Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mad Tea Party (and everyone's welcome) but where is 'Alice'?

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Mad Tea Party (and everyone's welcome) but where is 'Alice'? - Page 4 Empty Re: Mad Tea Party (and everyone's welcome) but where is 'Alice'?

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:17 pm

"hmm Cheshire was right then, my, my shall we get her inside, it'll be safer there and we can wait for her to wake up" said Hatter putting a hand on Vova's shoulder...

Meanwhile..
I was busy runnign for my life from the Bandersnatch and after a few hours I got it back to where it wa suspposed to be
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Mad Tea Party (and everyone's welcome) but where is 'Alice'? - Page 4 Empty Re: Mad Tea Party (and everyone's welcome) but where is 'Alice'?

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:32 pm

Vova~
I nod curtly and pick her up, cradling her gently in my big arms. Walking inside, I wait for Hatter to show me where to put her before setting her down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:35 am

Hatter showed him to one of the rooms.."here should be fine for now" said Hatter holding the door open for him...
I appeared back and made myself some really sweet tasting tea adn sat down in the kitchen tired..
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4