Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mad Tea Party (and everyone's welcome) but where is 'Alice'?

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Mad Tea Party (and everyone's welcome) but where is 'Alice'? - Page 2 Empty Re: Mad Tea Party (and everyone's welcome) but where is 'Alice'?

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:30 pm

Hatter and me looked around "people keep coming today huh Chesh?" i nodded adn made them all appear at the table and sat down in my humanish form with Hatter going to his seat.. "now then how about we all introduce ourselves?"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Mad Tea Party (and everyone's welcome) but where is 'Alice'? - Page 2 Empty Re: Mad Tea Party (and everyone's welcome) but where is 'Alice'?

Post by Harley Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:50 pm

Jake-

I walked calmly through the exotic fantasy forest. Everything about me was calm for some reason. One reason, I had been born here, and I had my dagger. My red hair blew back from the gentle breeze, all except my bangs that covered my right eye. Fawn appeared and disappeared all around me in trees, or just floating there. she had helped me through life in this strange place and was like my sister, except she couldn't go human like she once could. she chose to be like that. "More agility and safety as a cat like that." She said before she was stuck. Now, all I heard from her was though speak, I could only thought speak to her, and only her.

Fawn-

I followed Jake, he was easy to keep track of. Except when I slept in to late once and he started without me. He walks so silent! But that didn't matter. After I willed myself to appear on his shoulder, I easily kept my balance and sat there. Sure, I could go places he couldn't, but I never liked to be alone.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:08 pm

Yolanda~
Tilting my head I eye the man with the strange appearance who questioned us. "The silver bell? Why I've heard it since I first climbed through that hole this cat led me through." My voice was quiet and thoughtful as I spoke. Raising a slender pale hand, I brush back my long dark hair from my shocking blue eyes so I could better see them. Just a few seconds after that we suddenly appear around a table. Thumping gently into my seat, I gasp silently at what just happened. Turning to the one the hat, I question shyly. "Where am I? And who are you?" My voice was timid but strong at the same time. My wide eyes went from the man to the woman. I only calmed a tad when the cat that had orginally led me here climbed into my lap and started kneading my arm. Though it was painful, it let me know I was not dead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:58 am

I looked to them all my ears still flicked back and annoyed and Hatter laughed.. "excuse my freind she woke up in a terrible mood and i see there are two other cheshire cats" he said "Cheshire said thaat they are unlikely to return" said Hatter...
"My name is Hatter and this si Cheshire and as you can guess she is a cheshire cat... now then who wants tea" "i'mhaving hot coco" I said and jumped out my seat and turned into a cat
"As for where you are this is Underland or as some mght call it Wonderland.." said Hatter as i cameback and sat down with a mug quiet happy now..
"i'm sure everyone has heard the tail.. but this place is more twisted then you think" I said "they did leave out a lot of details"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:11 am

Jake-

Fawn had always said that the scent of food always made me follow it without noticing. On this case, cookies lead me towards the edge of the clearing. I stopped short when I saw the odd bunch. "What the..." i ask, peering around from behind a twitching tree.

Fawn-

"Oh look a tea party!" I cry out in happiness. "how wonderful! I hate to intrude on them though." "Shush Fawn! Can't you see that there are others of your kind there! Remember the last one we ran into? It really truly hated you for taking 'me' in." Jake scolded. "He was just in a grumpy mood. And look at those cats, they have buddies to. Example: The odd one with the hat has that striped one, and the girl has the other one kneading her arm" I say calmly back.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:15 am

i vanished suddenly nad appeared above them in ym humanish form "i can smell and hear you ya know, seems the other cheshire cats are returning huh?" I said and Hatter chuckeled.."guesss you just needed a cake huh Chesh" "oh shush, shush Hatter" I said lifting my head up to look at him
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:27 am

Jake-

I jumped a bit at the cat. Fawn just sat on my head calmly. "Please excuse my uh... friend here. She never really has seen many other cats... or teapartys." I say shyly. "Shush up you nunny!" Fawn scolded, "YOu make it sound like I have been locked up for all my life. Of which I haven't!" "I understand Fawn, but you are quite young."

