Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agrona's Ceremony

3 posters

Page 8 of 32 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20 ... 32  Next

Go down

Agrona's Ceremony - Page 8 Empty Re: Agrona's Ceremony

Post by Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:30 pm

WAR-"Me to and, i said hi to you reok."BELL-"I want to go run." HAY I got a different pic for WAR: Agrona's Ceremony - Page 8 2504745333_7e39799233 markings:4 white sockings and white star on for head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:33 pm

( Waiting for Fire's Reply )

Bullet~ I reared up and landed with my legs over the door. My weight crushed down on the door and it eventually split away from the wood. I had obviously done this a number of times before. I walked around, releasing my friends from their prisons...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:38 pm

BELL-I dashed out then turning to bullet "thanks".WAR-"Hay we should not be playing around they will get mad at us horses and a war mare as me knows better."BELL-Party popper,so what it dos not do any harm.WAR-I looked at her"no",i remained in my stall standing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:46 pm

Bullet~ "Suit yourself," I said and shrugged, closing her stall door and locking it again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:54 pm

WAR-"I will."BELL-"Can you open the barn door as well?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:55 pm

(fire logged off.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:58 pm

( I know )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:59 pm

**Concordia**
She sighed as she toyed around in her metal cell, her footsteps making a thud each time they fell upon the ground. "C'mon..." she mumbled anxiously as she could peer through the window just enough to see the horses. "Kariola!!!" she sweared as she grabbed a pin out of her black hair and picked the lock, making her way out of the cage. She looked around and investigated the other cages and gave them a stern look. "I'll get to you later..." She said and jumped out of the window, landing in a bush.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:55 pm

~Belenus~
"Positive." I smiled. Then looked at her. "Go on now." I gave her a stern look. "I have to do something." I looked to my advisor. "Tell me that again..."

~Reok~
"I wouldn't do that..." I stayed in my stall. I looked to where they were. I was not getting whipped for breaking out my stall.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:55 pm

WAR-I was getting inpatient,"Hay, i said hi reok,did you hear me?"I looked at the horses who had escaped.BELL-"Why reok,you should come out of there and get a nice run."

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:08 pm

~Roek
"I am not getting whipped for breaking out my stall for a meer run." I looked down at them. "It's not worth it..."
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:16 pm

WAR-I looked down at bell,"you should lisen to him,he knows better then you.BELL-I rolled my eyes looking up at the 2 Friesians."They would not give a horse lashes."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:19 pm

I nodded and began to walk away slowly. For some reason, I just wished to spend time with him and talked. I sighed and continued down the hallway and into the barns.

Bullet~ I heard somebody coming and I quickly closed and locked Roek's stall and went into mine, even though the door was broken. I stood in it obediently as if I was never out.

I walked into the barn and saw Bell out and about. "Now how did that happen?" I looked at Bullet's stall and gave him a sharp punch on the shoulder. He snorted and flicked his tail as i lead him into a stall that was on the left side of Roek. It had a better lock. Then I paused, looking at Bell. I slapped her rump towards her stall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:22 pm

BELL-I ran in.WAR-A look that said that's what you get appeared on my face.I then stuck my head out of my stall to look at arona."Bell next time lision",my eyes still on the human like elf girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:23 pm

~Roek~
"Just wait and see..."

~Belenus~
I heard a crash outside. I looked out the window and saw the girl's horse running about. Roek and the smaller Freisan were still in the stables. I walked outside. "Agrona! Whip her!" I walked back to my quaters. I changed into my formal wear. Black leather pants with a ruffled white shirt tucked in. I put my black leather vest on over it. I stepped to find Agrona. "We're going to town." I stood there waiting for her to come along.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:30 pm

I did as I was told, and then smiled and followed Belenus obediently. "Why are we going to town, My Lord?" I asked, holding one edge of my gown so I wouldn't trip over the hem.

Bullet~ I snorted and shook my head, eating quietly, rather embarrased.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:34 pm

~Belenus~
"Bring a dagger and keep it hidden. A overlander came into one of my villages. I want to take herby surprises." I put my royal tack on Zoekthen, I mounted him. I began to take the trip to town. "Don't kill her, just injure her.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:39 pm

I nodded and smiled. I had a dagger with me already. Jewel-incrested (rubies) and pitch black. It brought death upon all it struck, but it was controlable. I decided I would walk, for it'd be easier for me. I followed Belenus for the main part of the journey to town.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:42 pm

~Belenus~
"There." I pointed to a young woman. On her armour there was a crest I had never seen. I guided Roek up to her. "Hello." I smiled at the lady. "You seem lost, where are you from?" I waited on a reply....
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:46 pm

I kept my dagged behind my back. I stared at her, the emblem on her armour quite strange indeed. I adjusted the tiara on my head before it fell off, and I smirked at her, although she wouldn't have a clue i was an assassin.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:48 pm

~Belenus~
Before I answered I winked at Agrona for her to follow along. "Honey, have you seen that crest before?" I looked back at the girl. "I haven't."
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:52 pm

BELL-After being lashed, i stood in my stall faced away from the others.In my mined ,i said,i should ignore them expeashly bullet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:55 pm

"I have not, My Lord," I said quietly. "Maybe it could be from Darae or possibly Naryaru. I wouldn't be completely sure. It may be an elven tribe symbol from out in the woods -- one that I have not yet seen." I examined it closely, fingering my dagger that was hidden underneath my shawl.

Bullet~ I snorted at Bell. "You're obviously not fast," I said quietly. I looked away and began to eat some hay again. "Sorry about that.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:00 pm

BELL-She snorted back and said,"I am fast ,i gust did not here her coming",i did not look at him not once.I then laid down in my stall facing the wooden wall.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:00 pm

~Belenus~
"Get her."
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content