Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agrona's Ceremony

3 posters

Page 7 of 32 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19 ... 32  Next

Go down

Agrona's Ceremony - Page 7 Empty Re: Agrona's Ceremony

Post by Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:45 pm

TILISA-"Why don't you do something with me all ready, i am tired of sitting here."Her voice echoed in the dongen.ZACK-"Stop it you could get yourself hurt!"He did not yell it but raised his voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:49 pm

( Okay. Wild, your character cannot be invincible. You told us that we couldn't kill Zack -- and ultimately, that's unfair. This place wasn't supposed to have any powers. That's not what I had in mind for this roleplay. So nobody has powers anymore. Don't think I'm being unfair, I'm just trying to resolve the conflict. It's basic hand-to-hand combat. Okay? Even though Agrona's an elf, she won't have powers either. Smile Now, can we please return to the roleplay in peace and harmony? )

I stopped behind Concordia and put a hand on her shoulder. "Hello, miss," I said, grinning sardonically. "I do believe you belong downstairs." I forcefully grabbed her other shoulder and directed her back down the stairs, my dagger in my left hand just in case she tried to refuse arrest...

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:03 pm

~The next day~

I was sitting in my throne room. I had a long day yesterday. "Agrona, Princess!" Then, I waited for them to come in.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:04 pm

(ok and ,i said you cant kill zack because, i want him to live you can not kill some ones character with out permission and, i don't what you to kill him,and ,i all read quite with powers, Very Happy ,can you guys forgive me, i got cared away with stuff ,i do it in real life at times.and they are not invisible, i gust did not see the post were zack got hurt,sorry. Sad )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:14 pm

( It's okay. Just as long as the conflict is resolved. )

I quickly darted up the stairs and into the throne room. "Yes, My Lord?" I asked, bowing before him, wondering where Princess was...

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:23 pm

"I need a new horse, Zeus is too old. Let him free. Then buy me another." I tossed her a bag of gold. "Keep the change." I turned my head towards the door, and waited for Princess.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:31 pm

(this is my horses)WAR-I heard a yell saying get me a new horse,hmm,why an order like that,i nicked loudly trying to get the humans attention maybe they will let me run around some ,i neighed aging louder this time.TILISA-I heard war and yelled out,"war war?Were are you girl?"ZACK-Be quite,she is in a stall she fallowed us here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:35 pm

I nodded. "Yes, My Lord..." I caught the bag and got up and walked out of the room. I jogged down the stairs and into the stable. I grabbed Zeus by the halter and mounted him, bareback. I let Bullet loose so he would follow me. I trotted Zeus down to the fields and hit his rump after dismounting him and removing his halter and watched him gallop off. "Good boy." I smiled and mounted Bullet, placing Zeus's old halter over his nose gently. I rode him back to town and to the horse stables. I looked around at the horses for a while until I found a stallion that I thought would please Belenus. It was a friesian stallion named Roek. he was strong and fast, his muscles bulged and he was obviously very intelligent. I bought him after I looked at his health. He was in good shape. I smiled and roped him up to Bullet, returning to the palace. After returning to the palace, I had Roek washed down and placed in Zeus's old stall. Being a friesian, Zeus's halter would be too small for his large, muscular face. I patted his nose and told the servant to find a new halter for him. I jogged up the stairs, the rest of the money from Belenus jingling in my hand. I went into the throne room proudly and placed the extra money in his outstretched hand. "He is downstairs, My Lord. He's quite a fine stallion, I believe you will be well pleased."

Roek~
Agrona's Ceremony - Page 7 8772220_1

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:41 pm

I smiled, pleased. "No, no." I put in back in her hand, then closed it. "Keep it." I got up to go see my horse. I found him, and examined it. He was a fine horse.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:43 pm

WAR-I sall her put another Frisian in,he was black gust like me but, i had a white star on my face and 4 white sockings."Well hello."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:54 pm

( I guess Fire, you'll play Roek because he's your horse? )

I smiled and placed the change gently in my pocket. It was a good amount of money left....It could get my sword repaired. I walked down the hall and into my quarters. I changed into a form people less saw me in -- a regular lady's gown and a small tiara that Belenus had given me for formal events. I placed on gold slippers that well complimented the pink satin dress. I hated wearing dresses. Being an assassin, they were never my thing, although I was required to look my best at all times, when I wasn't on duty, that is. I shrugged and walked down the stairs and tacked up Bullet in his fine, golden-metal and black leathered tack and mounted him, riding side-saddled like the other ladies in the land. I kept the money in my hand, my sword at the bag on Bullet's side. I began to trot out of the stables, smiling at Belenus as I headed out. "I'll be back soon." I called behind me.

