but some daddy's starin'," She returned to the kitchen and washed the rest of the dishes. Then she went to taking orders. "Ivory!" She yelled. "Sandwhich! Double onions and on wheat! Regular meat!" She turned and gave the rambunctious males a dirty glare when they hollared perverted things at her or tried to touch her. She kicked a few of them in the shin and placed large containers of beer in front of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:19 pm

Calista~
"hey Rosabell need some help"I asked glarring down at the boys half of them were walking over to me I pushed most of them away and kicked the rest away I was sick and tired of thses damn boys I was about to kick all there butts
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:45 am

Leah ran into the kitchen breathing heavy. "Hello again." she said and went over to the oven to cook up some chicken for the salad some little girl wanted...
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:59 am

Calista~
"hey Leah"I said and turned back around then looked back at Leah I was kinda bored
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:05 am

Leah looked at Calista and giggled. She walked out to the litle girl, giving her the salad. "Here you go sweets." she said and went back into the kitchen, and over to Calista. "Hey Cal." she said with a smile, and leaning her elbow and arm against the table.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:19 am

Calista~
"do you need some help I'm bored"I said then*sigh*
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:31 pm

Ivory
She looked at the dad that was starring at her a evil glare and he walked away. "Yeah put your eyes in that direction", she yelled and she got back to making smoothies and she began to make a sandwhich.

Klara
She seen Ivory yell and she rolled her eyes and she turned to Rosabell and smiled. "Hello Rosa", she said and she had put the apron on and she got some gloves and began to cook a burger and she gave it to the teenage girl who wanted it.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:38 pm

Calista~
"hey Klara hey Ivory"I said and glarred at all the people then back at Klara and Ivory
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next