Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agrona's Ceremony

3 posters

Page 19 of 32 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 32  Next

Go down

Agrona's Ceremony - Page 19 Empty Re: Agrona's Ceremony

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:06 pm

( oh oopsie XD Sorry. )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:07 pm

When a large boulder landed behind me, I stumbled but quickly got back up. I heard Belenus raving from somewhere behind me. "It's better to die heroically than to stand from the sidelines and accidentally get killed." I said to myself, nimbly dodging another boulder. I couldn't see in all the commotion who was friend and who was foe. This was going to be harder than I thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:08 pm

(It's kk)

~Belenus~
I ran over to her. I pushed her out the way of a flying arrow. "I'm not going to tell you again..." I felt a sharp pain in my back. The arrow had struck me. I fell to the ground. I wasn't dead, but it looked like it. I couldn't open my eyes and I was bleeding horribly.....
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:13 pm

"Belenus!" I nearly screamed. I lifted him and looked around frantically. I had to bring him back inside. I hauled him over my shoulder, but left the arrow in his back to prevent the wound from bleeding more. I placed him on the cool surface inside the building and called a nurse to tend to him.

When the nurse had done the best she could for him, I helped him move so he could prop the upper part of his back on the wall. "Why did you do that? Are you insane?" I asked, holding back tears of fright. "You scared me, Belenus. My life is not worth as much as yours in this place."

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:43 pm

~Belenus~
When the nurse was done, the pain stopped, but I my eyes refured to open. I struggled to get them open a little and to barely whisper. "I couldn't live without you here..." I collased again, passing out.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:03 pm

Slowly I brought the unconscience Belenus onto my lap, resting his head on my arms. "I'm sorry," I said. I took him up to his quarters and laid him on the bed. "I have to make sure this doesn't happen again." I knew he couldn't respond, since he was unconscience, but I talked to him anyways. I walked downstairs and outside into all the comotion. I began firing arrows at the enemies. I pulled an arrow from my already-wounded shoulder and slayed a bunch of others until I reached the people that were at the catapults. "Stop!" I yelled.

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:31 pm

I'M confusedd.......
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:32 pm

( Agrona went out into the ' battle ' and then Belenus came out and told her to get inside, but was shot by an arrow. Now Agrona is trying to stop the people with catapults. )

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:51 pm

oh..........okay BOW I GET IT
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:54 pm

( Razz lol okay )

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:20 am

~Belenus~
U N C O N S C I O U S . . . . .
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:09 pm

Before the people behind the catapult could let another one go, I sliced my sword through their throats and easily fought off the others. What looked like a giant beast came up to me. I looked him over, realizing he indeed was a man -- just very tall and strong. I gripped my sword.

The battle lasted for a good 20 minutes, each one of us taking and giving blows. The man was an equal match for me. I stepped back and stumbled fell. I clamped my hand over my mouth to avoid a scream when the sword of the man pierced my side. The man gave a chuckle and put his sword through my other arm, pinning me to the ground. With that, he left. Dazed and losing blood quickly, I managed to keep a steady breathing. Belenus flashed through my thoughts for a second and I groaned, putting my free hand on the wound on my side and closed my eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:00 pm

ZACK-I was riding bell when sall the fight.I jumped off her and ran to the man and before he could do anything I droved my sorwed through his belly and out his back.I then ran to her and helped her to the castle and inside and yelled."WE NEED HELP FAST!!!!!"I then carefully sat her down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:11 pm

I smiled as best I could. "Don't tell Belenus." I said, my hand still over the wound on my side. My injured arm fell limp at my side. It hurt too much to move it. The blood loss was making me drift in and out of conscienceness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:45 pm

ZACK-"I wont."I then watched the medic people come and put her in her bed and fix her up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:14 am

I closed my eyes and took in a deep breath. "Do me a favor, will you Zack?" I opened my eyes and gave him a weak smile, "Go check on Belenus. He was unconscience last time i checked on him. I want him back to full health."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:41 pm

ZACK-"Yes maim."I then walked to his room and looked inside.

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:04 pm

Underworld
She smiled and she ran to get dinner ((sorry so short))
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:24 pm

I lay in bed, waiting for Belenus. He'd be pissed, I knew, but i didn't mind. As long as he was safe...

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:24 pm

Underworld
She watched as she tried to watch him. "Whatever he is safe", she said and she smiled.....
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:36 pm

~Belenus~
I woke up with everything looking fuzzy. "Agrona?" I sat up in my bed. I was still in armor. "Agrona!" I yelled into my palace.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:00 pm

Hearing his voice, I flinched, the throbbing retutrning to the wound in my side. I clenched my fists and squeezed my eyes shut. Hopefully he couldn't get out of bed just yet...

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:31 pm

((oh its the next day))

Underworld
She woke up in her bed and smiled out the window..... "Hello world", she said as she yawned. "La......la.....la.", she sang to the little birds. "Fine then DON'T COME!", she yelled angrily at the birds and went downstairs and smiled to her mother.

Dark Knight
She smiled to her daughter. "Morning dear", she greeted and got a fresh hot pancake out the oven. "Ya hungry?" she asked and buttered the pancake. "I'm making bacon too......wheres ya uncle?" she asked and made a questining look....
((This is Dark Knight Underworlds mother.....father is Darkness and he'll be on later))
Agrona's Ceremony - Page 19 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQd_plGoWO7DuoeESmN1zrFONuZdaDaf8QxUYRdkLk_KKZrp9LUyw
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:47 pm

I woke up the next morning and my arm wound and torso wound hurt excruciatingly. She tried to sit up, but the wound that had narrowly missed her stomach shot a menacingly painful shock through her entire torso. Water, she thought. "Servant!" she called, placing a hand over her torso wound in attempt to hide it.

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:05 pm

Darkness
He woke up from his royal bed and smiled and kissed his wife Dark Knight and his dughter Underworld on the forehead. "Hello honey and daughter", he said and smiled....

Underworld
"Yes I'm starving ma", she said and rubbed her stomach...... "Hey dad", she said and kissed him back...

((Finally the dad and thsts it))
Agrona's Ceremony - Page 19 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQI0bCrJaR3ImzAGmhGs908cpxv5F7z4-pWaMil1-f2ZPiaYmyg8w
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 32 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 32  Next