Bullet~ I snorted and tossed my head about anxiously. Usually Agrona never wore stuff like this... I sighed. This meant we'd be out for a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:11 pm

BELL-I neighed good bye to bullet as he left.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:26 pm

"Okay, darling." I went back to my throne room to do my duties. I filole dout all my paperwork for the next year. Did I mention I was also a great business man? After, I walked to take my new horse for a ride.

~Roek~
I looked around me, not knowing where I was. I saw a beautiful mare, and a stallion that looked very fond of her. The stallion that guided me left, which was bad since I had grown fond of him in the very short time I knew him. I hen turned to see a man walikng up. He mounted me, and took me for a ride. So this is my new owner? He led me back to my stall, and fed me. I looked at the other horses and noticed they looked scared of me. I guessed my owner was a man of power. I would just have to figure out what he was.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:35 pm

I nearly blushed at Belenus's compliment but then returned to my stature and cantered out.

~Later~

It was about an hour later, and my sword had been completely repaired, and now there was no money left in my pocket. I dismounted and led Bullet into the stable, placing him back in his stall. I lifted my gown so I could walk without tripping over it. The first thing I did was return to my quarters and change into my usual assassin clothing. I looked my improved sword over and nodded. It had been worked on well. I smiled and asked a servant where Lord Belenus could be found...

Bullet~ I snorted and stomped my hoof, eating hungrily.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:40 pm

"I'm here, darling." I walked through the door after I heard her say those words. "I just took my wonderful new horse out for a spin." I looked at her in her armour. "You didn't have to change, there is no more you need to do today. I walked past her, and into my throne room.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:41 pm

BELL-Hi bullet.WAR-"HI new horse."my body was one of a Frisian and, i had a white star on my forehead and 4 white sokings,my black fur shined in the sun.I looked at him with no fear,a few scars on me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:45 pm

I smiled. "Thank you, My Lord," I said, looking at him with a confused look. "I hope you enjoyed your ride?" I asked. His mood towards me was rather startling. I didn't show it on my face, although I chose my words more carefully.

Bullet~ I snorted and looked at Bell. "Hey, new guy," I said, our stalls were right next to each other. I smiled. "What's your name?"

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:47 pm

Princess walked through the bushes and sighed falling back and bumping her head on a log. She was so terid, such a long time... since she was in her own palace...
she was uncounsious.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:49 pm

Without waiting for an answer, I turned on my heel and walked back to my quarters. Maybe it wouldn't be a bad thing to look and feel refreshed for once... i went into my quarters and bathed thoroughly before brushing my hair and replacing my armor with the pink gown and golden slippers. I began to wash my armor, putting a towel on my lap so the fine satin wouldn't get damaged.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:06 pm

~Roek~
"I'm Roek." I looked at the stallion next to me. I"Hey, I was wondering, what is my owner's position in the palace. he seems important, but I don'y know." I thought I sounded foolish. "You're woman owner was calling him Lord earlier." I waited on a reply.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:08 pm

When I was finished cleaning my armor, i roamed around the palace with nothing to do.

Bullet~ "Oh yeah," I said. "He's king. She's his assassin." I smiled proudly. "She's a great assassin, too."

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:13 pm

~Belenus~
I sat there, with nothing to do.

~Roek~
"King?" I raised my head. I was now something of power. I looked at the scrawny stallion. Well, he wasn't that scrawny to other horses, but he was to me. The, I looked over the mare. The two looked very fond of each other.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:15 pm

Princess groaned and looked around, dusting herself off quickly. She raced around hearing the voices.. she tumbled out the bushes and looked up to see that there was a village! She inhaled and passed out.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:17 pm

WAR-"Hi",i showed no fear,when i spoke to reok.BELL-"Show off,,,,,WAR",i then looked at bullet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:20 pm

With nothing left to do, I walked into the the throne room, my hair pulled back into a neat bun, which was very different for me. I walked up to King Belenus and did a small curtsey, for I couldn't properly kneel in a gown. I looked back up at him, tiara shifting slightly on my head. I smiled. "Are you sure there is nothing I can do for you, My Lord? Any small tasks, maybe...?"

Bullet~ I snorted and looked back at Bell. "I'm bored," I said. my stall was big enough for me to roll around in, and so I did just that. When I stood up again, hay was scattered all over my body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 32 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19 ... 32  Next