Fawn-

"JAKE!" I yelled angrily, "Be polite! Again, you don't go off telling how old or something to complete strangers! Who know if they can be trusted!" I disappear and reappear on a tree branch above him. "I can leave you and won't come back. Truly, I wouldn't mind if the bandersnatch got you."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:36 am

I jerked at the name 'Badnersnatch' and Hatter looked up pausing for a momment to see how i'd react..... my ears went slightly back since i was scared of the bandersnatch and Hatter whisteled adn i shook my head "I'm Cheshire and my freind in the red hat and suit is Hatter pleased to meet you Jake, Fawn" I said and smiled before jumping down from the tree... "Care to join us for tea?" asked Hatter
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:44 am

Jake-

"I hate to intrude, really." I say dipping my head a little. "Fawn and I were just... uh exploring really." I scuffed the ground with my foot a bit and sighed. "Fawn, I know would love to."

Fawn-

"Jake, what have I told you about acusing people of thing they might not be thinming or feeling." I say calmly. Truly, I would of loved to, but I wanted to prove Jake wrong.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:48 am

"take your seats.. Cheshire aren't the cakes done?" I flickered my ears and sniffed slightly.."uh-huh.. what kind, what kind?" I asked "swiss roll" "blackberry?" Hatter nodded and i grinned before vanishing inside and taking the cake out "we have three cheshires and two humans... i wonder which is which" He said with a smile as i came out with a lolly in my mouth and nicked his hat again sitting down as i put the swiss roll on the table...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:51 am

Jake-

"Ahh Fawn what are you doing!' I ask a bit surprised. She was pushing me towards the table with quite a bit of strength. "They're offering something, it is rude to refuse!" She said with a bit of snap in her voice. "Alirght alright." I say and take a seat next to the blacvk haired girl.

Fawn-

I appear next to the Hatter and whisper in his ear. "Terribly stubborn you know." I say and then reappear on Jake's head.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:53 am

Me and Hatter looked to one another and I grabbed a cake and Hatter smiled.."now don't cause any trouble, it's rude for teh host to leave his guests" "exactly and your the host" I said "which is why i'm going to check it out... where's my guantley?" I said and Hatter chucked me my guantlet adn i smiled and jumped up into the tree and left for a little while
"now then, do any of you know my full name... and can you hear my freinds bell"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:17 pm

Jake-

"Interesting bunch aren't they?" I ask Fawn. All she did was wack me with her claws. "No need to be rude! Our hosts have been gratuful enough to let us participate in their lovely party and all you can do is be rude!" She scolds me. "Now straighten your back." She says. "Faw-" "'Don't start with me Jake." She cuts me off and puts a swiss roll on my plate. "Fawn really, I-" "Shush, chew with your mouth closed and don't talk with food in your mouth!"

Fawn-

I appeared in the air next to the hatter and whispered in his ear. "Please excuse my friend here, it is usually just him and me together, so he never uses them." then reappears next to Jake.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:20 pm

"i live with the most troublesome Cheshire cat of them all, i'm used to it..." said Hatter.. I appeared again.."false alarm, false alarm" i said adn grabbed another cake quiet happily as i ate it flickering my ears and Hatter chuckeled... "who was it then?" "Papa.. he wanted to see if the alarm worked so set it off" i said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:26 pm

Jake-

"Fawn, you treat me like I am still three." I say calmly sipping my tea. "Oh shush, I just want you to be polite." she says calmly and holds her cup of tea in her paw. "Next time you go to sleep i am sneaking off. Last time you had to thought speak to me inorder to find me." I say lazily and pat her head. But she disappears and reappears to catch her fallinbg teacup so I am unable to.

Fawn-

"When you wandered off that time you were three. And the only reason I found you is because that bird pecked you and you started crying." I say and roll my blue and green eyes.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:32 pm

I laughed slightly and Hatter stood up and pulled my ear.. "manners Chesh" "your lucky his a human, i'm stuck with a Hatter" i said adn nipped Hatter's hand to get him to let go of my ear
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:42 pm

Jake-

"Still, thank you for the, tea, Hatter and Chess." I say politley. "That's my boy." Fawn says and puts a paw on my knee. "Fawn, I am 20 now. Not 3. There is no need to fuss over me anymore." I say and pick her up and set her in another chair.

