Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agrona's Ceremony

3 posters

Page 5 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next

Go down

Agrona's Ceremony - Page 5 Empty Re: Agrona's Ceremony

Post by Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:02 pm

ZACK-I was mad when he killed my brother,i jumped on wars back she reired up then busted true the stall door,"let go war!"I shouted(zack is the boy you cant kill ok.)

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:05 pm

(kk)

I heard the boy yelling behind us. I galloped in the other direction and picked him up off his horse. "You can't win..." I stopped, still havin ghim in my arms, and tied him up. I slung him across Zeus's back and caught up with Agrona.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:07 pm

I looked at Belenus, smiling. To be true, I was attracted to the likes of Belenus. The men that had the guts to be such a cruel dictator as he. I spurred Bullet so Bullet's muzzle was slightly in front of Zeus's. I chuckled to myself and in one hand I swirled my dagger around expertly. "Now what, My Lord?" I asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:10 pm

ZACK-"WHAT DID YOU DO WITH HER!!!!!WAR-I fallowed then pasted the other horses then slowed down,my mussel were big and ,i looked strong and pretty,i looked up at the man,my eyes calm like, i was use to this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:12 pm

The boy caught my eye. He looked rather immature, though, and I wondered how old he was. "Oh hush yourself, peseant." I spat in the boy's direction, pulling my dagger over his lips, causing them to bleed slightly. I licked the blood from my dagger and smiled. He was definately something special.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:14 pm

ZACK-I looked up at her,licking my bloody lips,i looked around 14 15 16,and ,i was 16.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:17 pm

I looked away from him. "My Lord, information on the boy, if I have permission to speak," I didn't look at him, I kept my eyes forward. If I looked at Belenus now, with all that was spinning through my head, I wouldn't possibly be able to stay upright in my saddle.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:19 pm

"Actually, you are going to join her shortly." I smiled. "Stop yelling, dear child, you'll ruin your voice." I patted his head. "I wont hurt you, unless you misbehave." I looked at Agrona. "Put him in the cell in front of our prisoner's." I contiuned got Zeus walking. "And about her mare, you're horse and it seem to get along now. Make it stop...." I stared straight ahead. "Oh and, don't be surprised when you you're friend, little boy." I looked back at Agrona. "Hit me."
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:23 pm

I smiled, debating whether to actually hit him or not. I decided it against it and looked him in the eyes, I pointed at the boy. "He's an immortal of some kind. I think he may be son of a celtic god, but I cannot be sure," I shook my head and looked down at the saddle horn. "All I can tell you for sure is that he is undefeatable. An advantageous ally, and a powerful enemy."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:24 pm

TALISA-I sall him and ran other to him hugging him.zack-I hugged her back.WAR-I fallowed them the hole way and stood out near the castle doors.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:26 pm

I dismounted when we reached the castle and tore the boy away from his companion. I unlocked the stall in front of hers and shoved him in, causing him to stumble. I locked the cell door behind me and grabbed War and placed her in the stall diagonal from Bell. I placed Bullet in a stall at the very end, so he couldn't converse with the mares.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:28 pm

(TALISA haves powers but dos not know it yet and the mare,war,she haves something special with her as well.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:29 pm

( Okay. Fire went to eat. Post your reply now Very Happy And Agrona has some powers, too, mostly spoken enchantments or spells, because she is an Elf. )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:36 pm

WAR-I sall bell,but walked with the human when, i was in the stall, i trund to her."WHAT WERE YOU THINKING! BELL-What did i do,i walked toads her drition,"i missed you guys and were are the others?WAR-We missed you 2 and they were left behind.TILISA-"WHY,WHY take us apart.I sorda cried while speaking.You notice 2 dagger like cuts on my arm one looked as if, i done it last night,the other the day you put me in the fire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:36 pm

(( Mind if I hop in? C= ))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:38 pm

( Sure Very Happy )

I walked back down to the prisoners. "Now shut up," I said loudly. "We didn't put you in the same cell for a reason, you fools. Now please! Before you disturb my Lord." i threw my hands up in the air and gave them both deadly looks. I shoved a dagger through the girl's shoulder, only going in shallow, but wondering the boy's reaction.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:48 pm

(I guess Belenus could have a very special power of some kind, but you wouldn't know it. That would be why he is Lord.)

"I went up to my throne room. "Agrona!!!!!" I put my hand to my face while I waited for her to come.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:50 pm

I flinched when I heard his call. I hurried up the stairs and quietly opened the doors to the throne room. I walked in proudly, looking at him. "Yes, My Lord?" I bowed before him, eyes fixed on the floor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:51 pm

ZACK-"LEAVE HER ALONE!!!!!!!!"TILSA-I looked at her there was a small pool of water near us(she haves water powers and dos not know how to contrail them yet in stead they work when she is up set.)the water rosed trund into a fist shape and hit her hard(arona),then fell when ,i calmed down,i looked at my hands confused.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:52 pm

"The mongrel boy is trying to get in my head! Kill him!" My head pounded, I could him trying to merge our thoughts, trying to control me. "NOW!
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:56 pm

I was immediately on my feet and downstairs. "Pafzsleps!" I yelled, and Zack was immediately being choked, and he was pinned against the wall. "Ahyf!" I said, and the cell door opened. I grabbed the boy by the collar. "What are you doing?" I said through gritted teeth. "Whatever you are doing, stop it now!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:00 pm

(he cant read minds.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:01 pm

(( Thank ya! ))
Name~Concordia **Meaning~harmony;peace;with (one) heart
Age~Ageless
Gender~F
Height~5'3"
Eye Color~Green
Hair Color~Black
Personality~**Find out**
History~**Find out**
Powers~**Find out**
https://media.photobucket.com/image/Goddess/mltpoohbr/Goddesses/jdm26_by_jdmwu.jpg
**Concordia**
Concordia sighed as she saw the other prisoners trapped as she was. "Leave them alone..." she mumbled softly to the strangler as she looked at the leader, she assumed. She cleared out her throat as she hung on the bars, her eyes were still fixed on the boy who was being assaulted. She banged on the bars for a moment with frustration as she circled her cell, a sense of anger flowing through her veins.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:02 pm

(He's a shapeshifter. 0_0)

I shifted into a wolf. I jumped from my throne and went inot the dungeon. I slid under Agrona and snapped at the boy. I bit his arm and loosened the socket. Hard. I let go when I thought he had enough and went around a corner. I shifted back to a human and pretended to scowl my 'pet' wolf. I walked to the cell and looked at how Agrona held him. "Finish him...."
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:03 pm

ZACK-"Gust sitting here."TILISA-The water moved when, i got mad it turn into a fist gust like earlier but hit her 4 times this time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next