Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scared momless and herdless homeliss and sad lone foal

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

scared momless and herdless homeliss and sad lone foal  - Page 2 Empty Re: scared momless and herdless homeliss and sad lone foal

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:01 pm

(Realllly short)

Casper

I licked her wound again. "It will get better but you need to stay near me."

Back to top Go down

scared momless and herdless homeliss and sad lone foal  - Page 2 Empty Re: scared momless and herdless homeliss and sad lone foal

Post by Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:15 pm

LILLYAN-OK,the words were bleary sounding but they were coming out of my mouth,what about that lone colt?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:27 pm

"He will stay with me to" I turned around slowly looking for danger

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:50 pm

lillyan-Ok.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:15 pm

I hugged her smileing and kept watch again pawing the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:21 pm

LILLYAN-I put my head on her chest,nuzzling,her.I LOVE YOU Casper,but were is the colt.Then,human voices came in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:37 pm

Xavier is a QH unicorn colt. He knows more knowledge then the who homelands. He has a golden coat and a silver tail. His mother is the moon and father the sun. His mother has taught him everything he knows. While on one of his adventures he sees the stunning lilli and cant take his eyes off her. He makes a small winney and waits her response. While waiting he sees this chestnut colt and he looked worried . Xavier did a nice neigh and the little chestnut ran up the hill to him. They start talking and soon become friends . Ace and Xaviers bond will never be broken.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2