Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agrona's Ceremony

3 posters

Page 25 of 32 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 28 ... 32  Next

Go down

Agrona's Ceremony - Page 25 Empty Re: Agrona's Ceremony

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:04 pm

Agrona wrapped her arms around Belenus and burried her face in his chest. She took a deep breath. She couldn't tell Belenus. She just couldn't. It hurt too much.....A shudder went down her spine as she remembered seeing her old husband die before her eyes. Her poor son. She never even knew what happened to him. Where was he now? She moved her head so she was looking up at Belenus, "Tell me the truth about the boy..." she said quietly, "Please..."

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:06 pm

~Belenus~
"Love, that simply is the truth. I promise. His mother steadily didn't want him, she couldn't take care of him. I wouldn't take Paladin away from her. That would be too evil. My heart doesn't lie that far in Hell." I rested my chin on her head.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:10 pm

Agrona sighed and looked back out the window. She didn't know what to say now. All she could do was think about what had already passed. She sighed and walked over to her bed, plopping down on the soft cushions and staring up at the ceiling, thinking. "I hope you're right, Belenus. You don't know what it's like to have a child forcefully taken before your eyes."

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:14 pm

~Belenus~
"Agrona, I was taken right before my parent's eyes when I was 4. The mother begged me to take him. 1.) because she didn't want him. 2.) Because she wnated him to have a high power in life." I stayed in the seat. "I know about your son, too Agrona. I'm so sorry my father did that to you."
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:17 pm

Agrona shot up off the bed, "That was your father?" She asked. She had had no clue.... She had mixed emotions about it, but she loved Belenus too much for it to really get to her. But her son was the only thing she had ever been able to say was hers. She then looked at the floor, "Then did he kill my husband, too?"

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 pm

~Belenus~
"Yes it was, and your husband wasn't killed by him. He was taken into the woods with me. I barely kneww him, though. I was assigned to kill him. I didn't do it though. I told him to run. I was about eighteen at the time. He ran off and never came back. I killed my horse and wiped the blood on my clothes. They listed him as dead." I hung my head low at what I had just said.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:23 pm

Agrona stared at him, mouth in a thin line. She couldn't keep her eyes on the man she thought had been true to her all these years. How could he not have told her? But either way, she was attached to Belenus. No matter what he did, she'd never be able to hold a grudge against him. "Then what happened to my son?"

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:26 pm

~Belenus~
"That, I have no idea. None whatsoever. My 'mother' had been dead so......" I emphasized mother. She had not in fact not been my real Mother. But the previous Lord was my father. He had stolen me from my real Mother. Anyway, I didn't care anymore. I killed my father. My first murder. Now, it was seven years later.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:29 pm

Agrona was speechless. He didn't know where her son was. Was he even still alive? "Do you have an idea of what could've happened to him...?" She had to know what happened to her son. The only thing she had ever called her own. She had belonged to her husband, but her child had belonged to her. And he had been taken away from her against her will. She was forced into the life of an Assassin, forced to give up the memories and to look into the grim, inevitable future where there was no truth. She looked down at her feet. "My poor boy," she whispered.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:31 pm

~Belenus~
"Well, we kept him for a day, he was a very sweet young boy, then he dissappeared....." I shut my mouth to say nothing more. I heard Paladin crying so I fetched him. I offered him to Agrona to hold him.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:34 pm

The news startled her, but when Belenus brought in the child she took him into her arms and cradled him gently, sitting down on the edge of the bed, looking into the boy's eyes. They looked at her with a wary glance, but she only smiled at the child. She looked to Belenus, "So..." she said. "He's your new heir?"

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:38 pm

~Belenus~
"I don't know, it depends." I smiled and sat by Agrona. "Somethings might change." I put a strand of hair behind her ear.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:42 pm

Agrona smiled and leaned over, kissing his cheek lightly. "No matter what you and your family did, I'll always love you." She turned her attention back to rocking the child in her arms to sleep, murmuring quiet, reassuring words.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:44 pm

~Belenus~
"Thank you, Agrona." I smiled and looked at Paladin. "I love you too. With all my heart can hold."I put my arm around them.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:46 pm

Agrona leaned on his shoulder. Paladin would never -- could never -- replace her first son, but maybe she would live with only him and the one she loved more than anything: Belenus. Just maybe. She yawned and closed her eyes, holding the warm child close to her chest, a faint smile on her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:54 pm

(You wanna skip to the wedding?)
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:56 pm

( Sure. That works. But i gtg for now. Sorriess!! You can put the first post for the wedding, okay? Byee!! )

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:58 pm

(No problem!)
~Belenus~
I was in my quaters getting dressed for my wedding. I brushed off ym clothes and started towards the celebration hall. Everyone watched me walk to my spot. I breathed and saw Dark Knight with a Paladin. I gave her a smile.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:59 pm

canb u guys fill me in.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:15 pm

~It's Belenus and Agrona's wedding, Paladin is a baby Belenus adopted.....)
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:23 pm

Agrona looked around as she pulled the veil gently over her face. She walked out of her quarters and down the hall, staying outside of the celebration hall, waiting for her que.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:04 pm

Princess awoke on the same bench. She felt she couldn't leave, til she litterly talked to Agrona.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:07 pm

When the music began to play, the door-boys dressed in black tuxedos opened the door for her. She walked down the isle slowly, regally, keeping a moderate smile on her face as she stared ahead of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:09 pm

Princess was looking around, when she saw Agrona. She smiled and waved, not trying to disturb her.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:11 pm

Agrona flashed a happy look. she was glad Princess had come.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 32 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 28 ... 32  Next