Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mad Tea Party (and everyone's welcome) but where is 'Alice'?

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Mad Tea Party (and everyone's welcome) but where is 'Alice'? - Page 3 Empty Re: Mad Tea Party (and everyone's welcome) but where is 'Alice'?

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:29 pm

Yolanda~
I try to keep my cheeks from reddening with a blush, but it was to no avail. Smiling gratefully for her kind words, I bow my head.

Back to top Go down

Mad Tea Party (and everyone's welcome) but where is 'Alice'? - Page 3 Empty Re: Mad Tea Party (and everyone's welcome) but where is 'Alice'?

Post by Harley Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:34 pm

Jake-

"F-fawns right, you are a very beautiful woman." I say, blushing slightly, them my eyes darting to her chesire cat, I blinked and waited for what anyone would do.

Fawn-

"Has Jake been bit by the lovebug?" I ask in his head. "NO!" He yelled back at me in thought speak. "Ok ok, but it seemed like you fancied her greatly."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:04 pm

Yolanda~
At his words I look up, my eyes going to his momentarily. "I thank you kind sir. Your words are noted, perhaps permanently, forever in my young mind." Giving a sweet smile, my white teeth standing out brightly against my pale skin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:18 pm

Jake-

"You are quite welcome miss." I say and sip my tea. "Thats my boy." I hear Fawn say. I whip my head around and sigh. "Oh Fawn."

Fawn-

I laughed slightly and drank my small cup of tea.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:47 pm

Yolanda~
Still smiling, I turn back around and straighten myself in my chair. Lifting the large cup of tea to my lips, I take a small sip. I couldn't help but look over the rim of the cup at the man who had led me here. Thinking hard, I remember he had once told me long ago his name was Vova. Studying him, I come to realize that his dark sinister eyes where trained on the boy. "Vova!" I whisper. "Stop that! You look as if a troll had just stepped on you foot!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:53 pm

Jake-

"Oh its alright Miss." I say, "He has the right." I shuffle in my chair abit and bite into a swiss roll.

Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:16 pm

Yolanda~
Nodding my head and after taking another sip of tea, I answer. "Well, do not take me as being rude dear sir, but I'm afraid that Vova has quite a past when it come to me and others." I comment quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:34 pm

Jake-

"If you and Vova have a similar past as Fawn and I, I can understand why he might be protective." I say and pet Fawn on the head. Then finish the roll and lean back on my chair and smooth my shirt.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:09 pm

Yolanda~
I nod my head again and sigh. Lifting a slender hand I study my fingers while humming a little tune to myself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:32 pm

"yes you are My name is Charlie Hatter..What about Cheshire you have to know both our names i'm afraid" said Hatter taking another sip of his tea...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:52 am

Yolanda~
I smile when Vova changes back into his cat form and quickly runs across the table and curling up in my lap. Laying a hand upon his back I stroke him gently as I look up. "Max...Max Chesire." I murmur as I again look at Vova while I stroke his silky fur.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:51 am

I grinned "It's Alice, It's Alice" i said happily and Hatter grinned.. "well then, would you care to tell us your names then, both you and the cheshire cat you brought with you" said Hatter as i jumped onto Hatter's shoulder as a cat and batted the feather on his hat while he just ignored it for the time being...
my ears flickered as a red door appear... and Hatter leaned back "Cheshire what have you done now, you crazy cat?" said Hatter sounding rather annoyed... "uh... " "answer me now" He said and pulled my ear as i tried sneaking off... "ouch, Hatter that hurts.." "answer my question now.. before the bandersnatch eats you" I hassed and pulled my ears free rather upset that he mentioned something like that..."meanie, meanie, Meanie Hatter" i said adn crossed my arms before the knave of hearts appeared behind me and i quickly made everyone else hidden with my illusion and Hatter put a finger on his lips telling tehm to be quiet...
"Cheshire, The Red Queen has.." "ordered for ym head to be chopped off.. yes, yes i know the drill.. get on with it.. your boring and dull and frankly i'm hungry... where;d i put my lollypops?"i asked myself..
Hatter stood beside me "now then Knave, how about you go back and tell her majesty to just give up.. she knows Chesh will find some way out of it.. and also i have a very short temper" said Hatter..
I grinned and my tail and ears flickered... "hey, what's that? what's that?" i said turning towards the sound and the knave put his sword to me and i put my hands up still with a grin on my face i vanished and Hatter took the sword from him and i took it off Hatter and played with it sitting in a tree quiet happily before making it vanish..
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:03 pm

Yolanda~
I turn my perfectly chisled face up towards Hatter. "Alice...Why my mother called me that when I was young..As does Vova hear. Now days people call me Yolanda..Though..I think I like Alice more." My voice at first light and lovely, turned quiet and thoughtful. I had lost my mother only a few months back. Still stroking Vova I sigh, but was suddenly startled when Chesh hushed us. Eyes wide, I become very still. And almost seemingly cease breathing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:23 pm

Jake-

"You!" I murmur, a hard glare piercing the knave. "Shush Jake," Fawn says and covers my mouth with her paw. "I knew her worked for the queen and I knew that the queen was the one that had my father and mother killed. "Fawn" I murmur through her paw.

