Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agrona's Ceremony

3 posters

Page 14 of 32 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 32  Next

Go down

Agrona's Ceremony - Page 14 Empty Re: Agrona's Ceremony

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:27 pm

Underworld
She looked at the court and she was happy. "Hello guys", she said and she looked at Belenus. "Hello B", she said and she smiled. She nodded and looked at Princess. 'Hey Princess how are you douing/" she said and smiled.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:38 pm

I looked out the window and covered my shoulder with my hand. Why was Belenus treating me like an infant? It was making me enraged. I threw off the covers and slammed my fist against the wall. That was one trait all assassins had -- anger management. It made sure they didn't have guilt when they killed. She never had guilt. Her shoulder ached badly and she slid her hand down the wall, pain shooting through her injured shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:34 pm

Underworld
She looked at (forgot name Purple) and sighed. "I guess your mad too huh?" she said and chuckled a little.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:58 pm

I whirled around, planting my feet angrily. "What are you doing in my bedroom?!" I nearly screamed.

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:28 pm

(whats her name Purple....I forgot)
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:02 pm

( Whoops, it's Agrona )

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:47 pm

~Belenus~
I heard the commotion going on in Agrona's room after Underworld walked passed me, calling me B. "What's going on in here, may I ask?" I held up my chin and crossed my arms. "Underworld out..." I pointed towards the door with one hand and crossed them back. Did I mention she was y neice? I watched her leave.

(If you don't want her to be her neice ignore that part, Lunar.)
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:53 pm

I looked at Belenus with anger flaming in my eyes. I could've taken him out if it wasn't for my shoulder. All I could do was sit there and stare helpelessly at him. I grumbled to myself and dropped my gaze to the floor. Belenus's effect on me had always been the same: a strange, electric magnetism and an enveloping strength. It was hard to resist or to stay angry with.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:05 pm

~Belenus~
"What?" I said, tilting my head. "Tell me what's bothering you." I stood there looking at Agrona. I walked over and sat by her. "Please..." I didn't usually show a soft side but I did when I was around her.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:15 pm

I stared at him for a moment then sat on the edge of my bed, hands in my lap. "I just feel used," I sighed. "And you wouldn't understand if I told you." How was I supposed to tell a king that I was madly in love with him and would do virtually anything for him? All he had to do was ask...?

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:10 pm

Underworld
She looked at Belenus and sighed. "fine.....", she said and walked away. She wrent in the room and began to see a song; "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little star. How i wonder what you are. Up above the world so high. Like a diamond in the sky. Twinkle, twinkle, little star how i wonder what you areeeee", she sang and laughed.
(Underworld is 15)
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:30 pm

TLISA-I was shocked when they called my name ,i walked over and pooled my sorwed out and got ready TO REALLY FIGHT FOR THE 1ST TIME.I swung my sorwed at him he laughed and swong at my legs ,i jumped and sliced his shoulder he charged and stared to swing his sorwed at my head but before he could ,i stabbed my sorwed throgh his stumic and it sliced his spine and he fell to the ground,i hoped on war and galloped off.
ZACK-I watched then hoped on bell and road after her and wondered if they new we had exaped.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:44 pm

I saw people getting away. "The prisoners!" I called. i ran downstairs, grabbing my sword, even though i was only in my bed clothes and had no armor. My shoulder would slow me down considerably, but I reached then and flipped in front of their horses, spooking the steeds, making them stop. "You stop right there!" I said, weilding my sword with a deadly passion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:11 pm

(um they exaped along time ago, i put a post up were they do so and war fights another war horse.)TILSA-I sall her,"Well well well you have finally notice we left,we left about 4 days ago now you see us leaving the village,"I looked at her as blood gushed out my wounds my voice was teasing like.
WAR-I watched her and licked one of my wounds for a moment and neighed loudly.
ZACK-"So you are here to take us back....................grate."His voice had a little of sarcasm in it and a lot of boardness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:27 pm

( oops! sorries!! )

"Indeed," I said. I wasn't sure of what to do now. "Please." I slammed into Zack and pushed him to the ground. Quickly I flipped him over onto his back like he was merely a pancake. Then I placed my knife at his throat. But I quickly pushed off of him and headed to Talisa. I pushed her down and put my sword on the back of her neck. If Zack had feelings for her, he'd try and stop me, which is exactly what I wanted....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:34 pm

tilisa-"We don't want trouble gust take us.
ZACK-I pooled my sorwed out and put it to the back of her neck,"Let her go!Gust take me."He said bravely and firmly.
TILSA-"Zack no!"I hated the fact of him being token away with them and me never seeing him aging.(It is fine)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:40 pm

Perfect, I grinned and kicked my leg out, hitting Zack in the knee, forcing him onto his stomach. I pulled his shirt up. "Then get going without a word, and if your girlfriend tries to help you, she's not gonna live for the experience." I shoved Zack in front of me. "i'm sure you'll prove of some use to Belenus."

( Feel free to attack Agrona. Just don't kill her. It's not her time... )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:58 pm

ZACK-"Fine",his voice was sooooooo bored sounding he hoped on bell and headed for the castle.
TILISA-"Take me 2."
ZACK-Her words hit my ear,"Shut up,you will be safer away from here."He continued to go.
TILISA-Anger rushed through me,"Do you want me to kill you as well zack?You sall me kill the other guy,"my voice was evil sounding.
ZACK-"Really?"I jumped off her horse and walked up to her and sliced her shoulder.
TILISA-I stabbed his stomic,but no feather.then ran to bell jumped on her grabbed war's rains and ran off showing no gilt,AT ALL.
ZACK-I frowned angrily then counted to the castle when, i was there ,i shoved the doors open and went to the dongun and into my cell.I put my hand on my wound so it would slow the bleeding down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:22 pm

I sighed and got a nurse. "Examine him." I said sternly then walked upstairs to my room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:44 pm

ZACK-I would not let the nurse touch me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:07 pm

I got up to my room and sat on the edge of the bed. I was tired of Belenus's cool attitude. He always had something up his sleeve. I didn't like it. I sighed and rested my head on my pillow, looking out the window.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:12 pm

~Belenus~
I walked out the room when she went to fight. I trusted her enough to do her job. I sat down for a while and then heard her come back. "Agrona?" I waited for her to walk up. "Come here."
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:19 am

I sighed and sat up, stretching. I got up and walked over to him. "Yes, My Lord?" I asked warily, hands folded behind my back. A sudden shot of fear went through me. maybe he'd be pissed i only brought one prisoner back..

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:27 am

~Belenus~
"What happened? Who was it." I looked over her wounds. "Hurt again, too?" I stood up and walked around her. I got the nurse to look over her while we were talking.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:46 am

"It was Talisa and Zack. He's down in the dungeon. I only brought him back. He promised to come peacefully as long as Talisa stayed. I realize that it's important that one got away. I'm sorry. I wasn't properly equipt to fight." I didn't meet his eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 32 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 32  Next