Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agrona's Ceremony

3 posters

Page 13 of 32 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 32  Next

Go down

Agrona's Ceremony - Page 13 Empty Re: Agrona's Ceremony

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:39 pm

Princess sighed and looked through her old photobook, small tears streamed down her face as she looked. She then stopped. She turned back to the last page and looked closly... it was that girl! She looked and put her hand on it. Who was this girl? Who almost killed her? She stood up... she was gonna find out, she took some dogs that she wasn't afriad to get killed and snuck out to ask for the girl properly.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:40 pm

Agrona~ ( waiting for Belenus's Reply )

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:52 pm

(I did.............)
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:01 pm

( Ohz. HAHAZ i didn't see that :3 sry )

I stood, tapping my foot. "Whatever. Now, my sword should be returned to me, My Lord?" I asked with venom spewed in my words.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:07 pm

Princess gripped the photobook tightly under her arm and sneaked out the bushes. She looked around and into the castle wearily ready for any attacks. "Hello, I am here to talk to someone please let me and her be excused.." she said softly and bowed respectfully. "Sorry, I am Princess, Queen of another village."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:08 pm

~Belenus~
"I never said you couldn't take it with you.." (Brain dead............)
I looked at the new girl. "Um, sure why not?"
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:09 pm

I turned to see Princess again. "What are you doing here!?" I asked, nearly yelled. I banged my head against the stone wall. "So my victim has returned to be slaughtered. How nice. But I am in no mood to kill at the moment." I snarled nastily. I grabbed my sword from the ground where I had left it. He was pushing it. Majorly.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:17 pm

~belenus~
I just laughed.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:21 pm

Princess smiled. "Thank you lord." he murmured and walked away with her. She got the Photobook. "Look." she murmured softly showing her the picture of them.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:45 pm

TILISA-I snuck out of the cage and let zack go then went out side and jumped on war ,i sall zack jump on bell then we left we were soon in are village people griped at us sagging."YOUR A DAY LATE."I went around saying sorry then ,i heard LET THE EVENTS BEGIN,i kicked war and she trotted up to the war circle she had to face a stud that looked lick this pic Agrona's Ceremony - Page 13 Clydesdale_horse WAR-My friend hoped off my back and, i put my ears back showing no fear to the stud and waited for the signal to begin.(mined if tilisa is in the book because she was stolen from her home and token by some people who she haves been raised to think is her real faimaly but they are not and soon she finds out.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:08 pm

I restrained myself from plunging the sword into Princess's back. I looked at the picture warily, as well as with a pinch of disapprovement. "So? Any artist can draw a picture, color it, and tweak it to look authentistic." I snarled and placed the sword in its scabbard jerkily.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:37 pm

Princess sighed. "Work with me here!" she snarled. "This is not, I kinda remember this night, its the night I became Queen." she said looking at the picture again.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:26 pm

I looked at her angrily and glared at the pictures. I'd never admit it, but they were very familiar. I sighed and pushed the book closed. "Look, I don't know who you are," I lied, but tried not to show it. "I never did, okay? Maybe you're just a little delusional. I can have Belenus care for that you know? Better to have your head off than have it causing problems like this, eh? Now, please, I've never smiled like that in my entire life," I replied, commenting on the last photo she'd shown me. "Never smiled. Ever."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:35 pm

WAR-I reared up and charged the horse he fell down and got up and tore some meat of my shoulder, i screamed and it echoed then bit his air pie and used my front legs to tare meat off his chest he was bleeding bad when tossed me off, i reared and changed he fell and, i reared and came down on his spine the stud screamed and, i herd "STOP",and knew that was all ,i won.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:43 pm

~Belenus~
"You make it sound like I don't allow happiness here..." I stood up to look at the picture. ''Agrona, that does look like you, dear." I walked back to my throne. "But maybe not...." I put my head to my face, putting my other out for the picture again.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:57 pm

Princess sighed. "Oh." she said quietly. "Thank you for letting me see her lord." she said and made her way out the door with another sigh.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:08 pm

When she had gone, I clenched my fists and threw a picture I still held on the ground. I stormed out of the room and up to my quarters. I never smiled. I hated whenever I did. I punched the stone wall and shook my hand in pain. I punched the wall again and rested my forehead against the wall. I knew that girl. She was my victim! I was going to have to kill her.... get rid of her. I looked out the window. It pained me just to look at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:59 pm

Princess sighed when she got home and went straight to her training room. She looked at the punching bag and obcsical. She growled and kicked it doing a jump kick she spinned around and broke a board in half.. she then stopped and sighed breathing heavily, and collapsing on her knees.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:57 pm

I finally decided what I would do. I headed down to the training room and had servants send out our best fighters. Belenus would be pissed if I actually killeda ny of them, but I didn't care. I wielded my sword and battered away on the best fighters. I took a blow to my shoulder that split through the bone and blood poured out. I ignored it and violently beheaded the fighter. Sweat beaded along my forehead and trickled down my cheeks. I ignored when the nurse tried to get me to stop fighting, that making my blood pump would make it worse. I shoved her away and yelled for the next fighter to be brought out. I had now scored several large bruises, cuts, and the wound on my shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:06 pm

Princess got up and kept on training.. once she was settled she went into her palace to lie on her bed and rest.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:11 pm

I battled and battled our top ten most skilled fighter, taking and giving blows. I was battered and bleeding badly by the time I had finished the last one off. I still refused help from the medic. I cleaned my sword and walked back up to my quarters, blood trailing behind me.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:37 pm

~Belenus~
I watched Agrona battle outside. I walked to her quaters soon after she went. "You okay?" I looked her over. "I should get the medic...." I walked down the hall to get him.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:47 pm

I gritted my teeth and looked at him. "There's no need for a medic," I said, even though the blood pooled around my feet, dripping down my armor. "And I'm sorry for utterly destroying your best fighters," I polished my sword patiently. "They weren't really all that good."

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:14 pm

~Belenus~
I went to get the medic anyway I brought him to her room and let him work.

~Medic~
I looked at her wounds. I put a special bacteria-killing liquid on them. I wrapped the up in stripped cloths. "Lay down, and don't get up." I told her and walked outside.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:16 pm

I frowned and laid in my bed, resting on my shoulder that wasn't damaged. I growled after changing into my bedding gown and pulled my covers over my shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 32 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 32  Next