Fawn-

"You wouldn't want to end up like you parents would you?" I ask angrily and hold tighter.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:37 pm

"yje lnave turned towards them and Hatter stood there fiddleing with his sword handle and I jumped down with a guanlet on my hand and grinned.."want to try your luck knave?" asked Hatter "don't even think about bringing out the bandersnatch either" i said
The bandersnatch had attacked my family killing my mother when i was quiet young so i had a huge fear of it still
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:23 pm

Jake-

I pushed Fawn off and clenched my fists. "Remember be knave?" I ask angrily, "Of course, you have murdered so many people you wouldn't rememeber killing my parents"
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:37 pm

"possibly... i knwo your human and ,most likely a guest of the two guards here" he said and my ears flicked back and Hatter put his sword to the knaves throat as a warning
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:33 pm

Yolanda~
I remain silent and perfectly still. Vova now standing on my lap with hair on end watching the Knave ruthlessly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:10 am

"Stain, Knave of Heart..Could you please leave your disturbing my guests" Said Hatter standing beside fiddling with the handle of his sword...I flicked my ears back and frowned.. "shoo, shoo.. your not nice , so your not welcome here.. you and the red queen should just go" I said and hissed as my gauntlet appeared on my hand before i crezted an illusion around the knave and opened the door he came back through and grinned i could see the illusion he was in and moulded it so he went back through the door and away from here
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:09 pm

Jake-

I slumped back in my chair, beads of persperation broke out on my forehead in anger.

Fawn-

"OH Jake..." I mutter and take a cloth and wipe his forhead
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:05 pm

Vova~
I growl lowly as the Knave walks away. Then I start purring as I turn and rub up against 'Alice's' elbow. Flicking my tail I give a short glance at the boy.

Yolanda~
Standing up I brush off my dress and push my hair back off my shoulders. "If you'll excuse me, I need to go home." I say with a small smile on my delicate face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:34 pm

"aww,already... now what do we do Hatter?" "there is nothing we can to.. they can go where they please although we must keep an eye out for the bandersnatch, he has been around lately" said Hatter sitting back down and i hissed when he mentioned the bandersnatch with my ears going back
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:57 am

Jake-

"We wish you safe travels miss." I say and dip my head. "Yes, your polite to others but not me. How ironic!" Fawn mutters. "Thats because I am with you all the time fawn."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:40 pm

I perked up and lifted my head and jumped into a tree and sniffed the air and froze.. "H-Hatter" I whinned and cowered putting my hands over my ears adn Hatter walked over.. "my, my you are such a kitten" he said and crossed his arms as i turned into a cat and he caught me and i sat on his shoulder and mewed.."Now, now Cheshire...turn back you have to hide our guests to look after them scardy cat" he said and chucked me on the ground and i landed crouched in human forma dn whined "that's not nice Hatter" I said my ears were back slightly nervous and I stood up and he smiled.."now then, protect the guests... it's your job as theguardain here you know.." "your one to talk Hatter" I said and quickly got all four of them together"now stay quiet, unless you want the bandersnatch to kill you" I said bluntly and hid them... "Anyway, it's your turn to lead him away scardy cat" said Hatter "aww"I said adn my ears flicked up when it appeared and I gulped and vanished appearing on it's back "hey, hey why do you have spots?why don't you have striped like me?" I asked and it went wild and i got whipped off but vanished and appeared in a tree "catch me if you can" catch me if you can!" i shouted and it chased afterme.. i didn't come back and wasn't going to any time soon
Hatter sighed and unlocked my illusion "now then, how abotu we all find a safer place closer to your world while my freind distracts it..shemay be annoying but she is truely a good person"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:16 pm

Yolanda~
Shocked at what I had just seen, I let out some what of a whimper then faint. Falling to the ground in a crumple.

Vova~
Seeing 'Alice' faint, I quickly change into my human form and reach out seconds before she hit the ground. "Alice? Alice?" I shake her gently speaking for the first time

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next