Fawn-

"Jake, your mother ordered me to take care of you for as long as I could. You may be 20, but you still have a lot to learn." I say and take a roll in my paw. "I care about you Jake, so quit dissing me."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:28 pm

me and Hatter looekd to each other and i grabbedsome of the swiss roll and sat down inmy seat eating it happily
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:05 am

Vova~
Flicking my tail I jump up on to the table and sit opposite of my beloved 'Alice', though as I settle into the seat and turn to my human form I give a glare and a nasty grim smile to the boy who took his place next to 'Alice'. Pinching my lips together, I reach forward and pull a small cup of tea to my lips and take a sip. Freigning (sp) from giving a horrified look as I realize it had no sugar, I gently set the cup back down and swallow what was in my mouth as I put three cubes of sugar into the small cup. Looking up, I meet 'Alice's' eyes for a moment. Hers confused and awed at the same time.

Yolanda~
As the young boy sits next to me, I tuck my skirt under my legs and place on hand in my lap mannerly. Reaching out with the other hand I pick out a perfect swiss roll and place it on the dainty plate that was beside my cup of tea. Clearing my throat gently, I lift my light eyes to Hatter. "Hatter, would you ever be so kind as to pass me the butter?" Though as small as my voice was, for once it didn't sound so intimidated. Hearing the cat that once sat upon my lap shuffle across the table, I turn my head, my long dark hair catching in the wind momentarily, and met his eyes. This being the first time seeing him in a human form, I become quite astonished but awed at the same time. I come to realize that he was a very handsome young man. Raising a slender pale hand, I brush my dark hair once again away from my face. My red rose bud lips puckering for a second as a dryness enters my mouth. Lighting wetting my lips with my tongue, I lift the large tea cup to them and take a small sip. Closing my eyes, I reval (sp) the generous taste it left behind on my tongue. Sighing, I almost smile, and turn once again to the Hatter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:00 am

Hatter oassed the butter and smiled "well atleast a few of you have manners.. Cheshire sit down already" he said noticing i had stood up and was wondering around.. i crossed my arms sticking ym tounge out.."oh dear" he said as i jumped down and picked up a cake.. "Hatter, Hatter which one is which? which? which?" I said "hey.. does anyone know my first name?" I asked them all with a grin
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:15 pm

Jake-

I looked over at the girl, then looked away and tried not to blush. Fawn set a tea cup infront of me and stirred the sugar cubes in it before nudging in towards me, and I gladly took a sip and smoothed my hair back, trying to keep my eyes off the girl.

Fawn-

"Ha ha" I chuckled slightly, seeing that Jake was getting his first crush. My tail flicked a little and I smiled at her. "You are quite the lovely thing aren't you?" I ask politely and look at her gently.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:50 pm

I frowned since i was being ignored and crossed my arms..." Now, now Chesh.. where are you going?" he said and pulled my ear.. i stopped with Hatter still holding onto my ear "that hurts, let go, let go" I said "not until you tell me where your going..." "Hatter, your not my papa" i said and he tugged my ear "ouch" "answer" he said sternly... "i'm board, i'm board" i answered adn Hatter let go.. "just don't get in trouble got it?" said Hatter as he ruffled my hair before sitting down... "yep, yep got it!" i said.. Me and Hatter were childhood freinds and were a very strange pair as well
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:55 pm

Fawn-

I looked over at the Hatters friend and said, "I know a place not to far from here. Quite fun." I say and stand like a real cat, on all fours. "Jake and I found it, such the nice place."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:13 pm

Yolanda~
"I believe Mr. Hatter, that it would be Charlie. Am I not right?" Blinking, I study him waiting for his reply. But my thoughts were intrupted when i heard the one the boy called Fawn. Turning my head to her, I smile at her words. "I thank you so much for you kind words. But I am mere girl." Straightening out my skirt, free from wrinkles. Brushing my hair back once again from my eyes, I sneak a peak at the human boy.

Vova~
Seeing my 'Alice' smile at the boy, I quickly look at him with a glare. The swiss roll I had picked up a few seconds before now falling in crumbs onto the table and ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:23 pm

Jake-

I looked at the ground from the human chesire cats glare. Fawn had always taught me to be polite and I wanted to please her.

Fawn-

I turned my head back to the girl. "A mere girl with a beautiful structure." I purr and look at the other cat.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next